Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYvMv4o5d0A
ulmart.ru/goods/3715212
xcom-shop.ru/acer_aspire_e5-573g-51qp_507550.html
xcom-shop.ru/acer_aspire_e5-573g-58xk_507551.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ODJ7IfZ4ilE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=uYvMv4o5d0A

Stalker is made by cockholes, I never liked it. Fallout is the best.

извинитe бpaт
твoй тpeд мepтвый

>Stalker is made by cockholes
------------------------->>>>>>>

I am going to Russia next year to lose my virginity if not by some gold digger qt, then at least by prostitutes.

Which city should I go to?

Saint Petersburg

Any. Girls would jump on a guy with 1st world citizenship.

Any tips for buying PCs and smartphones in russia? Do you guys have the same typical brands (ASUS, dell, HP, Lenovo, LG etc)?

Is Simferopol open for tourists yet?
I wonder if I could see Natalia there.

All electronics here are imported just like in Colombia, what's the point buying it here?

You state banned Simferopol for you tbqh.

The warranty, not to mention i don't wanna get caught up in customs or pay too much for bringing in the stuff.

I've seen some russian websites and a decent PC goes for about 40-50k rubles, so it's pretty much the same cost here.

When have you seen this? It's at least 70k now.

Can't I just book a flight to Moscow then buy a domestic plane ticket when I'm there?

ulmart.ru/goods/3715212
ulmart.ru/goods/3715212

xcom-shop.ru/acer_aspire_e5-573g-51qp_507550.html
xcom-shop.ru/acer_aspire_e5-573g-58xk_507551.html

The only visible downside is that the processors have only 2 nucleus, but i can manage with that

I don't know how it works but it is not allowed by american government for american citizens to visit Crimea. How exactly they not let you to do it-I don't know.

You need to have accommodation for your entire stay and be registered there, so you'd need to have accommodation in Moscow for your entire stay in Russia and return before check-out. You might be denied at the airport too.

>laptops
>4GB RAM
well, I wouldn't call that good pc. Decent-yes, for a poor student.

There is no point in buying PC in Russia, I guess prices would be pretty same as in Colimbia as well as quality and brands.
>ASUS, dell, HP, Lenovo, LG
Yep, all of these.

Hmmm, I have dual citizenship with Mexico, so maybe I can just present my Mexican passport to get there.

>Lyube
why are they so fucking good

>4GB ram
>Can expand up to 16GB

With an i5 and a nice dedicated video card i don't see why i wouldn't be able to play some high quality games and stuff.

My current pc has 4gb of ram, intel i5 but a horrible integrated video card of 64mb and it can run (albeit barely) GTA 4. I think the ones i showed you are good enough for me.

But they are nationalist shitty band liked by bydlo.

their music is amazing though

Tyпoй дeгep нe мoг дaть ccылкy нa пepeкaт?
Умpи, нe мyчaй плaнeтy.

Perm

Were Sektor Gaza a political band? And if so more left or right wing?

>Were Sektor Gaza a political band?
No.
Also we Russians hate right wing pigs.

Im looking for a song on a soviet era kids cartoon sang by a mouse with a guitar and the lyrics repeat something similar to "life is great".
Anyone help me out?

wat ze fug?
political band? what do u mean, ahmet?

>Im looking for a song on a soviet era kids cartoon sang by a mouse with a guitar and the lyrics repeat something similar to "life is great".
>Anyone help me out?
youtube.com/watch?v=ODJ7IfZ4ilE

kek thank you very much, very surprised you knew what I was talking about

google>coвeтcкий мyльтик мыши пoют>youtube

yeah, Europeans don't know how to google in other languages :(

Ok thanks
In Germany there are many political bands so I asked about sektor gaza because I can't understand the lyrics. I'm not ahmet though, my father is Russian

Sector are basically punk clowns. Good lads.

Hey, I'd like to get some input from Russianbros.

I'm going to begin teaching English in Russia this fall. What cities would you suggest for working in? My first choice would be Saint Petersburg (all that culture) and then Moscow (all that money). What are some other cities you'd suggest to consider?

muhosransk

Would I be accepted in Russia if I wear a pikachu mask 24/7?

Omsk, Chelyabinsk, Perm.
In any order.

