Discuss, you white crackas

Discuss, you white crackas.

>niggers actually, unironically believe this stuff
>they post it on social media to try and validate themselves
Pathetic to be honest, even for niggers.

That explains why there are so many black Shakespeare characters.

>although the colour of her hair is not known, records exist in which her Bassano cousins were referred to as "black,"

IT'S TRUE

>whitey calls brothas spear chuckers
>Shakespeare
>shake - spear
>Shakespeare was a spear chucker
hmm

No surprise, black people have always been gifted with literature.

I once found a facebook page that promoted this sort of thing.I forgot it. Anyone have any leads??

Where did all the black people who dominated Europe up until the renaissance disappear in to?

WE WUZ BARDZ N SHEIT!

Black people are our misfortune.

Well, the sources provided seem to check out...

Her name was Amelia Bassano?
>Italians
>White

AYY HOL UP
YOU BE SAYIN
HOL UP
YOU BE SAYIN
AYYYYYOOOOOO
YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ PLAYAWRIGHTAZ AN SHIEET?

What was it that got this same thread baleeted yesterday?

we wuz poets n shiet

fringe ideology that we pretend is universal because "lamo le nigres XD"

Actually the Harriet Tubman Museum in the US makes similar claims, and that's somewhere that receives federal funding, kids are taken to and presidents have visited.

Brits are lowlifes, they know as much about Shakespeare's works as American niggers. Brits might as well let niggers claim him.

>You might as well give away your history and culture because your education system has been corrupted by the same thing that brought naggers into your country in the first place

No. Fuck off.

t. Expert on everything

WE

>Shakespeare's plays were actually written by a kang
>Shakespeare was actually a kang but he has been whitewashed

WE WUZ SHAKESPEARZ

There was a time when we used to be sovereign lords, and such.

AYOOOO

So evidently this story does have some merit in so far that Emilia Bassano did exist... though she was of noble English blood, not some African. Also she didn't write Shakespeare's plays but, rather, he may have written a character inspired by her. I guess because this character was the "Dark Lady", blacks jumped to some conclusion about her being black.

where do you people get this shit from?

Wait, I thought Shake-Spear wrote all of Shakespeare's works...

The picture must be wrong. Pretty sure Amelia Bassano just wrote all of Isabella Andreini's works.

That's basically their standard MO. If someone, even some chink historian, called a historical figure "dark", or "swarthy" or something, then they take it to mean they were a black african.

Ayo James Douglas (The Black Douglas) was a brotha. It was even in his nickname!

Learn grammar,you black nigger

So you think it couldn't have been a woman who wrote those masterpieces? Sexist much?

WUZ

BLACK

Its genuinely funny that people believe such bullshit.

The James family were not black though

>not supporting there Jacobite restoration

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Black Plague is when Africans started moving to Europe. This is why it was followed by the explosion of culture known as the renaissance. When they said it killed a third of Europe, they meant that the Africans had mixed with one third of the Europeans. The racist Europeans nicknamed it the black plague

Oh shit.
There are probably kids that have seen this thing and then come back to their teachers and ask them why they don't teach the "truth".

What's worse is that there are parents teaching this shit to their kids.
Remember one greentexted story about a teacheranon talking about his students talking about the "Ancient Black Moorish Empire" and stuff like that.

You forgot how anyone from the continent of Africa is also black. Regardless of genetic testing or local historical depictions.

Considering this is what was historically considered black in funland historical reference to "black" probably meant black hair brown eyes and sandnigger skintone.

WE

Always forget pic

Why are wh*tes so racist?

Unfortunately some of them are pretty aggresive in these insane beliefs. Pic related.

Makes sense, crackas be racist!

Are these the work of Sup Forums trying to trigger niggers to believe shit ?

They are.

Only stormfront + Sup Forumser/pol/ and blackwashing forums have this shit. The two idiotic groups were made for each other

I don't know. It doesn't seem much more absurd than some of the definitely-genuine beliefs that some nig-nogs have about their heritage. So it's hard to tell.

It is funny, but only in a sad kind of way.

What are they talking about? The titanic was packed to the gunwales with Irishmen.

KEK

Jesus also was black. Whites crucified him for that.

Nice, sometimes I get mad I don't come up with material like this (too autismal).

Hope you did yourself justice and watched the Chappelle show.

Thanks for the (You), anyway, friend.

How do you type with no hands, anyway?

I have highly developed toes! (Also that's Belgium you're thinking of)

(also don't know if you're bantering me or really angry with me)

Respond you git, I am trying to be nice here....