twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for me

best post itt

Fucking hell lads janny is having a mad one haha

posting anyway lol

leelee

katie x

why are threads getting deleted?

This is just shitting up the board for no reason.

>gf doesn't like wearing makeup, I don't really care because she looks fine without it
>tells me she doesn't wear makeup for me or anyone else. it's just for her
>wears makeup everywhere else around campus and things
>dresses nicely
>whenever we hang out, she wears no makeup and usually workout clothes/pajamas
I don't rally care, but it just seems like she doesn't care enough about me to want to look good for me every once in a while

found the janny

turning my life around

Unknown. We are past bump limit and nothing is NSFW, there is no reason for the deletions.

>first we didn't past the bump limit before we made a new thread
>then we made more than one new thread

Because the rule is page 8 you idiot

sounds like she wants a new boyfriend lad

He received so many "reported" posts that he could read them without any reaction except curiosity. He kept to his thread all day, dumping images, looking at his destiny in every quote and comment.

Janitor came up from the front page of Sup Forums at 2 A.M. on the 29th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with moot. Nothing but a vague longing for glory, and a generalized wish for revenge against Anonymous. The Janitor would be ordered to serve a life sentence in Sup Forums for second degree banning. Over seven thousand signatures would eventually be gathered in a petition asking for the Janitor's release, and in 2024, moot would pardon the man.

There would be no eulogies for Anonymous, none of his filenames would be kept unchanged, no people would crowd the thread to see his post numbers struck out, no screenshots would be taken of him, no threads named after him, no one would type in a captcha to post in the threads he lingered in. The ban would submit, and a few would laugh, Anonymous would only stare at his screen, his images disappearing one by one, and a notice appearing before his eyes before he could find the right words.

Boycott all yank made /brit/ threads

t. the janny

go to bed you child

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 8 - Complaining About Sup Forums.
it ran out janny so don't even think about it

because brits are fucking pondscum and janny knows this :^)

You lads ever thought about getting rid of your TVs and just having a stereo for entertainment?

t. janny

I've fantasised about living like an ascetic and locking myself away with just a load of books for a while but I don't think I could hack it in practice, as comfy as it sounds.

See

haven't had a tv for a good 4 years now

see you in 15

Help me with my homework lads

Show me where on the rule page it specifies that new threads can only be made on page 8, you twat.

See
>all these idiots that have been here a month

yea but you probably just watch tv on a different device

i meant giving up tv (except football of course)

test

>Threads nearly 1000 posts long
haha nahh kill yourself pal

Utter nonsense.

Either it goes on the rule page or it isn't a rule. And what if you didn't post that, he would just keep deleting threads and nobody has a clue why? Asinine.

not liking this gimmick

You want a whore in a white dress, I want a wife in a thong

here. we. go. ale ale ale

t. person who has been here a month

On the one hand I'm glad I'm too old to have to go to meme class.

On the other I'm sad because my memes are straight fire and I'd no doubt get all the qt's wet from my dank memes.

No friend, I have been here longer than you and that is an illegitimate "rule", so you show me where on the actual rule page it says that threads can only be made on page 8.

I'll wait.

closest i get to "watching tv" is downloading movies
other than than i just browse the internet and shitpost on Sup Forums

He's probably a recently added mod so he likes to show off his authoritay.

That """"""rule"""""" has never been applied on /ex-yu/.
I guess that's the privilege that comes with being first general on Sup Forums. ;^)

Having degenerate thoughts again

>tfw my son would pass meme class

Hi janny.

>he would just keep deleting threads and nobody has a clue why
when the old thread went on long enough, the deletions stop
eventually posters notice a pattern and correct their own behaviour

This actually happens every mod recruitment.

/brit/ randomly gets deleted for about a month and then everything goes back to normal.

ah yeah I forgot it was you that decided what the rules were and enforced them too

they aren't going to add a /brit/ specific rule to the rule page, and you posting saying it's not a rule makes zero difference because it is and it's clearly being enforced now isn't it

yes it's /brit/ specific

that was posted by a mod over a year ago now

the rule page lists only global and board specific rules

sucks liking a girl that you have trouble talking to haha

No user, that is stupid.

