How do asian people feel about these white guys who come in their country only to have sex with girls ?

How do asian people feel about these white guys who come in their country only to have sex with girls ?
I really find it sad that some white losers have to travel very far and feel like they're alpha men for fucking with dumb girls.
Pic related : This guy is one of the worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/03/asian-women-need-to-stop-dating-white-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thread

>these white
>that guy on the foto
>white

He looks like a Mehmet

Good for them.

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/03/asian-women-need-to-stop-dating-white-men/

Sex is sex. Get it while you can.

That type of man and that type of woman are made for each other.

It's the same as in your country.
Africans aren't stealing your good women. They're taking the fruit already spoiled.

>Taking an obvious troll blog seriously

We couldn't care less, to be honest.

>>Taking an obvious troll blog seriously
>implying implications

>Black eyes and hair
Is he a white by French standard?

OP, are you trying to summon the AMWF poster? I think he's sleeping right now.

French people look kind of brown desu

That's also the way I feel. Still, I don't like my country to be represented by those kind of guys who think they're hot shit because they're in Asia

As white as the french flag.

Why else would anyone come to this shithole?

White girls don't like niggers, though. It's only a meme.

Belgian people look kind of blown desu

>implying
not as a rule, but it certainly depends on the individual, like white guys

I don't think it matters to the average Japanese so much.

The only person who might care is a sex-hungry man himself.

I have a girlfriend. Why do I care if another woman sleeps with another man?

top bantz

Out of a hundred girls maybe a few will go for niggers. That's just from my personal experience obviously. Maybe it's different in the States.

would you care if a girl you wanted to date had previously slept with a bunch of westerners though? like would it affect your judgement

who is this guy?

That is what I am saying.
There is no Africans "stealing white women" because many white women don't actually sleep with them.

I don't worry about "Europeans stealing women" because there are still many normal girls for us.

Many? Yes.
Because it says she is a certain type of person.
I think such girls are better off just staying with sex tourist men.

I don't think you would date a girl with many black partners.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
It went viral.

Why would it?

Youth is only for a short while. That's when libido is at its most too, just make sure you won't come crying to us when you can't even last 5 minutes in bed during your first time.

I wouldn't date a girl who fucked many guys in the first place. Tourists or not.

My gf is not Japanese nor Asian, so I couldn't care less.

It is asian girls fault they don't have to have sex with white men filthy race traitors.

Who is this Arab Frenchman?

because as it says something about her character

>he fell for the "her past is her past" meme

Nice.

I had a Canadian gf many years ago. She was French Canadian, so her English was really bad like mine.

>thinking she will tell you the truth about that

There's a reason hymens are valued.

A California man who has been the subject of controversy in China for his sexual exploits across Asia is drawing further outrage from Chinese media for his latest video.

David Bond, a “pick-up artist”.....

He is not French...
I'm just lost right now....

hes not white.

We have french guys who act just like him. Don't worry.

>>he fell for the "her past is her past" meme
>>>would you care if a girl you wanted to date had previously slept with a bunch of westerners though?
>>>a girl you wanted to date
I guess wanting to date someone is the same as dating someone?

Neither would I.

I've seen a lot of couples like that lately.
The guy is usually a loser White guy, and the girl seems to be proud of his blond(anything lither than brown is blond here btw) bf.
They usually cannot communicate like a normal couple because of the language barrier. The girl's English sucks, and so does the bf's Japanese.
I shouldn't feel in this way, but i cannot help feeling they are quite pathetic.
I cannot believe how they can be a couple without being able to have more than just daily conversations.

Every country does.

I know men who brag about going to China and Korea and doing the same thing.

They're in love with the idea of each other, not the person.
It's even sadder when they get married.

>The article you are trying to read has been reported by the community as hateful or abusive content. For more information about our reporting system head to our about page.
Anyone got some of the gems for me?

>They're in love with the idea of each other, not the person.
Damn, I know this feel user

Click continue

Shit, that's some bad lay-out

If it's young 20-30-ish guys doing this, fine. When it's old fat baby boomers picking up Thai hookers, that's just wrong, dude.

>I have Japanese girlfriend and everyone chimes in saying I have a fetish or I don't actually like her and I must not have been able to get a white woman
>Say anything about a white woman being with a black guy and everyone gangs up on you calling you insecure and racist

You can't win.

>They're in love with the idea of each other, not the person.
At least there's a bit of optimism in the relationship. Most people settle with someone they don't even like when they're old and tired just to get rid of the feeling of loneliness.

Why is that wrong? Old guys want to get laid too and it's their easiest option.

I'd never do that, but I'm happy for the dude, I guess

People can do what they want

Who says? Some losers on the internet whose life philosophy boils down to "muh white race".

You will never be able to make everyone happy, but as long as you know you're in a good place and take care of your own business, everyone else can eat shit and die

>I cannot believe how they can be a couple without being able to have more than just daily conversations
I would settle for this 2bh, it's not like I'm going to have a gf here anyway, and language barrier issue eventually disappears when you fully immerse yourself into the foreign culture.

I thought that the "you got yellow fever user? XDDDDD" was just a meme and people arent actually this butthurt.

If you still haven't evolved beyond a hormonally stressed teenager by 60, your life went wrong somewhere.

White guy here. I have 3 girlfriends, ask me anything.

Do you speak Chinese well, or do your gfs speak English?

