Your salary tier

Your salary tier

I cook a pizza, my salary - 15 thousand rubles. In terms of dollars - $ 230 per month. I work 15-18 days a month for 13 hours a day. And who do you work? How many you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

darkwarez.pl/forum/gry/5508591-stellaris-2016-x.html
payscale.com/research/IN/Job=Senior_Java_Developer/Salary
payscale.com/research/IN/Job=Java_Developer/Salary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Currently unemployed, but no housing fees. Universal credit is £340-ish per month.

Unemployed verging on 2 years I'm only 19 though so not worried need to get my licence here in Australia so I can start an apprenticeship.

I teach french and latin in middle school. 15h/week, 1750€/month

I just got out of uni, I have an interview for a job this Thursday, it is really high paying for a job that is not a career: 18 an hour. I hope I get it because I just got into a car wreck and am financial butt-fucked right now because of it.

How is life as a teacher
(I may end up as one)

Sitting in an office testing computer things.
$3650 /2530UK/ per month

"work" 20 days a month for """""8"""""" hour days (really like 5 1/2)

I mostly just bullshit around because the work im given is easy. Its made me really lazy and complacent. I really need to get off my ass and do something else before i rot away with our half-assed company.

In an office, I'm unironically a mileurista (my salary is around 1000 euros). I live in a cheap town anyway.

How's possible to be unemployed in your countries?

seriously, it's p cool. I have good improvisation skills so I extremely often end up showing up in class with a vague idea of what I'm going to teach the kids and just go on with it. the only thing to do is to secure your place as the dominant right from the beginning by being as severe as you can
as far as I'm concerned, the most annoying thing in this is to mark papers

I work in internet marketing so I don't have an exact salary but the average profit is $9,000 - $10,000 a month and I also sell websites for $20,000 - $30,000 a few times a year. Overall it's going pretty good. I plan to open my own business in the future.
I am 21 years old, I have my own car (mercedes) and I live in my own house. In 4 years I've achieved what most romanians can't achieve in a life time.

da mi te rog niste euroi pe steam sa cumpar stellaris
iti sug pula frate

Am destule femei care imi sug pula :D

FFFFFMMMMMMMMM

>darkwarez.pl/forum/gry/5508591-stellaris-2016-x.html
>you were banned from the forum
thanks polan bro but ill download from romanian torrents

data manager in a hospital
2.3k/month after taxes

are we talking about net or gross salary here?

26 k gross eur a year,pretty pleb tier but since i barely have any hobbies and a owned apartment i usually dump the remaining money to stocks that give good dividends.

Why did you steal a car. Return that Mercedes to it's rightful owner please or I'm calling the police.

2 023.56 dollar before tax
Logistics/Transportation or whatever industry
I usually type or print some shits sitting in an office, but sometimes I am sent to the warehouses to support their jobs when we have too many shipments. I personally think autists are cut out for this industry though we have some face-to face negotiation with customers.

>Grounds Maintenance Worker I
>Los Angeles County Department of Beaches and Harbors
>28,108.80/year
>5 days/8 hours a day/40 hours a week
>Just do custodial and landscaping shit at the beach all day.

I know a guy who makes pizza in a restaurant for 1000€ per month and he doesn't even work every day in the week.

To get to this restaurant you need to be able to do very good pizzas. And probably have a special education?

How far does that money go for you? Are you able to live comfortably?

I work with web support and app design

I work 6 hours a day five days a week. I work independently and don't have very set times. Sometimes I spend all day shitposting at work, so it's really chill. My boss is very permitting. I also don't have to make any calls or talk to anyone really so that's really nice.

I make $2200 after taxes. My 3-room apartment is $550 and all my monthly bills come up to $700.

pretty gud with no experience or degree.

$0/year

I live quite comfortably. Comfort is a relative concept. I have enough for food and rent and on the internet, but for clothing, medical treatment, major expenses I have to save money.

I'm an apprentice draftsman, which means I'm learning in a dual company and school type thing. My compensation currently is 600€ gross a month, that's $685. Regular 40 hour week with limited responsibility and roughly every fourth week in school.

>My 3-room apartment is $550 and all my monthly bills come up to $700.
Holy fuck m8. Do you have gold toilets there or something

Apartments in bigger cities cost a lot more desu. This is pretty cheap in sweden

Eh, you have half of the month for yourself. Living the dream my man.

I got 140nok/hour when I worked. (15€/hour)

what the fuck thats a horrible shift

damn you all are rich guys here

Yes, I like it too. But sometimes you have to work for 4-6 days in a row and this is difficult.

im a poorfag too
10$/hr for 25 hours a week
not my choice of shift
washing dishes for my lacarte department
yes i live with my parents

$28k a year is not rich here.
I clean bathrooms and pulls weeds, I am at the bottom.