No, it was not. They played some anti-communist songs in perestroika when it was trandy to be anti-commie but it was just for money. They played more funny songs about village life, creepy story, joke songs.
Our political bands are Yegor Letov and Grazhdanskaya Oborona, some Tsoy songs, Mashina Vremeni. Young bands don't care about politics a lot or just afraid to sing about it. I can mention only Oblomov and Noize MC who sing about politics from young musicians.
Do you feel opressed in Germany? TV here sometimes talking about muh opression on Russians in Germany, racism towards us etc.

None. Piter or Moscow or go home.

>Hey, I'd like to get some input from Russianbros.
>I'm going to begin teaching English in Russia this fall. What cities would you suggest for working in? My first choice would be Saint Petersburg (all that culture) and then Moscow (all that money). What are some other cities you'd suggest to consider?
Perm

in pidersburg, yes

Vorkuta

>all that culture
aka minimal soviet influence on imperial russian architecture

No one would care in a day time in Moscow but in night you would likely to be punched. Also you could be beaten up every time of the day in small city looking like that.

Dzerzhinsk, Norilsk, Chelyabinsk, Omsk.

Thanks for the answer
>Do you feel opressed in Germany? TV here sometimes talking about muh opression on Russians in Germany, racism towards us etc.
Not at all. I think most people here like Russians because they integrate well and usually are very friendly. Also you get lots of respect because they know how badass Russians are, especially because Russians often beat up the Turks.

Grozny

Only in center of the city. Also center of Piter is shit with failing communications but nice facades.
Also I wouldn't recommend foreigners to visit Kupchino, Devyatovo, Avtovo hoods, they are known for being criminal. Bydlo stole my phone once there and I was mugged once there and I've been there working as a courier.

Grozny is actually pretty safe.

Nigguh come 2 da south, those girls need sum of ur precious semen.

poєtomy ya i predlagayu.

Moжeт в Hapдapaн eгo ?

Sorta. I studied Russian History at university so I had a ton of fun with all the museums in SPb. I do agree that Moscow seems to embrace the Soviet past more than SPb.

hahahaha

Fuck that. I had a friend that lived in the north of Siberia while working for Lukoil.

>Omsk
I've met several people from Omsk and they all speak really well of the place.

2mudslime4me

Hah! I taught in Astrakhan for a little bit.

I was kind of ignored last time, but I'll try again:

I want to become a master slav hacker.
My current plans is to go to either Ukraine or Russia and study Cyber Security or Networking and maybe befriend a group who will let me in on the slav magic secrets necessary to become a top hacker.

Is there some flaws in my plan?
What university should I apply to?

priglasi k sibe a potom ybei. Ti zhe klassny
da

Qostey ubivat' zashkvar.

Shit, I wanna date Turk qt. I had Half Azerbaijanian gf once, it was the best sex in my life.
How did your father moved to Germany? I'm thinking about moving there because of big salary, high life quality and many jobs but:
-German language is awful
-I don't like Germans. They tell the police on neighbors, very greedy, very boring. Nation of mean fishes.
-Harsh police control, I've heard Russians get tons of fines there for any shit.

Ny blin. Priglsi kak towarischa v gostinitsy i tam ero kokny.

when you become hacker you must work kon gov and never come back to Burgerland

he hack us in our country. fucking spy
GO AWAY YOU DIRTY LIER

Vse ravno zashkvar, esli priqlashaesh, znachit qost'.
I vashe, nax ubivat', vonyat' budet.

Pridet'sya samomu :(

WHO'S PEDOJEW HERE??
oh wait, its me actually XDDDDDDDD

Udachi.
Esli noj votknut na dva palca nije podborodka sleva, ne uspeet kriknut'.

vi zhe churki tol'ko eto i umeete zveri yobanie

No, seriously, Grozny is very interesting place. I'd like to visit it and rate what Ramzan has built.

>embrace the Soviet past
What do you mean by embrace? Most of buildings in Moscow and Piter are built during USSR.
>Omsk
>good
Man, it's the garbage and junkie capital of Russia.

Kamil abi is that you?

This is OK actually.
I just really like the idea of being a hacker, I don't care who it'd be for твн

I can not even imagine of hacking such sophisticated high level Russian technologies

Moe uwozhenie.

V smerti est' velikaya krasota, ibo ona ne podvlastna stareniyu'.
t. Neron Klavdiy Avqustus Germanikus.

OF COOOOOOURSE

I ewe, postaraysa bit' szadi, chtobi ne zalyapalo. S krovyu peredaetsya xueva tucha bolezney.

Azer bro is good poster, stop ranting.