You have no basic sex education in Canada do you?
50% of the hymens heal during the first 48 hours.
Also they don't break if you get intimate with expirienced guys that are gentle.

There are many sexually active girls with intact hymens! Mine is still there.

Also the hymen shrinks or disappears when women get older. Also births may break them in a way they never return as a thing identifiable as hymen. Some girls never had a hymen, or just a very small one allmost invisible.

That's not just an internet meme, the Asians here literally say that "Yellow fevor" thing to me sometimes. They are harsher on her though when I'm not around and she tells me about it. Like, this is an accepted double standard out there though. There are full on websites mocking "creepy white guys" and saying how white male asian female relationships are just a fetishes for nerds with yellow fever who can't date white woman and it's never condemned. If I did the same thing and said "creepy black guys with a white woman fetish" people would be fucking pissed and call me a racist.

They all speak some english, around upper intermediate. I don't think it's possible to have any real relationship with a girl you can't communicate with.

It is called love my friend, you dont know what it is.

it's projecting user

People don't loose their libido just because they get old. Why should old guys not be happy?

I don't think you are having a real relationship when you are dating 3 girls at the same time.

>evolved beyond a hormonally stressed teenager
Old people need love too.

i think you are wrong, 40+ guys should molest only little children.

Here you just get some bad looks from insecure white girls

What the fuck since when is it okay to be racist against everyone except blacks?

What is a real relationship to you?

Well you don't live in Toronto kek. There are many Chinese people here though and she's Japanese so she also is bigoted towards them and I tell her that's fucking dumb.

Try being in an interracial relationship with an Asian girl. It's widely considered acceptable to shit on white male/Asian female relationships. University is the worst because these identity politics loving faggots. These same people would murder anyone that said something negative about a white female/Black male relationship though.

While I agree on the surface, there's an important distinction - SE Asians are non-human animals (ie. non-white) so it is no more a crime to fuck them than it is to butcher a chicken for dinner. If some 70 year old dude were picking up white teenage prostitutes, that would be wrong.

I have a japanese girlfriend, I know some people make fun of this, but they've never done this directly. What did they tell her ?

KHAND

The topic was Japanese or Koreans, not Thais or some shit like that.

Because most white male/asian female relationsips are degenerate and fucked up. have you seen the kind of dweebs that date asian girls? lol

You fucking losers have really dropped the value of asian girls. So even alpha white guys like me suffer the consequences.

They call her a coon(that's actually kinda funny) or say I'm just an Asian fetishist. I think it kinda gets to her

If your goal is to make everyone in the world happy then that is a battle you will never win. If your girl makes her decisions based on the opinion of people who do nothing for her then you are better off without such a loser in your life

I've dated white models m8. It's not that I can't do any better it's that I just saw her checking me out when I was playing hockey and we started talking so eventually we began dating. Why would it be messed up if a nerdy guy dated a woman anyways? They are just men trying to get laid or find a relationship, so I say good on them. You wouldn't give a fuck if they were nerds trying that with any other race of woman.

You'd think all those fat old men doing sex tourism in Thailand would say to themselves "Would I want my daughter or granddaughter doing this?"

I havent tried being in a relationship yet user.

But i dont get how those "anti racists" can be such hypocrites. Sad.

The vitriol and hostile attitude gets too her and she's the one who has brought up the double standards to me originally and she's right. She's happy with me though.

I already covered that above. They're white, therefore they can't imagine a Thai teenager being the same species of being as their granddaughter.

I thought she was in Japan and found it surprising. Yeah, it sucks, I don((t get those insults either.

there's billions of asian females on the planet. who cares

I've heard stories of Westerners getting targeted by mobs in Bangkok since the assumption if you're a male by yourself is that you're a sex tourist.

Old white men try to fuck younger white women too. Hypergamy is real and it's these womens choice if they wanna fuck them. r/asianmasculinity pls go.

The key is to stop giving a shit. I found that the people most likely to talk trash are mostly losers themselves who can't think beyond the small box they were born into

Nah, nerds don't deserve to reproduce, it's just natural selection and its fucked up that they found women on this planet low enough to help them achieve that goal. Then they produce insecure mentally ill mutts that end up shooting and stabbing people.

She's not in Japan, she lives here but she's Japanese.

>Old white men try to fuck younger white women too

Do you know what happens to pedophiles in prison? It's not pretty. They find out you were fucking 10 year olds and you get a target painted on your back.

There's also stories of groups of chinese guys with metal bats targetting white guys with asian looking gfs around Sanlitun (the western bar district), in Beijing.

Never heard about anything like that here in Shanghai, this place is much more international though.

>It's just natural selection
>Fucking nerds getting Asian pussy, it's mine because I'm alpha!

Yes that's what I understood. I don't know where she heard people telling that. I'm simply glad it didn't happen to me in France. My friends joke about it sometimes, but that's it.

I don't think that's quite what he meant. I'd be willing to bet $5 though that that Canuck's dad engages in sex tourism because he seems awfully eager to defend this kind of thing.

Who's talking about pedophilia? I assumed you were talking about 18-mid 20's. Pedos should be gassed.

She only hears that type of shit here. She goes to UoT though and those people are assholes.

There is nothing wrong with having sex as a tourist?

It gets me hard because I have a cuck fetish

As a tall ginger I repulse anglo women but almost every other race flocks to me.
Natty race traitor I guess

desu im not generally into gooks though