What's your opinion on retirement houses, Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on retirement houses, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2084026/The-chilling-tale-daughter-lived-20-years-knowing-mother-kill-herself.html
nydailynews.com/news/crime/80-year-old-woman-shoots-kills-intruder-attacked-husband-article-1.2628602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

luxury asylums for people with dementia

fantastic place to get laid

Sad I saw my grandpa die in a retirement sort of place he was so sick and my grandma was to old to look after him. Some of the workers are pretty cruel to the old people when families aren't there.

a place where white trash from white trash families go to die

Death traps to kill old people and steal their things. Never put your parents in the hands of a nigger.
+1

where do non-trash whites die?

Your parents are shit and they let your grandfather die because they were shit. You should kill them in their sleep.

all whites are trash

I used to work at one and my mother was a doctor at one of them.
I would never put my parents in one.

Those places in small towns in Mexico where americans and canadians come to die

Probably the most depressing place I can think of.
It's where old people are taken out of sight so we don't need to watch them die

money makers for those who own the retirement homes. in my town it is 5000-7000 US a month for full room and board. WHAT A RIPOFF.

Why on earth anyone would want to live past 70 is beyond me.

"Babies are cute. I mean, who doesn't love babies? Most people love children as well. But then when we get older, we stop being cute and people don't fawn over us anymore. And eventually, we get really old and end up as the forsaken beings in a hospital or a rest home."

You aren't dying though. They are dying. You can rent 1000 whores the day after they die and blast ropes of cum into their mouths. They want to be with you not some strange person who they don't know. Why are people such god damn pussies and can't watch their family die? It makes me mad.

It won't be depressing in 15 years when we get to smack baby boomer scum around the head as they're drooling on themselves and yelling gibberish.

>Some of the workers are pretty cruel to the old people when families aren't there.
This happens because the wages of nursing workers tend to be very low for what they have to do like changing diaper, assisting excretion, etc..

Imagine a once strong, domineering pillar of your community being reduced to a living skeleton propped up in a bed and staring wide-eyed and helpless as the Mexican nurse turns you over roughly to change your shit-filled adult diaper...and you probably smell bad and your family never visits you except on the holidays.

This is what most of us are coming to if we celebrate enough birthdays.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2084026/The-chilling-tale-daughter-lived-20-years-knowing-mother-kill-herself.html

Smart lady.

The most depressing place in the world where you can see people dying bit by bit.

It's especially depressing considering everyone you know and quite likely yourself will be in there someday.

>but I do know 80 year olds in very good health
I've actually known some myself.

It takes an exceptional amount of good luck or living habits to not end your days like this.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/80-year-old-woman-shoots-kills-intruder-attacked-husband-article-1.2628602

Or this lady. I don't know what her and her husband eat for breakfast, but both of them look 10 years younger than their true age.

My grandfather was in very good health with 86 years old, then had a stroke when he was hoeing his garden. We found him too late. Death is a bitch.

What baby boomers want to be.
What most of them will be.

Good place to stick Grandma for cheap.

Advances in modern medicine mean that's a fair bit farther down the road for most of this board than our parents and grandparents, assuming yo u don't an hero.

Mine only lived to 74 but was otherwise extremely fit and active except for workplace-induced hearing loss. But then he also didn't drink or smoke and he ate a lot of vegetables.

Uh...they asked William Shatner recently what he felt like at 83 and he said "It's about the same as 30 except everything hurts more."

Handy, if you hate your old parents.

Most of that could be avoided if you only didn't drink/smoke/eat garbage.

The person you replied to was being envisioned by a faggot who wanted to kill his parents because they did not approve of his homosexual encounters. Only a communist ass bandit would choose to end their days like this. You are a homosexual for believing it too. Get fucked by an AIDS infested dick you gay mud raking communist.

What the fuck...

The woman was 80. They didn't say how old her husband is, although it's rather rare for a wife to be older than a husband.

Pretty bad.