Either the rule gets pinned to the top of the front page or it gets added to the rule list.

They are the only things that make it legitimate.

*nods respectfully toward you*

YO LISTEN UP
here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside

Favourite British bands lads?

you just they would want sanitized facebook tier memes
doubt they can appreciate the finer points of poopoopeepeeposting

airíoch fuck off honestly no one likes you
right because /brit/ isnt a thread on Sup Forums

Try to pretend she's a man and you can talk to her, its what I do

>that is stupid.
correct

life isn't fair, i'm sorry to say

>tfw the janny requested a ban for you but the mods told him to fuck off
wahey

I don't decide what is a rule, the list of rules does and it isn't on the list of rules therefore it isn't a rule.

If they aren't going to add a /brit/ specific rule then there is no /brit/ specific rule.

Gentle Giant
also probably my favorite band

what kind of shitty class is that?

you still have enough time to claim dat boi. if your professor ever search for it just say you lunched it on the interwebz and it went on fire.

that's rude from them t.b.h.

Why is it being enforced then?

all me

board specific rules cover the board as a whole

yeah just like how it isnt fair that you arent rewarded for your hard work
hows mam doing? she sent me this pic of her

>tfw the rule is about "complaining about moderation"
>tfw janny isn't a real mod so bullying him can't get you banned

Always makes me laugh haha

glad i joined in desu, it's guaranteed (You)s

J A N N Y
A
N
N
Y

I don't know and if moot was here I would complain to him abut it.

Is there any way to even talk to Hiroshima Nagasaki? I know he randomly appears in threads, but moot had a complains system in place for these matters.

She bides, she bides
You've been catfish'd, lad

fuck the janny hahahahha little fucking melt cunt hahahah doing it for free smfh get some respect like yo massa need that thread wiped yes massa yes hahahaha fucking paycheck comes in and jannys like hahaha yesssss gonna get a bit round zero today yippeeee meanwhile his parents have to take out a second mortgage to feed his fat arse and endorse his transcareer otherkin lifestyle AKA doing a job for free to help an anime imageboard not have more threads than it needs hahahahahahaha on deathbed like "i regret nothing i am glad that i made sure those threads weren't overpiling my board!" hahahaha smfh janny hahahahaha brendan "for" fr(ee)aser hahahahahaaha

Thinking about the janitor and his predicament and reading the relentless bullying of him is hilarious. Makes me laugh every time.

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Write something constructive instead of being a moany cunt if you don't want it dismissed immediately

>250 word essay due TOMORROW
>haven't even started

help me lads

>hello janny my child, i hear you got a job deleting chinese cartoons? oh dont mind me just servicing these BIG MICK DICKS

You can write a feedback. They read them all but only publicly respond to some.

subject matter?

memes

give up

Oh fucking grow up, Jesus Christ. I bet you were a right arse kisser in school too.

doing a poo

reminder that the janny is a /brit/poster and is probably awkwardly trying to join in with the banter too

Sure thing kiddo

another thread disappeared
so the janny earns his waaage
his zeeero dollars wage
and the thread's never coming back
so come do it for free, and earn janny's wage

improved

he made most of the david mitchells

steal one of Sup Forums's pastas about the plane scene

alright boys, how big is your cock

>tfw the janitor is reading this right now as he cleans up a pathetic Yank child's droppings for free
You are an amoeba my friend
reminder that the janny pipes up to defend himself routinely and is immediately picked out as the janitor every time

Developing a thing for Grace Neutral 2bh

Not usually into heavily modified women but I like that one for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hoz5HRcLWX8

that's a big meme

can we discuss more interesting things now

like pro tiddlywinks

atm exactly 60% thinks watson is more attractive than selena

230 votes for selena
340 for watson

570 total.

Bigger than yours senpai

how new are you?

he probably thinks it's hilarious how we can post david mitchell all we want but it won't stop him from deleting threads

no he definitely doesn't do that and he's just doing his job anyway, dunno why you guys are giving him a hard time