Im a Computer Engineering student, i get 500€/month in welfare money for studying. I can also take a 400€/month subsidized student loan.

My rent is 300€, food 150€, alcohol 100€

I work in education. Approximately 300k rubles per month.

>internet marketing
Sounds like bs, could you elaborate on what exactly you do for your clients

why are there so many fucking Romanians in a thread about pizza

Taxi dispatch, Norway.
50.000 USD - 360.000 NOK a year.
And my salary isn't even good.

No way in hell you can get a 3 room apartment for $500 in Sweden

Dang, what do you educate?
How to suck a billionaire's cock??

It's much pricier in bigger cities, which is what you're used to probably.

Oh, and My hour vary between 30 and 70 hours a week.

Where do you really live? Not even in the most farmy farmer villages in Finland you could get a 3 room apartment that money

Tiny little town. Prices are low here. But there's more pressure on housing now, because of immigrants. Still, I got this nice apartment in the center of town easily through facebook.

I pay around the same, 500 USD a month for my three-room apartement. (two bedroom, one bath, combined kitchen/livingroom, 72 sq.m).

I bought it though, and having a morgage is cheaper than renting.

Studying and working part-time as IT support, around 50 hours per month at ~$7 per hour. Good thing is that I don't have to do anything at work and I sit alone in the office, so I have more time to browse Sup Forums and play video games.

Yes it is possible. Probably not in the center of one of the bigger cities though.

Counter hand at a Butcher shop 2/3 days a week
$25/hr. Comfy job while at Uni.

I am a mobile developer for some stupid app in an oil company.

""""""""$5.8k""""""""/month but I only get like $3.9k after taxes.

Unfortunately I have a gambling problem so most of you are still richer than me.

Machinist in a factory. 17$/h, it's not that much here

How comfy is your life?

You are not far off. I teach the children of the rich and the rich in Russia don't treat theory 'servants' very well.

work in a fraud department in a bank

£20K a year

reception/night porter.
about 700 quid a month for part time.
not bad while at uni, but i really need to get an internship for a year to make some savings

PhD student, roughly 700 euros with everything included.

高校のごろロマニア人とデータした。めっちゃデブだった。あせくさかった。
Dated Romanian was fat smelly

>I'm a NEET
>I get the most basic benefit from the government with no addons (universal credit)
>still get £252 a month for literally nothing
>this slav is slaving away in a boiling hot kitchen for 13 hours a day for £158 a month (15k rubles)

yah well maybe the costs of living are a brit lower too.

helo this is 1st world,

>implying i work

>$364 a month
That is fucking
PA
THE
TIC

>Wageslave at a fast-food restaurant
>It varies considerably

On paper, I make $10 hourly. Despite that, I suppose I've been suckered by the system. All that nonsense about $15/hr doesn't seem right to me. I have a very liberal friend who explained to me *why* it "makes sense", and I can see that some of the ideas aren't completely unfounded. However, I can't help but see a future where if these people get their way, it will fuck up millions and millions of people's shit.

If I wasn't such a lazy sod and didn't feel like crap so often, I could work 50 hour weeks and make about 19.5K a year.

However, that is not the case. I take the hours I am assigned and rarely do I pick up more. When I am given the option to leave early because it's slow or whatever, I often do. Therefore, I make significantly less than 19.5K, probably more around 13 to 14K?

I feel like such a fag whining about 20% (roughly) of my money going away to taxes, but compared to you Yuros, that's not all that bad.

Still, realizing that I'd done the work to earn $200 more than I'd actually gotten annoyed me a fair bit. That's life, I guess.

26k€ year, IT. fucking shitty. i need 30k

>20% tax
Fucking retard, you pay more taxes than we do

Software engineering, working for the man 40 hours per week
5000€/month

Norway has some of the highest taxes in the world.

we have 23% income tax

I would NOT pay that much tax if i didn't get all the public benefits that norwegians do.

America sucks, dude. you pay as much as Europeeans do, and still, you live like shit; paycheck to paycheck, with no public healthcare systems, and shit expensive colleges and universities.

why Americans don't fucking revolt, is beyond me.

I guess you just like beeing cuks to the 0.00000001%, and their "Work hard, and recieve" pipe-dream.

Currently nothing because I'm busy with school.

I have a summer internship that starts in september.

I'll be mostly just working on apps in APEX. It's a paid internship (a whopping $4.5 per hour, lol) but I have 0 expenses because I live with my parents so all that money is essentially luxury money.

