HOW DO I STOP COMING HERE??

HOW DO I STOP COMING HERE??

>implying anyone can stop

Have self-control

get a job
get busier
get a life

You can't.

Just find a healthier preoccupation. This board has become perpetual misery after the Sup Forums-infestation, and pilgrimage here is nothing but self-hatred.

at least get a proxy that's not in a nigger country

Also produce an estimate of the cumulative number of hours you spent here, and think what you could've achieved with the same amount in

>programming
>scientific study
>small business
>music
>languages
>...
If we're going to spend time here, might as pick up a 3rd language

Nah m8, native. Just tired of the edgy tryhards around here.

I remember the first time I came here

I remember when I told myself Sup Forums addiction is a load of shit

Ha

Ha ha

I want to cry

get an interesting life

newfag

Here's an idea, learn to shitpost in a new language. That way Sup Forums will truly become a learning experience

You don't.

You came here because you felt your life was at least in some part shit like 90% of people here. And during your time here your life has gone even worse and there is nothing here that could lift you since this whole site is basically a huge negative circle-jerk that aims to stomp any improvement in any of its members might show. And since you can't get any validation anywhere elsewhere either, you are screwed.

Jaja no

hey still there?

HELLO BRO!

Hopefully you succeeded in your plan to land a North African qtpatootie.

This 2 be. Sup Forums is a symptom, not the disease.

Kill yourself

He's probably too busy going here to do that

If I knew it I'd tell you

Are you the doctor? You didn't answer my question yesterday regarding the canadian

Really sorry about that, I considered screencapping your post and requesting a reply in a new thread, but I was banned three times yesterday and four of my SIMs are also banned.

He apparently had no genuine cause for concern as the CT displayed, but he did mention that he might have a gas leak (Natural gas quickly generates CO in closed spaces, the toxicity of which is heralded by a headache), so I demanded he see the landlord and fire marshall.

His last response indicated he was seeking an MRI (provides a better evaluation of cerebral structure), but he hasn't responded since. I think he was yanking my chain the whole time. Hopefully he's feeling better either way.

HOW TO I ACQUIRE AN AUSTRALIAN GF

HOW

HOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW?!

>I think he was yanking my chain the whole time.
The things some people will do for (yous)
Sad if true, that was a good thread
I mean, sad for him if it was real of course too unless he turned out OK

Why does nothing sincere ever happen on here

why do you keep getting banned? :^)

Just be interested in something else, a lot. Enough to fight the urge in coming here.

We came here to escape real life I guess, and like me he was probably fostering an online persona.

My signature anti-islamic daily reminder, and ridiculous other threads I keep starting.

Coming here actually helped me realise that we aren't really different after all. I made good friends too and we support each other in a way. For the first time in 5 years I feel like my life is moving forward.

Kek, nice shitposting.