idk med
idk
who cares

>Australia
>Anglo
>Slavs
>Don't care a whole lot

US
My ancestors were from Austria, but since I'm American that makes me Anglo-Saxon
White
Fine, as long the couple agrees to raise the kids white

>UK
>Anglo-Greek
>White girls
>Disapprove, destroys diversity and creates people with no fixed identity and usually, a grievance towards their mother's race

>Your cunt
flag
>Your race
mestizo
>Which race has the prettiest girls
White. Mediterranean-white. Pink snowniggers are gross desu
>Your views on interracial relationships
Most people here are mixed. I really don't care. As long as white women are not extinct in my time.

Aquafresh
celtic white, germanic white, just white? No clue one of the three.
dutch is breddy gud. If it has to be foreign, scandinavian is nice too
I don't think it's right to tell someone they can't love someone from another race, but I don't necessarily think it should be encouraged.

How do you raise your kids white?

Brazil
Mulatto
White
I don't care

>How do you raise your kids white?

You don't. Look at all the mulattoes raised in white households who grow up and identify with militant black political causes.

>How do you raise your kids white?
Raise them to be petty & ungrateful

I am a Greek.
I am a Greek.
I like Caucasian women except Germanic and shitskin girls.
kill the woman

>UK
>mixed
>all races have pretty girls
>don't give a fuck

I wasn't raised like that
What did my parents mean by this?

That's my bro.

Mark Duggan is the perfect representative of mulattoes in this country.

Black garbage, just like all the other "man dem".

Even 25% of their ugly blood leaves a stain.

I'm mixed with Asian (east Asian not paki) and I look 100% white.

>Netherlands
>Germanic
>All of them
>Does anyone really care? Because I certainly don't.

Oh sorry.

Carry on then son.

>Does anyone really care? Because I certainly don't.
>Being this sheltered

poland
white
russia and ukraine
racial homogenity surpasses whims

1. Sudo-Sudan
2. Sudanese
3. Fillipina/Mexian/Iranian/Tunisian Can't choose

4. Honestly don't give a fuck who shoves what in where, there are 4-5 more billion people than there were when Hitler announced his distaste for race-mixing.

>Your cunt
Faraguay
>Your race
mongrel
uhm... any race mixed with white
abort the males and only keep the qt females

>Your cunt
flag
>Your race
pasty mutt with brown hair
Depends. If you're looking for cuteness, Japanese without a doubt. Other than than slavs dominate everywhere else.
Women should date up, not down. White girl dating an asian guy does nothing to me. White girl dating a black dude is quite disgusting. Asian girl dating white guy is also quite disgusting.

>White girl dating an asian guy does nothing to me.

It's still motivated by the same self-hatred and xenophilia on the part of the white girl that causes some of them to go for black guys.

You think K-Poopers are well adjusted?

Germany
huwhite
1/4 black 3/4 white
Probably lowers the IQ of the child and has some pretty high divoce rates, atleast for some combinations but I personally don't care what other people do

You're like this guy:
He's an American quadroon and a notorious anti-white.

>uhm... any race mixed with white
Yep this. Anything mixed with whites upgrades their looks.

Nah, it's about girls. Mixed race males I don't like.

You dislike yourself?

I am as white as one could be, atleast as far as I know. There could be a shred of kike mixed in me but otherwise I'm good.

I suppose you're right, but it still does nothing to me. I can agree with you logically, but I still feel absolutely nothing when I see a white girl with an asian guy. And yeah, girls who go for asians tend to be batshit crazy. Kind of sad tbqh.

>hell
>half north italian, half portuguese
>italian/nordic
>they disgust me
Just a single reminder that the country where your genes came from define your race. Caucasoid, Armenoid, Negroid, Asian, are species of the Homo gender, not races.

What if someone bashes your skull if you have his white sister for a gf?

I get what you're saying, it doesn't piss me off as much, but I had a think about it over a drink with a friend a few weeks back and I realized that asiaphile girls are motivated by the exact same pathologies and disorders that wigger girls are: Self-hatred, lack of a sense of identity, want to vicariously feel a sense of identity through a more explicitly racially associated culture etc.

You're a quadroon m8.

Spain
Catalan/Spanish
Frenchs (Not that there are many racial differences between Catalans and Frenchs, but they happen to attract me more).

I think interracial relationships are o.k. within Europe. Beyond that...
As someone once said here: Here (in Europe) differences might get big enough to be exotic, sometimes. But not so big that it gets disgusting.

