What the fuck Canada

What the fuck Canada

>Be me, Mexican Masters degree in electrical engineering
>want to go for a scientific conference that covers my line of research this weekend in canada
>Need Visa
>visa requirements ask for a letter of invitation of someone in canada, his adress, and my relationship with him and how do i know him/her

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO I GET THIS, I just wanted to go to some conferences, fuck the event lasts less than 48 hrs

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/visit/tourist.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Convert to Islam RIGHT NOW

Just get a tourist visa?

How will blowing up myself in the Canadan embassy help my research?

I AM trying to get the tourist visa, the letter of invitation is a requirement for a Fucking 6 MONTH DURATION TOURIST VISA, fuck you Canada

yeah we really don't want mexicans here and you know what, I agree.

That's bs

How are tourist supposed to reach canda if these are the requirements

Those surely are the requirements for Mexicans. Knowing their tendence to overstay their welcome I'd say those are reasonable terms.

Are there specific requirements? Wew rude

ask a canadian on Sup Forums to help

Well, I know Chileans aren't required visas to go work in Canada or Australia for a season. If I wanted to do the same, I'd need a visa. I presume requirements for Mexicans are steeper.

No. We straight up don't want Mexicans here. There is a reason they have strict requirements placed on them. We don't want them here. We make it hard for them to get in so that they don't even begin to think that Canada is another place they can move to for a better life or whatever the fuck reason they mass migrate illegally to the United States.

We don't want them here. Period.

It depends on the country you have citizenship of
I know that for Europeans trying to go on holiday to China, your letter of invitation is provided by your hotel.

>a letter of invitation of someone in canada, his adress, and my relationship with him and how do i know him/her
Maybe it's more about saving lives during winter time than actually preventing spics to sneak in.
Also, just ask some random gay older man on Badoo or something, he'll do that for you.

Be Muslim

Weed man needs the room for the Muslims

He just wants to go to a conference, you nigger.

Ask that Turdeau guy.

>HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO I GET THIS
presumably if you were welcome at the conference you would know someone who could vouch for you on the visa application

shutup beaner

this
Why won't you write a tweet or something to the weedman and confront him about the situation?

OK, Mohammed Al-Hongkongni.

poor effort
a t. for Canadians is "t. Jean-Patel al-Zhang"

It's easy, OP. Apply as a Syrian refugee and send a Quran with your application. Don't tell them you have a master's degree, because that's a sign of privilege. You bet your ass they'll let you in.

is this microscopic?

>he needs a visa for fucking canada
haha

>tfw weedman was going to drop the Mexico visa restrictioms

HE'S NOT EVEN DOING IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MEXICO GOT FUCKED BY THE WEEDMAN HAHAHAHAHAHA.......IT'S 2016 AND THE WEEDMAN DOESN'T EVEN WANT YOU HAHAHAHAHA

>mfw Canada let Muslims in
>mfw Canada won't let a Mexican with an engineering degree in

Stay cucked, lads.

Can't have mexican brick weed flooding the market right before we legalize

Convert to Islam and it's a shoo-in

yes, its called VLSI design its basically designing circuits in nanometers to use in microcontrollers, microprocessors and other integrated circuits

Im not even kidding ANOTHER bs requirement is

- Proof that i have enough money to go around canada (they fucking ask for a CANADIAN BANK STATEMENT no, not mexican where i live, CANADIAN BANK)

Now this might be useful

i wish apparently these fuckers can get wherever they want, bnut i just want to go there sit and talk with people in my line of research thats less than 24hrs

Fuck you canada i would understand this posture from burguerland however they didnt ask for this bullshit when i got their Visa, your country is just being dicks, Burguerland has way more rights to be angry at illegal aliens than Canada and even like that i could get the USA visa with no BS requirements

then stop doing fuckng INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES if you dont want INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE in your country

This makes sense but fucking may i doubt anyone would freeze to death in may

might do it just to see what happens

Fuck off again canada, the whole point of a scientific conference its to meet other students researchers, and people in general interested in your field, this way you can see how to approach to problems from the perspective of other people, and network with them, if i knew all the people in there i wouldnt even try to go

Holy shit so now being educated and trying to follow the law will just get me nowhere? holy shit i might just drop everything and start going full muslim mode

yes, fuck canada

Are you fucking retarded, you're applying for a resident visa.

Like are you legitimately retarded?

I am 99% sure you should be eligible for a TN skilled worker visa on the point of entry with just a letter from your company. I know that's the way it works between Canada and the US, is it different with Mexico or is it uniform across NAFTA?

