Tell me about denmark, Sup Forums

tell me about denmark, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k59E7T0H-Us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
christianpost.com/news/worlds-first-openly-lesbian-bishop-to-remove-crosses-build-islamic-prayer-room-in-swedish-seamens-church-147095/
aoiusa.org/the-cross-of-christ-is-foolishness-to-the-world-a-swedish-lutheran-bishop-wars-against-the-christian-faith/
abstractsonline.com/Plan/ViewAbstract.aspx?sKey=ac1ca3bb-2232-49e5-b2f8-4292c03316e6&cKey=14dca6cd-3337-4e69-964b-8d8de88a982d&mKey=724c3001-0be7-4c9f-b314-ddac3db6fc2a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it smells

Whitest race

like shit

Emmelie de Forest looks so slav, I think she should speak Russian and forget English

youtube.com/watch?v=k59E7T0H-Us

Once you go black...

..are poles

i love the shit eating grin

you just know that nothing is happening in that brain of hers, she probably hallucinating about sparkling unicorns or something

I was in Copenhagen recently, wasn't much different compared to Sweden... Full off niggers everywhere.

I not so hate them as Sweden

good bants, i knew you australians were witty! upvoted! ;)

Don't forget aesthetic and tall pakis that they're creaming for because taboo

That's not real, surely.

Right? Please?

Why is she such a footslut? Showing your NAKED feet like that is going to send the wrong message to boys.

Is she farting?

In my dreams

its shit
t. dane

those are some ugly feet

i want to have sex with her

I'm thinking of going to University of Copenhagen for grad school, since I'm brown (Filipino) what're the odds that tolerance will get me laid?

It's real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
christianpost.com/news/worlds-first-openly-lesbian-bishop-to-remove-crosses-build-islamic-prayer-room-in-swedish-seamens-church-147095/
aoiusa.org/the-cross-of-christ-is-foolishness-to-the-world-a-swedish-lutheran-bishop-wars-against-the-christian-faith/

Why is she singing in english?

this is a huge link

>ESHG 2016 abstracts are now online. See the Programme Planner here. This presentation about Danish population structure is sure to be interesting. I wonder how the authors were able to discern ancient Polish admixture from more recent Polish admixture? Keep in mind that lots of Poles settled in Denmark during the past 150 years or so. For instance, former Danish national team goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel is half Polish.

>Abstract: Denmark’s genetic history has never been studied in detail. In this work, we analysed genetic and anthropometrical data from ~800 Danish students as part of an outreach activity promoting genomic literacy in secondary education. DNA analysis revealed remarkable homogeneity of the Danish population after discounting contributions from recent immigration. This homogeneity was reflected in PCA and AMOVA, but also in more sophisticated LD-based methods for estimating admixture. Notwithstanding Denmark’s homogeneity, we observed a clear signal of Polish admixture in the East of the country, coinciding with historical Polish settlements in the region before the Middle Ages. In addition, Denmark has a substantially smaller effective population size compared to Sweden and Norway, possibly reflecting further lack of strong population structure. None of these three Scandinavian countries seems to have suffered a depression due to the Black Death in the Middle Ages. Finally, we used the students’ genetic data to predict their adult height after training a novel prediction algorithm on public summary statistics from large GWAS. We validated our prediction using the students’ self-reported height and found that we could predict height with a remarkable ~64% accuracy.

abstractsonline.com/Plan/ViewAbstract.aspx?sKey=ac1ca3bb-2232-49e5-b2f8-4292c03316e6&cKey=14dca6cd-3337-4e69-964b-8d8de88a982d&mKey=724c3001-0be7-4c9f-b314-ddac3db6fc2a

WE

So? It's just a century old diaspora. Poles are everywhere anyway, even here because their own country is so shit.

And what the fuck is it to you?

Still butthurt about facts from yesterday's thread?

What are these facts you speak of? And what thread?

Danes are not like leftist swedes, they actually have a future

>Protestants

Denmark is like the father of England

Asians aren't considered underprivileged enough to get tolerance points. Also, the real reason women love brownies is that, while they're on average borderline retarded, they're real men unlike the majority of pussified Western men. This rarely applies to East- and South-East Asians, however.

Dane here, Denmark is pretty cool, especially during the summer. It's worth a visit at least once.

Though we dont really have much to show off, so one visit is about enough...

But the beaches and copenhagen during summer is fucking awesome, I almost dont want to go on a vacation. Checking out hot slim chicks in skimpy clothes all day erry day.

what this guy said But if you are fit and play football (soccer) or something you have pretty good chances.

This. One visit is enough.
Though not sure if I agree about the summers part. Some summers here are pretty shitty, even though for the past 5 years it's been better. Global warming is beneficial here, to a certain extent where we don't get flooded of course.

i want to nus her asshole

>even though for the past 5 years it's been better.

Dude, what? We've barely had summers the last 5 years. Rain and low temperatures have been the norm.

AHAHA and ppl on here say germany is worse than sweden. Before shit like this would happen here our strong religiously grandmas would burn down the chruch with that """""""bishop"""""" in it.

Just end it sweden, just let it be over

Nus? Nusse?

I have a bunch of relatives in Denmark and it's pretty cool. Decently priced houses if you stay away from Copenhagen. Great food.

jag knyllar her rumpaholerna
t. other finn

>second toe longer than the big toe

fucking disgusting

Yeah you are right, the past summers have been pretty shit. But when it IS real summer with hot weather and clear skies, then I love denmark. That's denmark at its best.