Hi I'm from France

>hi I'm from France
>hi I'm from Argentina
*American waddles into the room*
>hi I'm from Pennsylvania

The outside world doesn't know where your shitty states are. Introduce yourself by country when abroad you dopey cunts unless you're from Texas, California or New York

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48bX-hBjVn4
nytimes.com/2012/07/01/business/how-delaware-thrives-as-a-corporate-tax-haven.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RARE PEPE

>Leave Country
>"Hi, I'm American."
>LOL WHAT COUNTRY THOUGH ARE YOU FROM NORTH OR SOUTH AMERICA LOL WHY DO PEOPLE FROM THE USA THINK THEY'RE THE ONLY AMERICANS IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Literally cannot win

from my experiences most foreigners knew exactly where my state was (minnesota)

>that frog when crocodile dundee doesn't like your state

>Not being able to recognize the names of a state even if you don't know where it is.

So much for the Aussie education system [spoiler]mate[/spoiler]

You are Unitedstatisian

Only spics say that. And why would you holiday in a slightly different spichive?

>The outside world doesn't know where your shitty states are.

Yes they do.

Except Australians apparently.

>thats what ameristates believe in

>United Sation
>United Statese
>United Stati
>United Stater

Your REEEEEEEEEEEEE thread is very much backfiring.

I mean who openly admits on the behalf of their country they don't know geography?

shouldn't you be shitposting about vampires

Shit's happened to me in Ireland and Spain but there was also a lot of drinking involved both times

Don't forget Florida you bogan fuck

But the rest are forgettable yes

So you're telling me of someone said "I'm from [obscure state, maybe Delaware]" you wouldn't know he's from the US?

>Expecting monkeys in their mudhuts to learn anything other than how to peel a banana and shitpost on Sup Forums
I am not surprised.

Do they actually teach you that in school or did you learn it on your own? It would be extremely strange if they taught you all the sates of America [spoiler]mate[/spoiler]

You talking shit on Pennsylvania?

I know its in the US, but since its not what was asked, it sounds stupid

Hey I am from Delaware

Fun fact: Did you know Delaware had a great reputation of treating German POW's very well? On weekends German POW's could go out drinking in Delaware towns and the Americans didn't care because the Germans would show back up when they were supposed to on time at the camp.

>what is Hawaii
I'm pretty sure most foreigners would know about Nevada and Arizona too tbdesu

And by foreigners I mean Yuros, everyone else is too retarded to know the state names

atleast he knows a second language, much more smarter than americlaps can ever be

It's the implied assumption that everyone knows where the fuck Delaware is in America that's the problem.

Hi I come from Maranhão

>I'm a United Station

I knew a guy from the UK who said they had to memorize all 50 states at some level of school. Fuck knows why.

>Portuguese a desirable language to know or speak at all
So jelly

>Nevada and Arizona
no

Probably Hawaii, Alaska and Florida though

If you're utter shit at understanding it and speaking it, how can you say you "know" it?

Delaware here.

At last my state is the topic of an international debate

As in, know where they are on a map. People would recognise most American states the way Americans recognise most country names but have NFI where they are

i'm not implyin that dumbass, i'm saying that amerilards don't have the hability of translating a world in another language to english while articulate a sentence.

hello, my name is user and i am from nebraska

bullshit, they're 2 of the most popular vacation spots for foreigners

not to mention I wasn't talking about your retarded bogan asses, just Yuros

fuck off WB

Meanwhile your grasp on the English language leaves much to be desired.

Are you using Google translate and trying to one up me?

Also, it isn't like your states have some kind of cultural distinctions. If somebody from Spain said that they were from the Basque Country, it would be acceptable. Not in your case though.

It's covered in something like one lesson, so they don't expect everything to stick, but yeah, it's taught over here to some degree.

I seem to find that the coastal states are much easier to remember than the central ones anyhow and I'm pretty confident I'll be able to name about 70-80% of US states.

>i come from Washington
>state or dc?

just here to remind you that most 'members' of the 'union' were carved out of union territory or oversized members

>tfw got to shake his hand at the shareholder meeting last week

Basque country is not equivalent to a state.

If you say south, north, Midwest, mid atlantic, new England then yes.

Fuck off Argie

>let me tell you about your country, UnitedstatesofamericANO

>hi, I'm from arizona
>act oblivious and make them think they live in a really obscure place
>casually asks if it is near new york at some point in the conversation
Works every time. Americans who tell their state always act buttblasted to the thought they live in an irrelevant state

The more you know. Thanks for the factoid user!

What can one even do in Delaware?

Best get started

Bonus points if you can label this

>What is food
>What is a dialect
>What is common history
>What is music
>What is traditional clothing

youtube.com/watch?v=48bX-hBjVn4

Access the highway to New Jersey, New York City, or Philadelphia. That's about it.

irrelevant, i can understand what your saying and i can communicate with you, even though is not my native language. just by that i'm smarter than 80% of burger

>What can one even do in Delaware?
Go our gay beach or browse Sup Forums

Kill me pls

hide money from the taxman

I can communicate with Brazilians

I can chimp speak, pound my chest and fling shit

nytimes.com/2012/07/01/business/how-delaware-thrives-as-a-corporate-tax-haven.html?_r=0

>If you say south, north, Midwest, mid atlantic, new England then yes.
Are you for serious? What's the fucking difference between a guy from Cali than from a guy from Florida? That one calls a soft drink "Soda" and the other one calls it "Pop"? That one has a Hardee's and the other one has a Carl Jr's?

Also:
>Basque Country is not equivalent to a state
Why? At least they have a different culture from the rest of Spain. As in actual cultural differences.