Flag
Nearly every white ethnicity in existence
Half Japanese or Mediterranean
I believe that only smart, attractive people should be allowed to reproduce. Otherwise we'll never move past the current evolutionary plateau

>Mex
>Race mixed (Spaniard, Anglo, Indigenous) predominant caucasiana.
>Slavs or Caribbeans.
>Bretty good, larger gene pool, less diseases and mental illness.

>less diseases and mental illness.

This isn't true. The National Longditudinal Survey of Adolescent Health shows that mixed children suffer from more health issues.

>USA
>Germanic
>probably some Mediterranean or Nordics
>fine for the most part but don't like it being pushed deliberately

I'm pretty sure hereditary traits work the same no matter the species.

Can you imagine being a girl and thinking "what should I stuff the old bird with tonight"? What is the ultimate fashion accessory + dildo?

Nigel at the uni? Alejandro at the Barca game? Pierre at the baguette store?

NOOOO

It is the exotic Arabo-African man. A shining testament to my appreciation for multiculturalism, as well as a good stuffing during night time (with the added possibility of orgies).

that is quite the assumption lol

Do you want a pic for me to prove I'm not?

No, you're describing species like plants that have been selectively bred for superficial traits (i.e. a specific color of petal) or dogs for a specific type of fur. "Larger gene pool" also isn't describing reality because there's a finite amount of "data" that can be imprinted on HLA loci. Alongside that, "genetic diversity" in of itself is not good. Europeans would be more "genetically diverse" if more of us still had the allele that made us vulnerable to the black death for example.

Here is the dataset I am talking about if you don't believe me:

cpc.unc.edu/projects/addhealth

The evidence simply doesn't tally with your assertion. Mixed race children are less health than their same-race counterparts, and that's a fact.

So go back to LARPing as an Aztec pls.

fuck off

If you haven't recognized me by now, it was a wholly sarcastic post.

>finlan
>implying
>caucasians or slavs
>who gives a heck

>US
>Celtic
>Northern European or East Asian, hard choice
>Just make sure they are loyal to each other, I don't like hearing stories of fathers running out on their offspring.

Good luck trying to find a bone marrow donor for a mischling with leukemia.

This test's primary research was conducted in 94-95, and the results aren't even public or available on the website (at least with my connection).

Stop drawing dots across pages to confirm your personal worldview, that's not how research works, especially if you're going to flaunt obscure links in front of people.

You're only hurting your own credibility

Dude I'm just basing myself on assertive biology assertions. I know for sure that if a retarded idiot breeds with another retarded idiot, a retarded idiot will come out of this, no matter what race we're talking about.
If you are a healthy good looking individual and breed with a healthy good looking individual from other race you'll have beautiful healthy children. I see absolutely no harm in that.
Anyways It's just my opinion and I'm willing to be part of the new human generation, All of the race constructs we've made will be dead in a couple of centuries, so why worrying anyways?

* assertive biology claims.

>naked assertions stating mixed people are healthier are allowed
>but you have to provide completely up to date data for yours

Lel no implicit bias here.

flag
ne asian
i love all qts there is no 'better' i just want some good pussies
i dont care about other people's relationships

White
White
I don't care, a lot of people here are mixed.

>Mixed race children are less health than their same-race counterparts, and that's a fact.
Why don't Latin Americans show all of these health issues at a higher rate than other groups of people?

They do. You think mestizos are as healthy as Japs or Icelandics Tyrone Jr?

>muh pure is more healthy

enjoy your phenylketonuria and nut allergy

hahahahaha
just go down to south america and try to find a mixed person without herpes/hpv

>You think mestizos are as healthy as Japs or Icelandics Tyrone Jr?
Do you think anyone is as healthy as they are?
>They do
You're gonna need proofs.

>flag
>Juden - Scandi mutt
>On average, Slavs.
>Based on the half anf halfs I've met, not a big fan. Not all of them, but a fair many seem to struggle with self-identity. Not being accepted as black or white by either group.

He's talking about hereditary diseases, not transmittable diseases.

Only one side so far has presented any evidence mate. Believe mulattoes are more healthy? Present evidence for it.

>brazil

wew so many diseases in there

>usa
>white
>indian
>couldnt care less

>Fine, as long the couple agrees to raise the kids white

what

>healthy as Japs
they live long because of their healthcare system and life style you anglos

stop eating too much fat you idiots

Flag
White British
I think Norway has the most 10/10s, but the highest proportion of pretty girls is in Czechia and Slovakia
I don't support them unless they're me and a qt girl

I remember you, I love how you'd post links as absolute fact without properly evaluating them

And how you'd make my mind up for me without even asking, and then accuse me of bias purely on the basis of my flag

If you want an echochamber, and you want to post websites/links to research without anybody holding you to proper standards, be my guest. You're obviously too dumb to realize there are some people here capable of reading research papers.

