How do you feel about muslims in Australia, Australian posters?

How do you feel about muslims in Australia, Australian posters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1qMD2FN9Hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

better behaved than most

there's even been recent sentiment from some upstart leaders calling for reform and severing ties with the tribal and political shit abroad and truly becoming 'australian muslims'. i hope the guy spearheading that's still alright i heard that ages ago.

i don't really hate them but the social issues they bring with them if they were to come here are not going to go away. i'd prefer minimal immigration from the middle east until the region settles. fuck ever taking refugees too they're animals even where they're from

oh and they always talk shit like in your pic, that guy should be put down

>no shitposts

Dang well I'm still glad to hear they do a pretty alright job integrating over there m8.

I'm a Turkish dude who used to live in Australia. Although I'm no longer a Muslim, back then I was. I like to think I was a good member of your society, never littered, always respectful etc. Even had the Aussie accent.

I'm also white (or at least white looking, blonde hair blue eyes) so it wasn't a big issue blending in. That is, until one day that I actually got cornered by a mob of racist dudes from my college who overheard me being a Muslim.

They threatened me and shit, and told me to get the fuck out of their country. So here I am in the Netherlands, finishing my study. I hope to come back one day as life in Australia doesn't compare to anywhere else, but I hope you guys don't grow intolerant. I've experienced incredible kindness in your country but also sometimes quite some rough experiences. I can imagine it being worse for someone who actually looks Middle Eastern.

oh sometimes they're shitty and dont' integrate sure but nothing like what's happening in europe i mean wtf is that

To clarify, the confrontation by that mob wasn't the only experience I had. Multiple such experiences and threats that I received encouraged me to go abroad as an exchange student. The dudes pulled out their knives like they were tough shit, funny thing is one of them was black. They said they knew where I lived and shit. Maybe they weren't actually serious about harming me but it was scary. And it was the last drop for me.

The shit going down in Europe makes me legitimately sad about how badly the government is treating their people. Mass sexual assaults, police playing really soft against muslims due to being afraid of being called racist, and self hating whites ignoring it all and begging for more migrants who hate the countries they go to but love benefits. Then those who stand up for their country get shat on by their fellow countrymen and government.

Australia is a prime example of what happens when anglos get too much sun. They cannot be taken seriously, even if you are questioning them about the degeneracy that is Islam.

>quite some rough experiences
sorry to hear that dude

yeah until things calm down in the middle east somehow (lord knows how) this is just a shitstorm that won't end

That fat is getting to your brain lad

Thanks man, don't get me wrong I'm sure what I experienced isn't unique to Australia. Just wanted to shed some light about what it is like to be a Muslim in a Western country.

Otherwise, I absolutely love Australia. You're very fortunate for living there.

Why hasn't he been murdered yet?

>You're very fortunate for living there.

I lived there and this is not a fact, simply a personal opinion

Yeah no shit, I never said it's a fact. In my opinion he's fortunate, that's all. There aren't a lot of countries in the world that have good climate + high HDI in the world.

Sorry but not having four true seasons and having to wear shorts most of the year doesn't constitute a good climate. Western expats in the UAE enjoy a high standard of living but that doesn't make it anything other than a deplorable shithole.

Alright man, since you're a Brit I guess you and I were born with different preferences. I loved the weather in Australia, many won't. But yeah I've also lived in Dubai for 6 months when I was 17 (my father was indeed also an expat for Shell) and it was great. Different preferences man. How are you liking it in Portugal though?

I'm just a tourist here for a week. It's nice.

Also I'm not British but going back to Australia - Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne over Christmas only served to reinforce why I do not want to return there. Especially during the nights out I had there.

>get bullied
>literally LEAVE the goddamn country on the otherside of planet

you are goddamn fucking biggest beta cuck on this board

You shouldn't have left but yeah the hate for muslims is strong in this country whether you're a good person or not the average aussie will always put muslims and ISIS together.

>going back to Australia
>is kiwi

Is there anyone left is poo peeland?

I know that's what I made it sound like. It wasn't just getting bullied, they pulled knives and kept on threatening for a long time. Even after I contacted the police these threats wouldn't stop.

I already had the opportunity to go abroad for a year as an exchange student, but what happened only reinforced me doing so.

I'm capable of defending myself and shit but my family (mother and brother) who also lives in Australia who I at the time was living with also got hate messages and shit, all starting through me though.

Really isn't easy Slovak user, it wasn't this single experience either. I literally got death threats, even though I know they were probably bullshitting, receiving a death treath wasn't easy on my system. I needed to leave that shit behind for a while.

Indeed. I'm not even a Muslim anymore nor do I look like one, but my name (Atilla) doesn't help. Most people assume I'm from Western Europe or some shit and I get along fine but when they learn where I'm from etc. thats when things can get unpleasant. Not usually but sometimes. And I'm from Turkey lol, not like it's a major muslim country anywhere near the radicalness of Saudi Arabia and shit.

Don't belittle poo peeland

Murdering him would be martyring him.
Yes, if you kill your enemies, they literally win (in this particular instance).

Once you're dead there's no winning, user. They'll be too dead to realize they were wrong all along. That is no victory.

How long ago was this?

Well it started one and a half year ago, but it had been going on for around half a year since.

Really? I've never seen shit like this and I grew up in one of the most kebab suburbs of Sydney(Auburn) and am old enough to remember the shit lebs stirred up in the late 90s and the riots in the mid 00s. Only time I've heard someone complain was this arab bird in her early 20s who thought she had trouble getting jobs because she wore a towel

It's very possible that I'm just an unlucky bloke and that trouble found me just because. Again, I don't want to smear Aussies anyway and I know what happened to me is most likely a rare occurencd.

Where did you live man? I never had problems like these and I'm a curry muzzie.

Are Lebs the most hated Muslims in Australia?

youtube.com/watch?v=F1qMD2FN9Hk

Used to live in Melbourne, more towards the centre.

muslim lebs are the only reason people have a bad image of muslims here, people like t*rks, indonesians, malays and all that

no one bats an eye at the christian lebs in queensland or victoria, it's literally just the muslim lebs in a few suburbs in sydney