What do you think of bullfighting?

What do you think of bullfighting?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish-style_bullfighting

youtube.com/watch?v=6dVr_h28mGY&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=_NtyVa2JLqw&t=4m38s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2502BL0Na8
laeconomiadeltoro.wordpress.com/2014/11/09/analizando-la-situacion-del-sector-taurino-a-partir-del-anuario-de-estadisticas-culturales-2013/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always feel sort of bad for the guys who get hit by the bull even though I know that they are cunts who deserve it

youtube.com/watch?v=K2502BL0Na8

Why are they cunts?

I prefer bull riding if ya know what I mean

A tradition that must be removed. Stupid Spaniard subhumans

Literally nobody except old people and fachas like it

We practice that tradition too.

Really méxico? ;(

They eat the Bull afterwards, and the ones than do well live as studs with all the cute cows to fug after, so I don't care about it.

Yes

Portuguese Bullfighting is better.
We dont kill the bull.

>Why are they cunts?
because they literally torture and kill animals for the sole purpose of entertainment?

it that isn't a cunt then I don't know what is

>for the sole purpose of entertainment?
for the sole purpose of eating it later*
Killing a bull to then throw away the meat is quite stupid.

I pity the bulls. Especially after reading this story.

Their meat is consumed
Those bulls are raised especifically for bullfighting, and for that, they live way better than any other type of bovine will ever do
If the bull is brave enough he is spared and lives until dying of natural death.

Fake. It isn't Alvaro, but someone called Sanchez Vara. He's something called "desplante" which is basically a way to challenge the bull.

So...bulls aren't gentle and peaceful animals?

it's cruel and unnecessary nonetheless

Doesn't change the fact that fucking stabbing an animal with spears to entertain people is a barbaric thing to do.

I'm not saying otherwise, but there would not be bullfighting if there was no meat business.
Bullfighting is and has been in the red for a LONG time.

I always want the bull to castrate and or kill the bull fighter.

I don't care, I'm not hypocritical, I eat a lot of meat.

leftist faggot Major here tried to ban bullfighting in Bogota. Based Constitutional Court reversed the decision.

>mfw the Viceroyalties of Nueva España and Nueva Granada still practice our traditions
why cant we just reunify?

>Swedes prep the Bull

>Spaniards fight the Bull

Fernando truly has a Latin Masculine aura.

It's truly an interesting art.

nah, there are a bunch of young/mid age people who like it

No shit. Tumblr is full of fake "facts" that's created so everyone could feeljerk each other off.

that's fake tho

No

Those bulls wouldn't exist if it weren't for it.

Savages. I hate animal abuse.

Patrician-core sport desu

wtf I hate Spain now

Sub-human tradition that should have ended in the XX century.

yes, it's more common among old people but a lot of younger people go as public or support it
and they are not necessarily fachas

I don't even know you but I hate you.

I think it's fucking rad and you should never stop doing it. It's a really cool tradition.

t. Adolf Himmler-Mengele

Actually it's more popular among young people that among the old, and among the college-educated that the rest.

laeconomiadeltoro.wordpress.com/2014/11/09/analizando-la-situacion-del-sector-taurino-a-partir-del-anuario-de-estadisticas-culturales-2013/

If you were born as a bull, what would you choose? This...

...or this

That said, I think that bullfighting could be ''update'' like the Portuguese did

I've seen a video of a bull gutting a horse

I don't have a problem with it. but at the same time I really can't feel bad for the metador or the audience when they get mauled by the bull