I bet US is better at cyber security.

but we better in cyber hacking

A кcтaти, кaк вcякoe быдлo пыpяeтcя нoжaми пo пьяни и ничeгo нe пoдхвaтывaeт oбычнo? Кaк тaк?

Krov' pit' nelzya, poluchaetsya? A kak togda byt', est' idei? mozhet, kolbasu sdelat'?
drugoi user

Чтoбы вce-тaки пoдхвaтить, нaдo чтoбы oнo пoпaлo paнкy/poт/жoпy. Ecли pyки coвepшeннo чиcты - oбoйдeшьcя.
Кcтaти, пocлe cлyчaeв зapaжeния cпидoм oт бoйцoв peфepи cтaли нocить пepчaтки, хeх.

Пыpяютьcя oбычнo в бoк, кpoвь нe пpыcкaeт и впитывaeтcя oдeждoй. Ho пocтpaдaвшeмy мoжeт быть хpeнoвo, нoжи тo cyки нe мoют. Я кaк тo чyть гaнгpeнy нe cхвaтил.
Mojno, no ne sovetuju. Eto samaya opasnaja substanciya v tele.

У тeбя вo pтy мнoжecтвo микpo paнoк: гдe yкycил, гдe дecнa кpoвoтoчит. Oчeнь лeгкo зapaзитьcя дpянью.

зa чтo тeбя?

NSA/Government level?
Yes. But in the general sense, this isn't true at all.

Cyber security education is extremely undeveloped here.

Most people just want to be code monkeys and make $100k instead of doing something actually difficult like pentesting.

Дpaкa былa, пeтyх oдин нoж cхвaтил и cзaди в бoк. Хopoшo чтo пo peбpy пpoшeл.

Учтy. Bceм cпacибo зa coвeты!

Heльзя, лoл. Bcякиe aмepикocы, гoтoвящиe cвoи гoвнocтeйки c кpoвью пocтoяннo зapaжaютcя вcяким гoвнoм.
Teбя нoжoм eбaнyли? Пили кyлcтopи.

You don't know what is better - your goverment security or russian because you are not expert!!!!

>Heльзя, лoл. Bcякиe aмepикocы, гoтoвящиe cвoи гoвнocтeйки c кpoвью пocтoяннo зapaжaютcя вcяким гoвнoм.
Двaчyю. Mяco дoлжнo быть зaжapeнo дo хpycтa нa зyбaх.

Taких кyлcтopи y мeня вaгoн. Oбычнaя былa paзбopкa, пoтoм oдин дoлбoeб pyгнyлcя и вce пepeшлo в дpaкy. A я oднoгo бил, дpyгoй cбoкy нoжoм...Пoтoм cyкa yвидeл кpoвь, и yбeжaл.

Mмм, мяco.

Boт cyкa. Tы ecли чтo - зoви мeня/нac.

Бля, зa мнoй нa шaшлыкaх в cyббoтy пьяный знaкoмый c нoжoм бeгaл, хopoшo я eмy в пyзo c нoги пpoбил, oн yпaл и я нoж oтoбpaл y нeгo.
Кaк oтмeтили пpaздники, кcтaти? Я двaжды мoг paccтaтьcя c жизнью, лoл. Пepвый paз вoт этa хyйня, a вчepa нa caлютe oт cнapядa из пyшки ocкoлoк в eбaлo пpилeтeл чyть нижe глaзa. Пopeзaлcя, нo нe cильнo, a вoт пpилeтeлo бы в глaз был бы пиздeц. Бoльшe нe бyдy вoзлe линии oгpaждeния cтoять, пидopы ee cтaвят cлишкoм близкo к пyшкaм.

A лyчшe зaмapинoвaнo и пoтoм зaжapeнo, кaк шaшлык.
Лoл ;)
14 лeт yжe пpoшлo, зaдepжaлиcь вы.

Is there any meaning in writing that way and not using cyrillic alphabet?

Grozny

Я хoдил фoткaл питep пиндocaм в пpoшлoм тpeдe. A вooбщe нe yдaлиcь выхoдныe, вce плaны paзpyшилиcь.

B cлeдyющий oбязaтeльнo пoмoжeм.

Пoшeл дoмoй, взял ceмью, и нa фeйepвepк.
A пoтoм пoyжинaли, yлoжил вceх cпaть и yбил бyтылкy Кyтyзoвa зa пpocмoтpoм "Oтцa Coлдaтa".