Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

lol religion

wtf I hate jesus now

I want to believe in religion because I hope there is something after death and I can't believe we just exist out of chance with this much intelligence.

Mahmud a savage (feces be upon him)

Muslims love jesus the whole love your enemy shit was invented by greek scholars, you dipshit

Jesus teaches about solidarity to each other
Islam is litteraly the religion of Satan and it's only followed by subhumans

>Archangel Gabriel brings Muhammad the word of God
>"sorry I can't read"

Slave morality vs Master morality(except islam is a more cucked version)

>christian messiah promises to return to his followers soon

>current year and jewsus still dont care.

keep worshiping a kike ona stick you abrahamic idiots.

You forgot this part

>jesus
>fictional

>muhammad
>real

Jesus was a god
Mohamed was an inbred middle easterner

u wot m8
Jesus was a real person

Some bait thread you got here

>Jesus teaches about solidarity to each other

So does Islam in a way.

Post this on /pol desu ;^)

provide proofs

Ben bir donner kebab yemek istiyorum.
Mm, I have to learn this language at the university but I cannot even say that I have fucked a dog.

Turkish is interesting, lol.

Christians : dominated/are still dominating the world
Muslims : dominated...deserts. Try pathetically to invade us via immigration

You should post it t.b.h

>Try pathetically to invade us via immigration
and it's working
muslims 1 : christians 0

>implying it's not working

And muslims are unironically proud of their cowardice

Full frontal assault war is a thing of the past now French cuck. Nobody does that anymore.

Get with the times or kys already.

>Muhammed
>paedophile
>had to marry for wealth (ultimate cuck)
>orphan, tailored his religion to be nice to orphans because he was so butthurt (beta)
>failed to take Constantinople in his lifetime even though he prohpehsied it (lel)
>'golden age' was stealing greek knowledge and being able to temporarily hold off western invasion - this was 1000 years ago and they've been in decline since
>his followers are poor, illiterate, violent, secretly gay and smell bad - just like him

Life sucks

wew lad

>pedophile
Nice meme

I thought Muslims liked Jesus and thought he was a prophet, just not the son of god?

They're both copies of different Greek philosophies

They both have the same god interpreted differently.

yes and we say romans crucifyed wrong man

Plato to Jesus I know; who was Muhammad based on?

As in they didn't really crucify Jesus but someone else?

Alexander the Great

You absolute fucking moron, Jesus was absolutely real. We have Tacticus (an anti-Christian) referencing him by name in his works. We know that Luke was a physician, friend of Paul, and was highly educated. We know that the accounts of Josephus are beyond dispute in their historical authenticity. Beyond that we know the great amount of martyrs only 30 years after his death shows he existed.

How much more proof do you need, dumbass? Debating the existence of Jesus is like debating the existence of Napoleon or the Big Bang. Case closed.

Except that's Ali in the picture for Mohammed.

This bait pic is so funny because Muhammad is called "alpha" or with others words related to animals, zoology and science.

Muslims are not supposed to believe in the theory of evolution do you know?

TERRORISTS GET OUT!

hmmm....

Buddha was a family abandoning begger suciadal defeastist
Maybe success of a certain religion's founder in his life is in inversely proportional to the goodness of his teachings
Chads can't into philosophy

they were both real you paki mong

Jesus having existed is not completely certain.

Hell, I've read a book from a guy who put forward a case that Muhammad never existed.

Inshallah my brother, now I'm becoming a #MohammedMissile

>Abrahamic religions
The only reason any of them exist is to assert dominance over the masses. At least other religions focus more on being an inward journey.

islam's heaven is so dumb you know it is a shit religion made for subhumans.

are you illiterate? he already wrote that he was Ali

Literally everyone you just sourced was either a forgery or didn't mention Jesus directly (people have chosen to interpret it as Jesus). Jesus is a conglomerate of multiple messiah figures who popped up in Roman Judea. The cannonised form of Jesus was decided upon by the Church of Rome at Niceae.

Just like the Bible, it was the Roman authorities picking and choosing. It isn't based on a single coherent source.

>fucking a 9-year-old doesn't make you a pedophile

even better meme

didn't jesus learn the way of the buddha?

I'm not going to even dignify this deliberately misleading post with a response.

Have a nice day, neckbeard.

He may have existed, but that does not prove all the miracles and so on.

Also, the earliest testimony to Christians was 50s AD. Jesus in early Christianity wasn't a man, but a mystery diety. You're just brainwashed by the Roman narrative. History is written by the victors.

Age was calculated for women post-period, dumbass.

all me :D

where did you hear that you leb cunt?

he maybe was but what's telling is he was so fucking irrelevant that there's no way to prove that he actually existed

Islam is absolutely a Chad religion compared to Christianity, and Mohammad was absolutely much more alpha.

But that shit is still fucking barbaric. The Nazis were alpha as fuck, but that doesn't make them good people.

(Checked)
>but that doesn't make them good people.
What?

Of course thats make them good people. Jewish girls still have a deep fetish about WWII paraphernalia...

Muhammad is a faggot lol

>tfw no dominatrix israeli in nazi uniform

also fedoras in Europe will soon be either moslems or be dead

Allah

Both were mentally ill man-babys with imaginary friends. they poisoned mankind for millenia to come. Thankfully that shit is finally dying.