scotland
brittany
wales
cornwall
isle of mann

kys

t. caraposter

Danes are honorary pillagers and rapists of celtic lands

Caesar called us the bravest of all Gauls.

Breizh Dizalc'h t b h lads

we wuz vikings
yeah 2000 years ago
>we wuz belgae

praise tengri tb h

Actually it has been proven that today's Belgians are the same ua genetic profile compared to just after the Hunnic invasions.

Basically a mixture of Franks (which were a confederation of tribes which included some Belgae) and Belgae.

Only the coast-dwelling Belgae were true Celts, and very related to modern Irishmen, Welshmen and Manxoids.

The Fîr-Bolg, Fermanagh, Monaghia, Isle of Man (Mona) and Anglsey (Monapia), SE-Ireland with the country of Wexford (aka Menapia); all creations of my ancestors the Menapii.

The Menapian subclade today is founnd in 10-15% of the Flemish population, and I am sure, with the advent of mucrogeographical analysis, when they analyse the Menapian gau (pagus Mempiscus) of 400-1000 AD, theey'll find a lot more there.

In conclusion: we were original Celts, and today are even more Celtic in our genetic heritage than some other "officially Celtic" lands and regions.

I rest my case, God knows I am right.

praise Mannanan mac Lir

(and visit out city of Menen, named in his honour)

your culture is germanic and romance thats all that matters
qepd

>fug off celt means
>ireland
>scotland
>brittany
>wales
>cornwall
>isle of mann
+Boston, amirite, laddie

t. edna moreta

Haha, as if there is real Celtic culture left anywhere.

Up to the 18th century maybe, but not today, laddie. Get real.

I say ancestry matters a lot, and my ancestors pretty much created your country (and the Isle of Man).

The only Celtic tribe that never sent any negotiators to Caesar's Rome after the latter won. The very last Celtic tribe to succumb to the Romans. Almost like Asterix (it is said Goscinny based it on us). And up til late Roman days, Celtic villages existed here, while in the Netherlands Romanboos were everywhere.

We have a Celtic past to be rightfully proud about.

You do realise celt or celtae was a derogatory Greek word for ALL Northern tribes right?

You said almost nothing correct apart from
>no celts today
and it's only a coincidence or luck that you got that right.

Is this the history that they teach in sideways Germany?

Be a bit more polite against your Fîr-Bolg laddie.

>You do realise celt or celtae was a derogatory Greek word for ALL Northern tribes right?

Yet Gauls called themselves Gaul, which pretty much means the same as Celt.

Try me when it comes to history m8.

autism
youre not celtic franco-netherlands

Excuse me, genetics confirm we are still 5-15% Celtic, insular Celtic that is.

Half our rivers have Celtic names, a lot of our villages and cities have them, and up to 1000 AD people visiting these parts (the seaside, where actual Celts lived, the rest of the Belgae were Germanics who adopted Celtic culture) describe it being inhabited by a people with two origins (and still describing themselves as such): Menapii and Suevi.

Menapii were sea-faring Celts, this was their homeland, they settled overseas where they created a shitload of colonies, including but not limited to the Isle of Man and Anglesey, Wexford and Fermanagh.

It'll be a cold day in hell when some American "Irishman" teaches me about my ancestors.

The most Celtic regions were the south of West-Flanders, French-Flanders, and most of East Flanders. If one were to do a microgeographical analysis there, the number of R1b-L21-Z16034 subclade (ascribed to the Menapii through the testing of one of the oldest noble families in Flandres/Belgium, the subclade only mainly occurs in Ireland and on the Welsh coastline next to Flanders) would be much higher I can promise you.

It is where the descendants of the Menapii and the Morini live. They were last mentioned as a tribe in the year 407 AD by Christian missionaries. But they were mentioned as the ancestors of Flemings up til 1000 AD. Actually the County of Flanders started out with a Frisian part called Flanders ("land that floods regularly") on land that got flooded twice a day between 200 and 1000 AD, and Mempisc ("land of the Menapians") in the drier regions south end east of the later county.

There are stories about villages that became famous because the manfolk were predominantly redheads in precisely those parts up until the 18th century.

me on the left

>/celt/

ONLY /CELTIC/ PEOPLE ALLOWED ITT

me on the left

WE
me on the right

MUH HERITAGE

You're not a celt. You did not grow up in celt culture. You do not know celt history. You're an american

aber alter ich hab für halb mein leben in irland gewohnt

Ruhe, elender Ami, du bist keineswegs Ire, du bist und bleibst für immer ein Amerikaner

What is his parents are both Celts that makes him Celtic?

No

If you didn't grow up in Celtia you're not celtic

If you didn't grow up in germany you're not german

If you didn't grow up in Scotland you're not scotish

Im an American citizen and my mom is American but I guess because I wasn't raised there im not American. Are you reading what you're posting?

Dude is it so hard to understand?

Did you grow up in America Yes/No

If you did grow up there you're an American
If you didn't grow up there you're not an American

GIVE US BACK YOU FUCKING BRITS
TIRED OF THESE FUCKING UNIONIST HUNS, KILL THEM ALL

>Northerners think we've given up on them and we're not planning the greatest ruse of all time on the b0ngs

What is he eating it looks delicious

Börek

Bulgarians stole it from the Ottoman cuisine and called it their own like most balkan slaves

Where were you born?

I was born and raised in Germany, therefor I am German

Then why are you posting on a Celtic thread?

>the Arab in Cologne hates his heritage so much he actually tries to ridicule people for not hating theirs

You are a German citizen. You are not German. There were no smelly brown manlets in the Wehrmacht or Blucher's Corps.

but you're a Turk.

>2
The bantz are unreal.