youtube.com/watch?v=MeuecL3Bawo
youtube.com/watch?v=RdX-swN9Tw8
youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you couldnt compete?

Why do you hate freedom of association?

The power of bad parenting.

el haitiANO

Well, you better get used to it, Sven. Your country is cucked beyond salvation.

>freedom to associate with the enemy

what about white men with non-whites?

What does it matter to you?

Believe me, its not Jamals fault that the girls don't want you, lad.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. Sup Forums is two blocks down.

>ILL FORCE THEM TO GO OUT WITH ME AND LIKE ME!!

I feel like niggers and sandniggers are doing us a favour. They're effectively stopping trash white girls from going out with us white men, so that we can date the non-trash white girls, and also the muslim and black girls

>ILL LET THEM KEK ME AND MY WIVES SON!!

Oh it's that creepy swede again

What the fuck is wrong with you people

What do you mean ill let her? She's not your girlfriend, it's her choice

You could be a Sup Forumstard. Don't be envious of non-whites even if you aren't in favor with girls lol

That's the liberal poison in your head talking.

Ohhhhh yeah. Im sure they're totally losing out on dating such a supreme gentleman as an Sup Forums poster

t. weeb
lol

You must be a great catch then. Supreme cuck Sup Forums poster.

>Ohhhhh yeah. Im sure they're totally losing out on dating such a supreme gentleman as an Sup Forums poster

wow sven senpai, i heard legends of your cuckoery on Sup Forums...it's true

but she is 3/10 and asian girls are more girly than white girls in many ways i think

Well, you shouldn't if it's not frequent.
Is it the norm?
I'd be annoyed if it were.
It's not the norm in London where your pic is. No, it isn't. Stockholm is much smaller son. I've been there, you have problems and I wouldn't say that frivolously.

Even your men are girly. fuck off

>It's not the norm in London where your pic is. No, it isn't.
what the fuck are you even trying to say drunk cunt?

He's probably a cool outgoing guy,unlike you.

It makes me mad too.

WHY DONT THEY WANT A WHITE BF???

WE CAN PROGRESS THE WHITE RACE TOGETHER.

FUCKING JEWS BRAINWASHED WOMEN TO WANT BIG_BLACK_COCK. I DONT GET IT
WHY DONT THEY WANT WHITE COCK?

A FEW DAYS AGO I GOT REALLY REDPILLED(HIGH) AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW IT'S JEWS FAULT IM A NEET AND A VIRGIN
THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR

Easy tiger.

>Even your men are girly

t. white transgender male

It's not the jews fault. It's the fault of Germany. It's always the fault of Germany.

are you always going to make posts like this

false flagging as Sup Forums isn't really funny

t. chang ming lee von manlet

Let me say as a native Japanese, white pig go home!

what are you talking about now? you can easily get plenty of stupid non white girls if you are not a pig

SAME IN FINLAND

IT'S HAPPENING MORE AND MORE AND SINCE THE NICE WEATHER STARTED AND I WENT INTO THE CITY MORE OFTEN, I SEE MIXED FAMILIES AND BLACK DADS WITH MIXED KIDS EVERYWHERE AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

> (You)
>are you always going to make posts like this
>false flagging as Sup Forums isn't really funny

One time i did subtly on Sup Forums and it hit bumplimit, people actually agreed that Jews make people NEETS

In the Netherlands all shitskins are concentrated in the cities in the west.

They don't want to live in the rest of the country.

HELSINKI
E
L
L

Wanna go outside son?
You can have a free smack. You best put me down with it though. If you don't, I'll ruin you.
Cheeky cunt.

No, I'm in Turku.

Now thats more like it.

Probably because it's boring.

>defending turks

youtube.com/watch?v=MeuecL3Bawo

It is.

Eh good enough. *unzip pants*

i saw a mixed couple for the first time in my life about 3 weeks ago.
was disgusted

I'll slap your mug into a paki bastard.
Dont start with me cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdX-swN9Tw8

You fucking idiot, white dudes are the one that are race mixing the most. White women hate non whites more than white men

Fruit.

Lol. Stop being envious and try to do anything to fix your personal life. It's honest, you can fuck and date black girls too, but you prefer posting memes here.

>having sex with men
That's pretty gay senpai.

wat is happenign here ?

Canadian!!!!
#REKT

I love it, it's a way to genocide whites through miscegenation and love.

It's a rare case the Turks and Kurds togethered at the same place in the same time. To be honest, there's a lower possibility than a Japanese gets beaten in Russia.

>i saw a mixed couple for the first time in my life about 3 weeks ago.was disgusted
what do you think of nelson mandela?

>back to pol.jpg
I don't consider black people enemies, I consider enemies poltards who would like to kill anyone not white enough or at lest bring society back to savagery.

he looks cute :3

>It's a rare case the Turks and Kurds togethered at the same place in the same time.
nigga they live in the same country

t. Maga

>burritos in sweden

IT'S HORRIBLE. I LITERALLY SAW TWO FINNISH GIRLS WITH FRENCH AND GERMAN BFS.

who do you like more ? i like kurds.

