What do you think about Netouyo(japanese extreme right)?

I think that Netouyo is so numerous and racist.
Netouyo deserve to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
kitguru.net/gaming/security-software/jon-martindale/f-secure-marketing-director-accused-of-revealing-consumer-details/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnb2M03WwHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it's good Japanese are god people among us mere gaijins I live to serve them.

nobody likes smelly netouyo

literally the Japanese alt-right

But you are monkey from Hiroshima

we call people like them isäm maan puallustaja (fahter lands deffender), referring to their often low level of education

No. Average japanese are left.

I automatically assume that they are given the same treatment as the right wing is given here and that they aren't nearly as bad as Japanese posters tell us they are.

One of Japan's problems is that it is too withdrawn. It is hard to know what is actually going on in that country so a lot of us just assume bad shit about it.

he's saying nettouyo are the japanese alt right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

basically subhuman troglodytes

KOREAN

but Japan has elected right wing governments 95% of the time since WW2

Sometimes I make excessively pro-Korea/anti-Japan posts simply because I want (you)'s from netouyos.

Hi Korean. I see you are enjoying life in Japan. Good.

No. Average Japanese are Center. Left and Right are shit.

As a Korean American I only came here to learn about other cunts' culture and humor. I can't be bothered by these autistic losers who can't even type intelligible english or could even be understood by 90% of Sup Forums posters who don't understand the context of the posts or mentality. It's just less than 10-20 oversea Korean gyopos who are affected who lost touch with their culture, so it's not like it affects us in any way. I find it childish and autistic

>and that they aren't nearly as bad as Japanese posters tell us they are.
netouyos are indeed incredibly stupid and low educated. they are like a badly-programmed bot that spams on everything that contains the keyword - korea.

ZAI

>american dog is right wing
I know now

I would kill anyone the Japanese told me to kill without hesitation. Would you like for me to kill Netouyo, Nippon?

We eat dogs tho

yes

I thought left wings are Koreans in Japan like this.

kitguru.net/gaming/security-software/jon-martindale/f-secure-marketing-director-accused-of-revealing-consumer-details/

It really doesn't matter how blatant it is, it's guaranteed to get replies and I see no sign of that ever changing

>all of them are Caucasian
Yup, definitely the Jap general.

You shoud go to hospital for colour blindness.

Color doesn't matter.
They don't have slanty eyes. They are definitely not asian. Just JET and army.

As your logic, this whore is Japanese? lol

No. Don't say lie, Korean.

globalization is the way. race and nation are outdated social constructs. we must all join together if we are to colonize space.

yes

This, once you let go and when your wife's sons generation grows up it will be a literal utopia and nothing will ever go wrong ever again.

>wife's son

fuck off sexist. Marriage is literally the harness the patriarcy has bound women with for millions of years.

>59171597
el koreANO

thanks for the advice schlomo

lol jk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnb2M03WwHQ

I am sorry, As a white male I have a hard time keeping up with my internalized privilege. I hope that you will now forgive me and also give me attention.

Fuck netouyo. I really hate them.

Because you are Every one knows only Zaichon call Japanese Netouyo.

>implying 田母神 is a zaichon

I am actual Korean and I am posting in this thread and fell for the netouyo trap.

>I am posting in this thread
thanks for telling me this, wouldn't have figured it out without you

This. Koreans are by far the most helpful posters on this site.

where would we be without koreans to guide us?
Sup Forums would probably be an FSB front without them by now

Tbh both netouyo (Japanese right-winger) and payoku (Japanese left-winger) aren't necessary for Japan.

t. Kim Park

>netouyo

Hi Kim Park Lee in Japan,