I work 60 hours per week, carrying heavy stuff all day. $230 too.

yeah right hahahahahaha

I don't work and get 1k$ per month for rent.
t.Jew

B2B sales consultant (currently in the field of automotive tyres and rubber compounds)

About 4,000 in USD / month after tax (about 4,800 before tax)
70,000 / year including fixed base bonuses
workday: strictly Mon to Fri, 9-10 hours a day on average
21 days of paid holiday given annually
housing discount, insurances, free skill development courses and such also provided aside the salary

Software Developer, ~8 years of experience. Mostly Java work, maintaining insane legacy crap.
3030€/month gross, 2150€-ish/month net
+50% for summer vacation, comes to 37875€ annual gross, 26875€ annual net.
This does count tax-free work travel "per diems" (max 40€/day - eat cheap and you'll make bank),
Also, all employees got bonuses for last year. I got 1753,35€ gross, roughly 1240€ net.

I work 37.5 hours/week. We have a time bank for overtime, so it's rarely if ever paid in cash. Instead, we get time off.

I'm a gardener, I work ~20 hours a week and earn 300 euro/month

>23% income tax
Is that the top rate? Does it include municipal taxes?

In Finland, for 2015, the highest state income tax rate is 31.75% (for the portion of income exceeding 90,000€/year, the total tax on the portion of income below that limit is then 15491€).

This does not include municipal taxes. Oh no. Those are about 16-22%.
For those making a 1 million €/year the total income tax rate can go up to 56.5%. Yes, it's that bad.

But is it not true that you have higher taxes on other things? Cars/gas, VAT on everything, shit like that? I don't claim to have an in-depth knowledge of European tax systems, but you're still absolutely right on our lack of public benefits, healthcare, and education. It's entirely horseshit. Hopefully Bernie Sanders wins the election and sets things back on course for us.

I will say this though; I don't get the impression that our system was always "shit". I feel like (despite it's perceived drawbacks in comparison to Europe) it worked relatively well for a long time. Doesn't work too well anymore, obviously, but it wasn't always *that* bad.

Currently NEET so £228 a month.

In my previous job I was getting £8.80 an hour as an admin assistant, which worked out at about £17k a year, I think.

Pizza education?

Wuz Romans n sheet

>8 years of experience
>3030€/month
God you are getting cucked, interns make more in Sweden

Eh, I guess I just suck.

Still a college student, making $16/hour as an intern this summer.

What company do you work for or where in finland is that company placed?

Oulu region, small/medium size company. Not telling the name because of recognizers.
Seriously, investors, there's plenty of cheap programmers available up north, low rents. Not everybody and everything has to be in the capital region.

i work a "full time" (in america that's 35 hours per week or more) job that pays 9 dollar per hour, so i make about 1,200 per month after tax

in america, i am considered a "poorfag" and ridiculed for my income level but don't care, because i feel like i have all i want/need. don't wanna make the effort of "bettering myself" with education or a harder/better job. i'm good, thanks

I think i will skip India and just outsource all my company's coding to northern Finland, you are equally cheap

40€/h, work as many hours as i want

payscale.com/research/IN/Job=Senior_Java_Developer/Salary
>Rs 797,270 per year
>797,270.00 INR = 10,479.87 EUR
payscale.com/research/IN/Job=Java_Developer/Salary
>Rs 359,035 per year
>359,035.00 INR = 4,719.61 EUR

Not quite as cheap, but we don't poop in the streets as much. Also, no accents, no yes=no=maybe=lies, no need for micromanagement. One word: trust.

I work at a Post production house, tv-movies, episodicals and some cinema stuff. I don't even know what i'm exactly doing. Making sure the Company keeps going i guess.
In Addition to shares i should make something around 3k after taxes and insurance but for a exact figure i would have to ask my accountant.

Bartender
Last year made $15,700 before taxes. I've got a couple more years of fleeting youth before my existential crisis kicks in and I look for a job with benefits, a corporate ladder, and shit.

Machinist, I make around $us 13.00 an hour. Cost of living is negligible though.

How much do you make? Could I buy your sister?

Generic corporate middle-management

I was a jack-of-all-trades technologist that worked first in IT support, then networking, then software dev. I was promoted to management because although I'm competent with technology, I had better social and leadership skills than my peers.

I'm 22 and my salary is 33k GB (just over £2000 a month after taxes). Doesn't go very far in London, though. I rent a room for £1000 a month and have a mortgage on a house in Somerset that I let out, paying the mortgage and bringing me an extra £200 a month. I also get involved with sports arbitrage betting which gets me anywhere between another £300-£1000 per month.

He can buy twice as much shit as you with that, and save up
Dude also works 3 days a week

Lawyer, only get $4,000 a month before taxes though, thinking of quitting partly because of the miserable pay ;_;

that mail tab triggers my autism