Polaks, I got a job offer for a year in Warsaw, paid 1000 euros a month. Is it worth it ?

How far could I stretch 1000 euros there ?

You can buy everything in the pic... TWICE

this.

Come on, I need real answers. The best thing would be hearing from someone living in Warsaw to tell me and maybe recommend me a neighborhood where to rent a flat.

Why Warsaw? It's an ugly city desu

because the job is there.

not worth it, Poland is cheap but this is Warsaw not Sosnowiec, you won't be saving up much with 1k euro

why would you accept an underpaid job in an eastern shithole?

Pay me

Top kek idiot.

>Goes to the only 1st world city in eastern europe
>Expects to get by on minimum wage

you can live there for around 600 euros, so 400 for saving isn't much

I live in Gdańsk and prices are comperable.

Most expensive thing to consider is renting a place to sleep. In Gdańsk cheapest flats are 1200+ zł and there is a reason why they are the cheapest. You'd rather rent a room from someone and live with them. Decent standard starts from 800 zł but if you look hard you can find something decent for less. Food will cost you around 400-500 zł if you cook for yourself and twice as much if you only eat out.

If you want to travel around public transportation it will cost you 100 zł more for monthly ticket (maybe Warsaw prices differ here)

1k euro wont provide you with luxory life but its managable and if you dont enjoy night life you can actually save some money.

k euro wont provide you with luxory life but its managable and if you dont enjoy night life you can actually save some money.

Kek, I bet he comes here to work ;^)

Ok, thanks a lot ! What do you mean by cooking ? buying anything at a supermarket or like buying actual food and actually cooking ?

1k is slightly above national average, but kinda low for Warsaw ll. If you aren't financially demanding you could easily manage though, even more so if it's after taxes

Those women look like they'd make good field hands.

>like buying actual food and actually cooking
>actual
dont be retarded. cooking as buying ingridients. Poles in general cook for themselves. You wont go far with precooked meals.

the more you do yourself the cheaper it is.

If you buy fresh wegetables and make everything yourself its really cheap (like 10-15 zł per day to eat really tasty) buying frozen food or pre prepered stuff is like 20-30 zł per day. Eating out is around 30-50 zł per day.

My flatmate was living for 5 zł per day but she was awesome cook and she could make limitless dishes out of cheapest stuff.

French scum fuck off

>1000 euros
after or before tax? euro or equivalent in polish zloty? What kind of contract?

Thanks.

Fuck off Anrdzej.

roughly 1000 euros after taxes, it's from a cultural association partnership or something, I didn't look that much into it yet, I wanted to know if I could make it with that money.

you wont be rich but it will be ok Warsaw is the only 1st world city in this eastern shithole and it looks like shit

its like 4100 PLN . You will do fine with this amount. 1200 +400 for flat and bills. You have got more than 2000 PLN for living. It is enough for good food and some fun. I hope you are white, nigger.

>1000 euros after taxes
it's about 4400 zł. you can live decently even in warsaw

Many people live for less and are happy. 1k euro is decent pay. You will be able to live and enjoy life without counting every grosz you spend.

Not worth it. 1000 euro is decent money overall (though nothing to write home about), but it just won't cut it for a carefree life in Warsaw. Shit's expensive there.

Hello polish

I am a British man (Pakistani heritage) looking to move to Gdansk for work as shopkeep. Help

Is

go away

1000 euros is around 4500 PLN. After paying the rent and bills I guess you'll end up with what, 2500 PLN? Unless you expect to buy yourself new iPhones, suits or any other fancy things, you'll be able to live decently

shut up korab

Mad warsaw fagg lovely it looks like a shitty version of Kkraków anyway

>fresh wegetables

Le trolle

do you like having sex with polish women? if so it is enough.

warsaw a qt

I've been to about half the countries in Eastern Europe, and I can tell you, Warsaw is definitely not the nicest city

Wtf would you do with 1k euro per month, couldn't afford retirement, exxept if you live there forever

Depends on the work really. I work for a consulting company, haven't even graduated and I earn more than that.