GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB JEWS

GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB JEWS

WHY WONT THE JEWS LET ME GET A JOB? IVE APPLIED TO HUNDREDS OF PLACES AND BEEN IN DOZENS OF INTERVIEWS

WHERE
THE
FUCK
ARE
ALL
THE
JOBS????????

REEEEEEEE

IM HUNGRY

I HAVE NO MONEY

IM GOING TO DIE

IM LOSING ALL MY FUCKING MUSCLEMASS

JEWS PLEASE. LET ME GET A FUCKING JOB I BEG OF YOU!

Bump

u can suck my dock for sum money

I hear the firefighter market is booming

heh.

Stop applying for jobs that is over the value of what you're worth.

>

If you have been in dozens of interviews, and none of them landed you a job, you should think about your appearance/speaking/body language and generally, just stop being fat autist.

/thread

This.
Just
le
bee
urself
:)

It's moreso that there are actually fewer jobs than what Justina and Wynnie claim and obviously the more appealing candidates(ie anyone not a regular Sup Forums poster) get the prize.

Just be yourself OP and you'll get a job

Then become more appealing, faggorino.

>Dem evil jew conspiracy

Join the military whilst you still got the muscles. Or the Police. Or move to Montreal. Fuck do I know.

The jews did it again.
Fucking jews man

>company invites you for an interview
>they call you 24 hours ahead to tell you that they already picked someone else so don't come in because your interview has been cancelled

Lol i got a job on my first interview at ASDA, went in wearing a creased up untucked shirt and jeans as well. Near the end of the interview she says I got the job which is fucking weird and then they put me on a till for 10 mins to give it a shot and then i filled out some forms and left.

Why is it so hard for u guys to get a job? I'm an ugly autistic retard and got it on my first go.

No place wants to hire me which sucks because I have job experience.
Bros just some advice DON'T EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER work at a hospital unless you are a doctor or a nurse. The medical field is like saying you have AIDS when you go on a first date.

People fucking hate it, if your a guy anyway. They see you as weak and a sissy so you cant do any cool outside jobs or anything.

Which is sad because I was an orderly who just lifted giant fat 4-500 pound people all day.

If I don't get a job by the end of next month I'm going to take what money I have left and disappear in Mexico. Let the cartel gods decide my fate.

He said DON'T be a fat autist.

what kind of jobs are you applying for? here in the us people are struggling for a lot of jobs but some are booming hiring students 6 months before they even graduate

I might be working at a hospital as a security guard pretty soon tBh

You might be ok because security is security everywhere.

Weren't you that guy with the security job already?

OP HERE

I HAVE ANOTHER INTERVIEW TOMORROW.

THIS MIGHT BE FUCKING IT BOYSSSS. NEET LIFE MAY SOON BE BEHIND ME

When is the point of no return I'm almost 19 and haven't had a job for 2 years since finishing high school I want to do a trade but I need my drivers licence.

>Weren't you that guy with the security job already?

Yeah, but the company I work for is talking about "taking over" hospital security

Might happen, might not.

Good luck

Don't act like an autist. Show confidence

I'm not OP (I have an actual job), but in the past I've been to interviews where you're competing with 10+ other candidates who all have the exact same CV as you do. It's not so easy.

Hunt on gooses.

I'm scared

It's a min wage job though so it shouldnt be too hard, right?

They'll just check im not retarded and ask me some meme questions right?

Hold on Canada. You still have a lot gooses for their unluck.

Probably.

If they ask you any meme questions, respond with meme answers.

make sure to mention that you're flexible schedule-wise (assuming you actually are), that'll put you ahead of the high schoolers who can only work after school and on weekends, as well as lazy prideful people who feel they "deserve" to work at the hours they want.

remember if they ask you about your flaws say you're too much of a perfectionist

Hopefully some day I'll get the chance to be the one giving an interview. Then I'll make sure to filter out all of the filthy Chads and watch them struggle when I ask them who their favorite K-On is.

Yeah i will. That's a good selling point imo.

Idk how to stand out though, i guess ill basically show myself as a normal person who is flexible and willing to work. Not sure what more to do beyond that since it's not like a career job.

work at timmies lazy faggot

They never fucking hire around me

you arent going to get the job m8

Why do you say that?

Ive gotten jobs off interviews i thought i sucked in before

Bump

>tfw jew overlords have blessed me with a job
get fucked, leaf

It was satire against Sup Forums retards you autist

I know, fag

Bump

then it's offtopic