Japs think Indians are Black

Based Nips tossing the bantz for the new pokemon game.

I'm gonna pick the owl. Best grass mon in a while.

Gonna pick the girl like always 2bh, the med one ofc.

And the owl

are they wrong?

are you spaniard sissy from Sup Forums?

>those starters
>those legendaries
fucking TRASH

word

the Hawaii setting is dank tho

Not only Germanic has light hair and eyes.

Most Slavs don't buy or play console games, right?

dey be playing Dota and CS on PC

Pokemon is well known.

Who cares about the setting, that won't save these JUST tier designs

Litten and Rowlet are fine

Popplio is slightly less retarded looking than Oshawott

He said Aryan is superior so we can't use the word

>Dalits
JUST

Top girl > bottom girl
3 > 1 > 2 > 4 for top

All memes aside, India (and a few other curry countries) are incredibly diverse.

from /vp/

That's south indian, north indians can be much much lighter.

Second right from the top is god tier

East Asian = Mediterranean

Is this a new pokemon game? How the fuck havent you guys grow out of this shit yet, wow

accurate

good stuff

Why should I ever grow out of it?
I have University education, a job, a girlfriend and other, more mature hobbies. I see no point in stopping the tradition of playing this little game once every three years. I'm addicted to it more than alcohol.

>he played after Gen 4

>he played anything but the TCG gameboy game

Of course you do, manolo

I don't like Pokémon, but I can understand why it appeals to adults.

>Triggers nostalgia
>Great for very casual gamers

>any E-TCG besides Stairway to the Destined Duel

Fuck this disgusting new gen, I'm so maaaaaad right now, this fucking shit ruined my month. I only wanted a 6.5 gen game, now my goddess Serena will leave and those pieces of shit are coming

A lot of ethnic indians have black skin so its not really wrong

Crece papu

Is the caste based on skin color?

Not necessarily, but there is a very high correlation. I can almost guarantee you that the woman in the pic is a dalit/untouchable. You can search dalit on google images and compare skin tones with other castes.

uh, aboriginals are light skinned and beautiful

don't lump them in with africans and african asians

Faggot

Original Naruto

white people propaganda OUT

>East Asian
>Mediterranean

most people would look like shit too if they lived their entire life as a desert nomad with no modern health care

>Naruto the Aboridged Series

both non-whites

In general, people of South India have dark complexion and people of North India have fair complexion because South India lies in the tropic region of the world

Average South Indian isn't that dark you memeing faggot. Those are dalits or tribals.

never met a south indian that fair tbqh

So what? I thought the issue was their thuggish behaviour and not their skin colour

Then you've met very few South Indians.

>australian aboriginal

what, why the fuck?

I'm pretty sure the actual Indian knows what he's talking about

I'm pretty sure I'm an actual South Indian that lived in South India for 8 years and goes to visit South India every couple years.

ses

I'm Tamil. We are that dark. The light Indians in the south are from the Aryavarta (aryans). The native people of Dravadia come from the first wave of out of Africa, the Indo-Aryans come from the second wave.

Fuck off I'm not a damn Aryan.

OP, are you aware that the caricature of "Little Black Sambo" originally referred to dark skinned Indians and not Africans?
How could it be an African when there's no tigers in Africa to chase him around a tree and turn into butter?
American racists just aren't creative enough to realize that black doesn't have to mean african like proper British racists did.

this tbqh

So, which 7/11 do you work at?

Look at this fucking blackface historian

I'm a sales engineer for IBM :^)

>IBM
I've never heard of that gas station, must be some regional chain

I want to get off this ship asap. IBM sucks and I don't want to peddle shitty software to old Chinese men anymore. :^(

THERE'S A TIGER BEHIND YOU!
RUN!
RUN!

Actually the US guy isnt far off

Most dark skinned Indians are found on the south espicially Tamil Nadu. I think there was some research done with DNA ancestral and there was an African ancestral connection found. But there is also a significant portion of population in Tamil Nadu who are fair/light skin

Conversely there is a significant portion of North Indians with dark brown complexion (like Aziz Ansari dark) but not as dark as some really dark Tamils

However over centuries there has been so much of population mixing among North and South Indians that you can find the human skin rainbow spectrum of european fair to abo dark

You simply cannot determine what region a person from India is from their skin colors, other physical features would probably give better clues

>you can find the human skin rainbow spectrum of european fair

proofs

just browse through indian fb

I'm just curious I want too see european looking indians

The most famous ones are pic related

The one on the right is a one of the top bollywood superstars, the one on the left is a meh in stardom/popularity

Yeah the guy on the right looks white

alicia vikanders parents look pretty euro looking

Reminder that Japs consider Thais East Asian.