And then she ordered a gluten-free bun

>And then she ordered a gluten-free bun

Is gluten-free a big meme in your cunt or is it only the U.S.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Darwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have a running joke here about overweight murrican going to some burger place and ordering five big burgers, five big fries, hundred nuggets and diet cola.

It used to be a bloated meme a couple of years ago. Fortunately it was overwhelmed by a backlash and now the only ones who buy gluten-free foods are people who genuinely have Celiac disease.

That makes sense though, diet coke tastes better than regular.

Eat the fuggin salad, m8.

The only vegetables that pass these lips are french fries and pizza.

What kind of flowers you like, m8? Gonna know what to put on your grave.

I'm never going to die thanks to the superior American healthcare system.

Don't worry, I'll help you.

>fluoride and GMOs
>bad

These memes are retarded.

>amerifat literally too dumb to realize some people actually have Celiac disease

People with shit mongoloid genes I bet.

A few, but it's extremely rare.

It's not as rare in Poostralia and Poo Peeland

I have a friend who has it and it sucks. Especially because there are a ton of hipster losers that think it's healthier for some reason when it isn't, and people with celiac get lumped into that category when in reality they just want some of that sweet gluten.

>inbred island monkeys have higher rates of genetic defects
No surprise there.

golly gee wowzers! Those gluten free condoms were the bomb, don't you agree, Amanda? haha

>he says, as he has higher rates of birth defects every year
Classic AmericANO

youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E

That's a joke here, too.

My sister in law has recently begun getting gluten free food for my nephew. Is she a double Jew? Is she a double Russian Jew? I don't want my nephew growing up to be a communist kike piece of shit. What is the worst thing that could happen if I fed him gluten? His life is literally in your hands. I have a good feeling about this.

No wonder we're so much superior. All those great genetics concentrated into a super race.

No, that's reality there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Darwin

Underrated

We have like two big aisles in Edeka of gluten-free trash for progressive old women who dress like 18 year olds.

They cause cancer in animals

Yes, it's a meme. Especially with women. Gluten free stuff tastes pretty good but these people are just doing it because they self-diagnosed themselves with some dumb shit.

why tho