en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Quebec
youtu.be/uw-WcYnml4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

dont forget
>1921
>btfo by farmers with hurleys and turf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_War_of_Independence

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - International
Sup Forums - FAQ
[Advertise on Sup Forums]
[Post a Reply]
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
[Hide] [Show All]
Sup Forums - News
Toggle
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]3 / 2 / 4 / 3 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
File: 1453153789206.png (139 KB, 964x985)
139 KB
Quebec 05/11/16(Wed)23:01:07 No.59187328▶>43 AD
>Btfo by romans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_conquest_of_Britain

>1066
>Btfo by the french
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England

>1428
>Btfo by a woman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_Arc

>1453
>Btfo by the french again

>1776
>Btfo by americans

>1879
>Btfo by spearchuckers

>1948
>Btfo by a flag

>WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIT

stay cucked rape babies
>>
Anonymous 05/11/16(Wed)23:09:21 No.59187607 ▶
File: A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!.png (18 KB, 1280x640)
18 KB
(OP)
A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - Advertise
[Post a Reply]
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]
Sup Forums - Flash
Toggle
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]4 / 2 / 4 / 2 [Update] [Auto]
139 KB
Quebec 05/11/16(Wed)23:01:07 No.59187328▶ >43 AD
>Btfo by romans

>1066
>Btfo by the french

>1428
>Btfo by a woman

>1453

>1776
>Btfo by americans

>1879
>Btfo by spearchuckers

>1948
>Btfo by a flag

>WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIT

stay cucked rape babies
>>
Anonymous 05/11/16(Wed)23:09:21 No.59187607 ▶File: A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!.png (18 KB, 1280x640)
18 KB
(OP)
A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”C

>Last time England was successfully conquered by an outside power: 1066

>Last time France was conquered: 1940

Sup Forums
Sup Forums - Advertise
[Post a Reply]
[Hide] [Show All]
Sup Forums - Flash
Toggle
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]4 / 2 / 4 / 2 [Update] [Auto]
139 KB
Quebec 05/11/16(Wed)23:01:07 No.59187328▶ (You) (You)
>43 AD
>Btfo by romans

>1066
>Btfo by the french

>1428
>Btfo by a woman

>1453

>1776
>Btfo by americans

>1879
>Btfo by spearchuckers

>1948
>Btfo by a flag

>WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHIT

stay cucked rape babies
>>
Anonymous 05/11/16(Wed)23:09:21 No.59187607 ▶ (You)
File: A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!.png (18 KB, 1280x640)
18 KB
(OP) (OP)
A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHA

>french history : +2000 years
>burger history : 260 years

>this australian samefag think quebec cares about the leaf

>forgetting the rule of Danelaw

>This is a true story. I did this. No kidding.
>No outside input caused me to do this. I don't know why I thought of it. This was a dumb, stupid, dangerous, risky thing to do.
>But... I did it. Not once, but three times. I can only guess that I was very careful, or got lucky, or both.
>I do not recommend that anyone do this. It is too risky.
>For 3 decades I have wanted to be "without balls".
>Surgery was to me just too risky and traumatic; not to mention difficult to obtain and costly.
>One fateful night, for an unknown reason, I decided to "take things into my own hands"....so to speak.
>What I really wanted was some medical needle that could be inserted into each testicle that could completely suck out the contents of each.
>Failing the availability of such an instrument I decided that destroying the interior of each testicle would be the "next best thing".
>What the heck was I thinking.
>One night, being thoroughly drunk, I put sterile rubber gloves on my hands. I cleaned my scrotum with an alcohol swab.
>I cleaned a long needle with another alcohol swab.
>I have no idea what made me do this. Nothing I had read had prepared me for this.
>I made it up on my own. I can only guess that it was despiration to be neutered that made me do it.
>I pushed the needle into my scrotum.
>It was very resistant.
>I mean VERY resistant.

>Put prisoners on an island
>200 years later they have a better economy than you

FABRICATION STATUS: IT'S NOT

>Didn't just push it into anywhere in my scrotum.
Was careful to make sure that the needle would go through the scrotum skin and into the testicle at it's top end but completely bypassing all of the cords

and connections that connect the testicle to the body.
>The needle would go through the scrotum, into the top part of the testicle, but not enter any cords or connecting tissue.
Eventually, with significant pushing, the needle finally burst through the scrotum and through the outer layer of the testicle and directly into the testicle.
Unless you have done this, you can not possibly understand the feeling of surprise and awe that you experience when the needle finally sinks into your

