I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

k

k

#1!

k

Finland has some of the best tasting milk.

I'm not memeing. It's legitimately good.

I am a Greek and I like cheese but I don't drink milk. Why isn't Turkey on that map? They eat a lot of cheese and joghurt too.

Whats with the place in africa?

That has to be wrong. Everyone had milk and sweet bread for breakfast in Mexico when I stayed there for 3 months in 2013.

Finland mentioned!

>niger

milk consumption != ability to digest milk efficiently

Just look at Finland in the OP, and they're mongols

I think this map is bullshit. I don't know anyone who's lactose intolerant or heard that we have many cases about it.

I can drink milk just fine
But it gives me acne

>I am a Greek
Will you just end this? Everyone knows you're a Turk. There is no point.

Lactose intolerance != inability to eat lactose

The way they figure it out is via doctoral studies of the body. Only Whites and Semitics have the gene fot lactose tolerance. It gets diluted when races mix, but sometimes 1% white 99% black people get the lactose tolerance genes from the white side.

So most hispanics can eat dairy. But it isn't nearly as easy.

Also, a lot of today's dairy has lactose removed or diminished.

I am a Greek

Look hereThe map is accurate. Your view of what is lactose intolerance is what creates the discrepancy.

Only a set of genes that originated in Indo-Europeans enable true lactose tolerance.

Doesn't mean a African can't eat dairy. It just makes it more likely your body won't process 100% of it.

>milk consumption = ability to digest milk efficiently

Uh, no. It's literally the amount of milk consumed in a country divided by number of its citizens.

>be Finnish
>retype a sentence instead of coyp/pasting it
>look like a retard because you left out the most important character

What is the "!" supposed to stand for, I've never seen anyone use that character to indicate "doesn't equal'

Also, what's up with Niger?

Programmers usually write != for not equals for example.

Oh, just thought he tried to put some emphasis on the term

Fixed

Nigers are white

This is not a thing to brag about.

Are there any stats/graphs linking milk consumption or lactose intolerance rates to height?

Please, Bilel.

Milk is fucking garbage, it's a really piss poor way to try to get calcium because it's really fucking difficult for your body to extracted the calcium from it so it has to get some from your bones in order to do it which causes osteoporosis and defeats the whole purpose.
Eating greens like broccoli it's a much better way to do it.
Almond and soy milk are fine though.

t.

Why do Finnish drink milk at lunch/dinner?

>Niger being UNIRONICALLY white

Why not?

You don't? A glass of cold milk is fucking heavenly.

Can we get a side-by-side of milk consumption per capita by country and the average height per country?

I wanna see if there is a correlation here, because I know that the Scandinavians and the Dutch are some of the tallest people on Earth, so that could have to do with their high milk consumption, no?

it goes really well with food m8

Yes
im from mexico and i have never met someone who is lactose intolerant

>Greece
>Montenegro
>Albania

XAXAXA