>Sup Forums
>killing anyone
shush lad.

is that really a dude?

>muh Jews

Fuck off Sup Forumsfag, the only factor which is preventing you from getting a white girl is you.

Turks. I neither know nor care about Kurds.

>who do you like more ? i like kurds.
what's the difference between turk and kurd? i mean about looks

So what? No one forbids you to find a gf or even black gf.

I don't consider Dutch blacks the enemy either because they belonged to the Kingdom of the Netherlands. But everyone who isn't part of team Orange is the enemy in my book.

oh i see you missed the columbus boat..

fucking nothing

>Sup Forums
>Killing anyone

They're unfit, uneducated and lazy, and are a vocal minority which is seen as the antithesis of SJW faggots.

Even if they rise up, they'll be humiliated and BTFO, even by Milo Yiannopolous himself, who has stated he hates 1488rs and stormfags.

Sup Forumsacks on the other hand are an entirely different story.

It happens even in Romania! It wasn't a month ago when I saw a negro having a Romanian girlfriend and walking with her in my town.

It is mind blowing that a 170cm negro can get a girlfriend while I cannot.

You are white though, why do you want to see your own race destroyed?

its is true brother.

hitler said in mein kampf "jews wants to basterdize europians in order to outbreed the white race, so the jew can dominate"

he mesn if their is no whites, jews dont have any competition and can establish the new world order where everyone is a slave to a jew. talmud says when messiah comes, every jew will get 2800 slaves. all those freemasons and illuminati are working on that for jews.

>muh political teams! Muh liberal boogeymen.

Cut the shit, retard, you're as bad as the SJWs you mock.

>IT'S JEWS FAULT IM A NEET AND A VIRGIN

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's nice. According to the polls Wilders is going to win. And he wants to deport Moroccans and get our own Guantanamo Bay for them.

>Even if they rise up
how fucking delusional are you people?

Russian rightards are hilarious. Also caucassians are objectively white (most if them at least). There are national tensions with them, not racial.
In a dream.

Yeah and he also idolised and loved Islam.

If anything, Merkel is filling out his dream.

I can't wait for the elections.

youtube.com/watch?v=PO87qMFV9dc

Ireland you're shamed if your daughter goes with a black man. We respect black lads but we respect our own blood more.
Irish grills may do it but against family. No support when they're single mothers and little brown sprogs.

WHITE PIGS GO HOME

How the fuck do you people even fall for this shit bait?
Are you 12 or just autistic?

>You are white though

Rude.

>why do you want to see your own race destroyed?

They are not my race and nethier are yours, Francisco del Taco Supremo.

>2016
>unironically care about your skin colour

I said EVEN IF, lad.

It's highly unlikely. They're cowards.

There's a difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forumsacks?

>giving a shit about muh white aryan race.

Why does it matter who you breed with?

Not that you'll get laid, considering the fact that you're probably some loser NEET.

>According to the polls Wilders is going to win.

Those polls have been saying he's gonna win for the last 10 years yet he never wins.

He is also not even White, he's mixed race Indonesian!!! He's just another edgy Elliot who dyes his hair blonde.

Pic related is his brother Paul Wilders who came out darker than him

>In a dream.
Not as civilised as you, Red.

Our Prime Minister is already Indonesian.

>Those polls have been saying he's gonna win for the last 10 years yet he never wins.
Not really, but the difference is that he's bigger than both ruling parties combined in the polls now. And he's been at the top of the polls for several months now.

There's a difference between flips and pinoys?

Sup Forumsacks are the guys who are only racist ironically, and just love to have a bit of fun.

In reality, they'd give two shits wether you were black or not, and they just want to troll and get a reaction out of everyone.

Although right leaning, there are sensible people amongst their ranks. Although they can hold onto false info at times, much like the left, more often than not, they'd be willing to open themselves to new ideas, and even make fun of their own right wing politics.

1488rs/ stormfags are the dumb neo nazis who mistake acts of ironic idiocy as legitimate circle jerk opinions and they too fall for false info and get butt mad and triggered over facts and statistics like a SJW.

To put it simply, Christina Hoff Sommers is a left winger, not an SJW.

Milo Yiannopolous is a Sup Forumsack, not a stormfag.

Do you get what I mean?

It doesn't get much more pathetic than actually being bugged by how someone else lives their life. Quite literally based on crack pot fears and ideas that muh white race is being interbred!1 when the truth is whites just have less kids than non whites and mixed only sees slight to minimal increases. The fact is that mate choice exists and people will have preferences for what they want in a partner and that isn't racist, it's normal, and that's why no one is being "bred out of existence." If you can't accept that and you actively get upset over someone else's life then you probably have brain problems and there's nothing that can be done.

It's an ideological problem. And people concern themselves with such problems every day. It's called politics.