testicle.
>There is some pain on the skin level of the scrotum.
The testicle wall and the interior of the testicle felt no pain though.
>It was a long needle.
>One that I bought at the drug store. Nothing special.
>I'd made sure to try and sterilize it and my hands and the skin of my scrotum using alcohol swabs.
>Finally I had "needled my nut".
>With slow deliberation, and nice background music, I rotated the needle in a circular motion.
>As I rotated it, I pushed it further down into the testicle.
>The needle was in my right hand.
>As I rotated and pushed the needle my hand could feel the needle ripping through the interior contents of the testicle.
It is hard to describe but there was the feeling that the front end of the needle was tearing lashing ripping through fibrous material that was on the interior

of my testicle.
>It did not hurt at all.
>I did this for a few minutes, back and forth, up and down
>I finally jerked the needle from my testicle.
That was a bit of a sudden pain, but it went away.
>I did the entire process to the other testicle.
>Next day
>No pain.
>2nd day
>Significant aching (not really pain) in both testicles.
>Like both being squeezed.
>They swelled up in size.

>Months of Aching
>Finally both testicles settled down to a size that was smaller than their original size and finally there was no aching or pain.
>Once all sensitivity subsided, I did the same thing all over AGAIN to both testicles.
>Using sterile techniques I inserted a needle into each testicle, rotated it around and around in a circular fashion from the top of the testicle to the bottom

of the testicle.
>The most fascinating feeling was when the point of the needle was rubbing on the inside of my testicle wall.
>I was careful to not let the needle scratch or puncture the inner wall of my testicles. I just let the point of the needle rub against the inner wall.
>It was a most unique and erotic sensation.
>Indescribable.
>Another month went by
>Subsiding sensitivity, so I did the whole process over again.
>It has now been six months since the last time I inserted a needle into my testicles and rotated it around and around, thoroughly carving up the interior

of each testicle.
>Finally, at last, my balls have no feeling.
>I can squeeze them and they feel no pain, no sensation.
>They are less than half the size that they were before I started this neutering process.
>The connecting tissue that is on the exterior of each testicle is still sensitive.
>When I manage to manipulate my scrotum and balls with my hand in such a way that this tissue is internally out of the way, I can actually squeeze

squeeze squeeze each testicle really hard and there is no pain.
>I guess the ultimate confirmation of the success of this process is that my penis no longer gets hard.

They're still sons of bitches.

1688 for england

No pics, this was back in 2009, they look mostly normal now.
>No amount of manual manipulation or mental stimulation will make it rise to the occasion
>I can not ejaculate.
>I do not have the erotic thoughts I use to have, though that could be mental.
>I feel neutered.
>It seems to have worked.
>I do not, I can not, I must not suggest that anyone attempt the same. I surely got lucky, fortunate in engaging in such a risky endeavor.
>I would much prefer to be completely void of balls, but at least the balls that I have are very much smaller, have no feeling, and I am no longer

dominated by sexual desire and obsession.
>I feel neutered, calm, at peace.
>Maybe not entirely at peace. I would very much like to experience again the feeling of a needle rubbing the inside of my testicle wall.......
>This is one incredible feeling........
>But I seem to have no sexual urge to pursue this.
>Odd.
>I can think of nothing else to say about my experience and success. I have dead small nuts, I am neutered. Not a eunuch, not castrated, but for all

practical purposes, as far as I can tell, I am the equivalent of a eunuch, castrated, neutered.
>Before I went completely flacid, I managed to get hard, ejaculate and had a sperm test run. >No sperm.
>Not that I would ever could ejaculate again, but just knowing that I am sterile makes me feel warm, cool, fuzzy.
>Hooray.
>As I write this, I am touching, fondling, twirling, fondling my youknowwhat.
>Nothing arises to the occasion.
>And it doesn't matter anyway.

Not true, the Amerindians here have been spear-chucking since time immemorial (~14,000 years). In fact when they found tobacco in King Tut's tomb they believe the archeologist who dropped it there got it from a cigarette factory in Misouri, on the same banks Amerindians built the mighty Mississippian empire long before hand.

Which even though it collapsed in like 2000BC, the white man still gets blamed for

You would've learned this from your mandatory white-guilt class had the savages ever discovered writing

You don't say?

>France has a more interesting history and deeper culture than Britain
>Is stronger than Britain for over a thousand years

>Still we speak English today instead of French

Wew, guess when it really mattered the English were better than the French

Kek

Stoped on "amerindians", sorry.

You're speaking right now a french dialect.

english is a french invention desu

Come on my fellow, I'm speaking American here.