Uhhhhhhh
You want to be applying for a tourist visa if you're coming here to attend a conference (not to speak at it). Its insanely easy to get a Canadian tourist visa if you're a Mexican citizen. Do your proper research before coming on an anime site to whine.

Christ you are fucking retarded. here you are bitching this entire thread and you're not even applying for the right thing, you have no fucking clue what you are bitching about.

This is why we don't want Mexican fucks in this country. You're stupid.

Thats kind of rude and doesn't represent the demeanor of your average Canadian tbqh

Yeah sorry, this just pisses me right the fuck off. Like right the fuck off.

Yeah OP is a moron I agree. No need to bring race into it though, ya feel?

nah he's a fucking beaner.

>yes, its called VLSI design its basically designing circuits in nanometers to use in microcontrollers, microprocessors and other integrated circuits
Took a class on this in school. Does Mexico even have ASIC production facilities.

Message someone wwho organizes the conference or the uni. they will give you the invitation.

Allright canadafags, Do not get me wrong i WILL get the visa but im quite sure i will miss the conference

I was forced to get the visitor visa by your deficient information system, but still the requirements are bullshit, also from your own embassy website read the fucking description of the VISITOR VISA (tourism and bussines with a duration of 6 months or less)

pic related

retards

>I was forced
>I was forced to apply for the correct visa

saddly no, we send the designs to USA for manufacture, and get them by UPS, however we do indeed do design, INTEL has a research center at guadalajara and most of their staff comes from the CINVESTAV, guadalajara also has a bunch of international corportaions doing electronic design since its cheaper than in other countries, basically capitalism

Already did hoever they are taking their time, thanks anyway

>deficient information system
cic.gc.ca/english/visit/tourist.asp
I hope the font is big enough for you to read.

Don't call us retards, you're the one who obviously fucked up

I'm glad you're going to miss your conference. You deserve it for being stupid.

alright now put yourself in my place now that you are there try to get a fucking tourist visa, and see how your deficient system leave you no choice but to get a Visitor Visa

and then asks you for a canadian bank statement, letter of invitation and a fucking medical exam done by a CIC medic

>calls me stupid, gets mad when i call him and his retard countrymen (that dont know whats the visitor visa of their own country) retards

and no i didnt fuck up, you just want me to fuck up

>a fucking tourist visa, and see how your deficient system leave you no choice but to get a Visitor Visa
Our tourist visa is refereed to as a "Visitor Visa". I don't know what visa you think you initially applied for but you don't need a canadian bank statement, a letter of invitation or a fucking medical exam done by a CIC medic to secure a visitor visa.
See: There's actually an online chat service you can use to speak to a Spanish speaking Foreign Affairs information officer.

>and then asks you for a canadian bank statement, letter of invitation and a fucking medical exam done by a CIC medic

You clearly fucked up somewhere, because I'm basically filling out the forms and it's not asking me for any of that. It's asking for passport, family information form (you know, so we have someone to contact if you do something stupid like get arrested or die) and a digital photo. It's also asking for a scanned copy of my US Visa, because I claimed I had a valid us visa. If you don't have a US visa right now, you can skip that.

Like I said you fucked up somehow.

allright at least a Canada flag that doesnt go full apeshit on me, yes i did apply for the tourism visa, called Visitor visa, but still the system ended up asking me for all of this

By what you just wrote, now im quite sure there are different requirements for different countries

I was never asked if i had a US visa, however I was asked if i had a GREENCARD, and i dont have a GREENCARD

Try again saying you are from mexico with no greencard and see what happens

That was me pretending to be from mexico

First it asked if I had a green card/permanent us citizenship

then it asked if i had a valid travel visa

either your way off, or you gave an answer that triggered the system not to let you in.

the system or your own stupidity, if either one keeps you out that's fine by me.

I just did it again , you get that because you answered that you had family, or lived in canada in the past, because i answer no to these and directly asks me for a USA greencard, just answer no to everything that says you are related to Canada so you can feel my pain so i can go back to say: fuck canada

They do for Australia, have you never seen border patrol?

Can't you contact the Canadian authorities and explain your situation?

I just did it.

The only difference is that I answered "No" when it asked me if I had a USA visa or had legally traveled to the united states in the last 10 years. That's where the extra questions started to come up.

I have been trying but they have automated their phone system so hard that i havent been able to speak to someone in 2 days

This is true. We need that space for Syrians and people from rural villages in Shangdong province, China.