The oppression of MY people has gone on far too long. The BRITISH scum who occupy my island must be driven out...

The oppression of MY people has gone on far too long. The BRITISH scum who occupy my island must be driven out. I also DEMAND reparations be paid to all Irishmen.

Before you call me a plastic paddy I am 25% Irish which makes me more Irish than most people living in Ireland. I have been there twice and I know for a fact that we DESERVE reparations.

My grandfather told me that Brits are SCUM and he was never wrong. He was drunk at the time but that doesn't change the fact that you OWE us reparations for your heinous crimes Br*tish scum!

Other urls found in this thread:

rte.ie/player/ie/show/i-am-30003939/10557164/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

foy

xD

"I will give $100 dollars to a Marxist-Terrorist organization because I am 1/64th Irish"

t. burger

me on the left

>Northern Ireland
>Irish

Also
>reparations
Get a job you lazy burger

IRELAND IS NOT FREE UNTIL THE SIX COUNTIES COME HOME

The funny thing is, Irish people don't even speak Irish, so they're just as good as heritagefags

Is that George Lucas?

At least we have the accent and shit cost of living.

The real enemy is RTE and their South Dublin leftist bullshit

rte.ie/player/ie/show/i-am-30003939/10557164/

>mfw I heard middle class shits use the term "white" to describe us and "PoC" to describe the "very Irish" nignogs and pakis.

Y'know, it's actually refreshing to see an American other than micked make threads like this.

:)

some do, it's just not that widespread (yet)

It's the same guy, he just changed his name I think

See I know he's here, but I doubt he's OP. Unless he's samefagging his own thread.

> (OP)

I support this burger. british fucking faggots need to fuck off and get rekt fucking fagget ass fucking brits fucking self-nuke urselves you fucking retarded ass fucking faggots

t. hindudindu

stop posting this
nah i dont ironically heritagepost

>someone took their time to draw this
People are fucking wicked sometimes

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN

LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

good man

Fellow oppressed peoples must stand together against perfidious albion

Gerry will unite us soon

Rally when