Visit Dogfish Head Brewery.

>no arguments and terrible bantz
goodbye nigger

>Are you for serious? What's the fucking difference between a guy from Cali than from a guy from Florida? That one calls a soft drink "Soda" and the other one calls it "Pop"? That one has a Hardee's and the other one has a Carl Jr's?

Cuisine
Dialect
Slang
Political views
Cultural values
Tax rate
Gun laws

I can go on

The Basque Country is no more different from Spain because they speak snowflake language than Maine is to California because they speak French.

Goodbye monkey. Hope you pick all the lice out of your moms fur and the banana harvest goes well.

I hope you are not one of those guys that say that Latin America is all just Mexico and is one country.

No I'm not. I'm talking about Spain and Basque country.

Sup Forums bantz =/= reality

And before you call that Argie's shit "bantz," no, it's just literal retardation.

Yeah I mean whats the difference between Argentina and Mexico? One says "vos" and the other says "ustedes"? That one has mapuches, and the other has zoltecs or whatever the fuck they're called?

We also have """"""cultural differences"""""" between our provinces but we'll only say from which part of Argentina we are from if someone asks it. We don't say "Hi, I'm from Mendoza" to a guy who isn't Argentinian to introduce ourselves. That's retarded.

>Cuisine
Right, the Hardee's and the Carl Jr's. I get it.
>Dialect
Really? We also have them here. They don't count as """"""cultural differences""""".
>Slang
Pop, Soda. Wow. What a distinct culture.
>Political Views
Not everyone in the same state has the same political views. And if a party has been winning that state for the last 2 decades it doesn't count as a cultural difference.
>Cultural values
Like?
>Tax Rate
Taxing isn't part of a culture you dumbfuck.
>Gun laws
Only an American would consider "gun laws" as part of their culture.

>th-they d-d-d-don't c-count though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
Go back and read through your posts and try to realize just how ridiculous you sound.

The difference is that LATAM is so irrelevant no one can tell an Argentinian from a Conglombian or a Cuban or whatever let alone from your provinces.

Everyone knows an American when they hear one, there's no need to introduce as one.

One state has more culture than your Spanish speaking shitskin copy of Spain

oh fuck off, yes, you are so different because someone from Florida speaks like a Redneck and someone from Cali speaks like a white suburban girl. I feel so culturally enriched. The only acceptable comparison between American """"""""""""""""""""""cultures""""""""""""" is the South vs the North.

I tried.

>Right, the Hardee's and the Carl Jr's. I get it.
More like tacos and Mexican influenced food vs more Cajun style food (Spain and France in essence).

>Really? We also have them here. They don't count as """"""cultural differences""""".
Yes dialect. Florida has a more southern drawl. Californians sound like pretentious faggots.

>Pop, Soda. Wow. What a distinct culture.
Ya'll, rad, most def

>Like?
Conservatism vs liberalism

>Taxing isn't part of a culture you dumbfuck.
Our country was founded over tax rates

>Only an American would consider "gun laws" as part of their culture.
You're god damn right we would. It's our second amendment right after freedom of speech/religion/press etc.

>you aren't relevant so it doesn't matter
yes, because when someone meets an American it's so important to know they come from Alabama.

>getting this pissed
KEK

Right, I should just sit back and watch you act like you know more about a country you've never even been to than somebody who lives there. Who the fuck demands examples and then finds excuses to disqualify all of them? You suck at this shit, teenager.

>Alabama
You'll be wondering why they sound like they never went to school if you don't know.

>can't name the only state on the map with any culture or history

7.7/10

stop trying, they are to used with their stupid ass discussions to understand what culture diferences really is.

Hi, I'm from Minnesota.

Which is?

lel what irrelevant shithole are you from fag

>Pairing US states with popular cultural references.
Clever.

At least you don't live on a fucking island

>yes, because when someone meets an American it's so important to know they come from Alabama.

US tourist introduces himself
>what country are you from?
>what state?
>what city?
>what cities and states are near you?
>is your city/state similar to x/y/z region?

Argentina tourist introduces himself
>oh cool i guess

Hi, I'm from Florida

You obviously hate freedom. Delaware is an independent country they just need to be freedomized.

>Californians sound like pretentious faggots.
Guess we can agree on that one

So far you have been the only American who has given valid points. Bravo, user.

I go to America on vacation every year you faggot. And of course I'm going to disqualify your examples if they are shit.

Hi, I'm from the Montevideo Department.

Do you know why we do that?
Because the very first question we're asked after saying "I'm an American" is "What state are you from"?

Le Grand Baguette République de Louisienne

>something is only valid if I say it is
lol. prattling on about "valid points" as if you're actually trying to make this a proper discussion.

>Implying people actually do that
Other people have other things to worry about instead of which city an annoying tourist is from.

Lol, does anyone actually do that? American = The USA to everyone I've ever met.

I'm from Canterbury province. It's nice to meet a DVD rental.

What would you qualify as a valid point you dumbfuck?
>We are different because of our cuisine
Yet you don't give any examples.
At least gave some valid points instead of "MUH SLANG"

It's actually Carl's Jr.

>it's a "no our states are REALLY ACTUALLY different from each other with different cultures I swear!!" episode

>US tourist introduces himself
>what country are you from?
Alright
>what state?
Ok, ameriboos will do
>what city?
No one will ask you this unless they want to be your friend or are curious about some city they read something weird/funny about
>what cities and states are near you?
See above
>is your city/state similar to x/y/z region
this only applies if you're from some literally who state so people can pretend you're from x/y/z and treat you how they think people from said area like it.

btw you're a fag

why are the south americans in this thread so butthurt?