>>Your cunt
Turkey
>>Your race
Nordic white
>>Which race has the prettiest girls
White girls
>>Your views on interracial relationships
should be illegal.

>Flag
>White (med I think)
>White (slav)
>Just between "sub-races" inside the same race.

canada
white
white
abomination

If you're so concerned with standards of proof, then why didn't you call out the mexcriment for his unsubstantiated claim that mixed race children were healthier an sheet, you literal monkey?

Your source doesn't name a single disease that I can actually look up to compare rates amongst countries. Name a disease that you think all mulattos are born with or whatever, and we'll see.

>throwing insults around at people trying to have a discussion with you
why are you so asshurt though

My source compares racial groups in the US and their relative levels of health.

If mixed race children were healthier. Then you'd expect the exact opposite of what the data shows.

I never supported him, I am just sick of idiots like you attempting to end discussions with scientific 'data', a literal website frontpage in this instance. And I was actually for your position, and even told you this would hurt your credibility.

> you literal monkey
kek, that seeting hatred at realizing your hypocrisy and subpar intelligence. Nice to see you haven't learn't, nor will learn for the remainder of your butthurt existence :)

Present the statistical data, some of us actually took HS math/statistics

archive.is/urWZ5
That's what you expect about a "multicultural" country. Please stay homogeneous, don't follow our example. All we got is one of the highest homicide rates of the whole world and a feeling of deslocation from the society. Everybody hates each other here.

Why is your skin like shit?

So out of two people who made claims, why did you single out the one who actually presented some evidence rather than the one who made a completely naked assertion?

You said your main concern was truth.

>USA
>Filipino-Hispanic
>Slavs and Levantine
>Diversity YES

Healthier in what ways?

>Haha. I'm so much smarter than you. That's why my countrymen have never accomplished anything in history and live in literal mudhuts

LOL

because im elbow deep in your mom's ass lmao

You should get that looked into Tyrone.

He wasn't arguing scientifically to begin with, but you began flaunting your obviously hollow scientific stature.

You're obviously too aggressive and stupid to attempt to argue this outside of Sup Forums. At least obtain PDFs and proper epidemiological data before venturing outside your safespace. I'll gladly provide assistance

Most of those rare recessive diseases are European/Ashkenazi

Nice one. But you will always be irreparably dumb for a Brit (and a possible non-'white').

>I find solace in my stupidity because of my ancestors

pathetic reply. everyone go home, this nigga is tired, let him sleep.

He did this before

>claim to be the epitomy of intellect and composure
>someone demands a reference/citation or opens one of his PDFs/links
>turns out he doesn't even read them
>goes apeshit and repeats the same insults for the remainder of the thread
It's like arguing with a child, once he abandons his tantrum he goes to sleep and returns another day

So, it is more common among mixed people. I think you just agreed with me unpurposely.

Sir Bertram George Muhammad Grumbole bringing the heat.
C'mon dude tell me how you are superior than me, I'm eager.

M8 do you understand what a recessive gene is? I need two of them to incur an autosomal recessive disease, m8.

That's what interbreeding, not mixing, does because I will most likely find those copies among my family, clan, etc.

You're usually smarter than this bro (not being sarcastic), please sleep and have coffee.

your cout just dont have plenty of hospitals and clinics.... dont blame interracial couples

Croatia
Slavic
Slavs
Interracial is bad
Inter ethnic within the same race is ok

Pls produce more qties for Croatian gangbang-impregnation videos like Czechia!

Sweden
Caucasian
Caucasian/East Asian/East African
Don't really give a shit

what is slavs

is Česko slav

yes

allah will smite you down for this degenaracy

>US
>White
>White only, which is odd as I live in a wealthy immigrant-majority area now (mostly rich arab, indian, asian and poor latinos)
>Pretty stupid. I find mixed-race people boring looking actually, I guess because they're so rapidly increasing while monoracial people are becoming rarer, and I'm surrounded by so many immigrants in my area that white people are actually now rare and exotic

Seriously where did all these immigrants come from, it's supposedly "hard" to get into the USA legally....

It's not just your ancestors mate. Your contemporaries are garbage too.

>nigga

Easiest way to spot a nigger on the chans. That "er" is kryptonite to you fucks isn't it?