Your cunt

>your cunt
>your age
>how old were you when you realized asians are better than whites in every possible way

USA

Americans are vile scum who must be destroyed.

if there was a president running on the platform of paying chinks to migrate to here he'd have my vote desu

USA

>Beadly eyes
no thank you

>Ugly
>Muh high IQ
Tell me one achievment, they did like Germany, Spain, Russia, Italy, UK and France.

Aus

We did like you guys

Asians are too narrow-minded and bound by tradition. Whites are more dynamic and innovative, this is why modern Asian society is based on white ideas and white technology.

i like asians. i just dont get why half the people that like asians seem to turn into weeb faggots who hate white women

I dont have white women by any means
I just hate far leftist entitled whores, of whom many white women in my age group happen to be.

Portugal

>Your cunt
No

>When did you became a weebshit
Never

is it true that yellow fevers are so beta in their countries that they can't get white gfs and are going for submissive Asian women?

creepy go awayo(`ω´ )o

110% true.
Utter failures.

I see
more and more and more Japanese women have been realizing this fact and now they go to foreign countries for foreign bfs rather than choosing ones in Japan if they want a gaijin bf

Pretty much. Not everyone tho. Some men just happen to prefer asian women without being weird losers. Taste and all that.

I got in touch with this super cute jap grill who was going to study in a swedish university near where I live. But she stopped replying, I think I was being too forward and I scared her off. Feels bad man.

Never use social media for more than the bare minimum amount of communication needed to get a date, mate

The foreigners that are insane enough to actually move to Japan are disgusting weebs for the most part.

Any sane person would realize Japan is great to visit as a tourist and absolutely terrible to actually live in as a foreigner.

Maybe it's because she isn't into beta weebs and want normal people. Ever thought bout that while your women are pounded by Jamal?

Nee, het is ook een erg fijne plaats om te wonen als buitenlander.
t. buitenlander
Nice projecting

Hahaha is it not true mr weeb?

Your bait is so weak, you sound like a 12 year old

I'm not that weebish. Don't watch anime or particularly care about japan (taiwan numbah wan desu). Just kinda awkward and lonely

Look at you pathetically rationalizing being a race traitor you fat Weaboo. This is why White Genocide is real

LV

Holy shit. Is everyone into yellow fever having some form of mental problem?

No. But you know, grass, greener, etc. Also it's easier to find things to talk about with women from other countries. So it can be easier in that way for shy men.

>Just kinda awkward and lonely
There's lots of stupid advice people can and will give you and you shouldn't listen to half of it, but it definitely helps to just meet a person, have a small talk, and then ask her for a date as soon as you decided you're interested. You'll notice that having a first date can be really awkward, especially if you don't know each other too well, but if you just keep asking girls out your conversational skills will keep improving.
;^)

I don't get how it makes you a weeb if you want to cum on a yellow girl's face

I forgot to mention something.
No two people can keep a conversation going forever, if you think about it you'll realize that much of the stuff you talk about with your friends is actually reminiscing shit you've done together. So try to do activities with a girl, and also get yourself and her drunk as soon as possible.

You are just lonely. Talk with your friends and go out more. Once done the fever will fucking go away like Magic!

>>your cunt
USA
>>your age
>>how old were you when you realized asians are better than whites in every possible way
When I was like 2-3. Part of my family is Japanese and they've always been more interesting and successful than the rest of my family. I think white women are more physically attractive on average though.

Aus
Long ago

This self-hate is pathetic, guys. Please don't.

t. zhang hou

Aren't we at least thankful for the chinks giving us gunpowder? Asians were pretty neat until they decided that thinking was inherently wrong and destroyed all forward progress possibilities in their culture, just like the sand niggers.

>muh conservative asian waifus

Яussia
16, though I got past that phase several years after but recent discovery of k-pop reignited the spark for me. I even started working on self-improvement to be worthy of asian gf.

>you can't be conservative if you vote democrat
Moron

you dont know what they're like here senpai
any girl between 19-22 is full blown femenist, well, aside from the STEM girls, all of which are asian

See Flag
They aren't, at least not in every aspect. Whites are on average more attractive.
Still, the top tier asians are superior.

now you are just being delusional
like really