WE

Rira bien qui rira le dernier

WUZ

WERE 29% AND SHITZZ

should I explain to you how you're a mathematically proven trash head ?

Don't worry, not all frenchs thinks like him.

In fact most of amerindians in the entire american continent were wipeout because smallpox epidemias and other pandemic diseases.

the problems here in France is education at school teach you all americans gives infected blankets to amerindians for provoking their genocide, in fact those cases were just two and happened during battles and defense of forts before the american independance, they were also perpetrated by non-americans.

also they have the image of indians like if they were "good people with the nature meme" or "good savages defending themselves" and think their "genocide" is something like the Holocaust, were americans killed indians with guns.

in fact this is just an invasion and expelling them from their lands with decrees, but most of them actually died of smallpox.

also some tribes were very agressive, savage and murderous with retarded pagan rituals.

LINGUISTIC OPPRESSORS 'N SHIET

fuck france

We speak it because of America desu
And we created America

We're weirdos desu

Drop your proxy

Second briton butthurt
May this thread keep going

can't they have average sized teeth?

RUN BRITANNIA

youtu.be/uw-WcYnml4Q

we made england relevant, we made america free and relevant

We are benevolent builders

WHAT
LANGUAGE
ARE
YOU
SPEAKING
IN
*EXCLAMATION MARK*

settle down chief shits-his-pants

Ceci est désormais un fil /fr/ancophone, par un francophone, pour des francophones, foutez le camp, plèbe anglophone !

no longbows, shit fight

England was only relevant about 500 years after the French left.

But France never left you, my dear.

c'est pas un proxy tete de cul, pas ma faute si tu crois toutes les conneries énorme qu'on t'apprend à l'école.

t'es du genre à croire que la traite des noirs c'est les européens qui capturent les gentils noirs sur les cotes et les emmènent de force aussi?

Oh, Angevin Empire was cool, come on
We had a great time, together

not even the real French like you!
And they like muslims
you are worse then muslims....
take your dirty french elsewhere

les francais sucer les bitte de la angleterre

n-non

>the real French

I'm a real French, user, what are you talking about ? Why are you so rude ? I demand satisfaction !

Non trou du cul, je pointais ta propension à lécher le cul gras et puant de l'amérigras. Son postulat de départ est que l'histoire amérindienne a pesé dans la puissance qu'est devenue les états unis. Bien sûr que non.
L'histoire des US commence lors des premières colonies européennes. Quand je parle d'histoire, je parle de l'histoire pertinente des états unis. Parce que sinon on remonte à la pangée.

what is your surname

o-oui

fuuuck, sorry mate, I thought you were the leaf in denial. It's getting late here.

>lécher le cul gras et puant de l'amérigras

goodness, user

Ok alors si on le prend comme ça:
>France: +2000 ans

si on prend les Gaulois et Rome alors on remonte à la pangée aussi, la vraie France en tant que telle ça commence avec les Capétiens.

et je lèche pas le cul, je reviens juste sur quelques détails parce moi non plus je n'apprécie pas particulièrement les USA mais l'anti-américanisme constant des français j'en ai ras le cul, c'est tellement cancéreux, à l'école on en fait tous un drame pour l'histoire des couvertures infectés qui sont juste deux cas qui sont en plus arrivés pendant des guerres avant meme que les etats-unis soient indépendant et qui avait pour d'éloigner ou d'affaiblir telle ou telle tribu d'un fort à défendre.

Moigner, man

I am Le Sauteur

>le

REDDIT

>le

it's my real surname!

>!

>si on prend les Gaulois et Rome alors on remonte à la pangée aussi, la vraie France en tant que telle ça commence avec les Capétiens.

Non, puisque le peuple initial est resté le même. La France est gallo romaine et a évolué sur cette base.
Aux US les amérindiens étaient quelques millions, puis massacrés/morts de maladie et maintenant ils sont en communauté dans des réserves rongées par l'alcool, les putes et la crasse cognitive. La partie pertinente des US est européenne.
Alors que la France, son tissu ethnique remonte bien avant César avec le paganisme Gaulois.

>et je lèche pas le cul, je reviens juste sur quelques détails parce moi non plus je n'apprécie pas particulièrement les USA mais l'anti-américanisme constant des français j'en ai ras le cul, c'est tellement cancéreux, à l'école on en fait tous un drame pour l'histoire des couvertures infectés qui sont juste deux cas qui sont en plus arrivés pendant des guerres avant meme que les etats-unis soient indépendant et qui avait pour d'éloigner ou d'affaiblir telle ou telle tribu d'un fort à défendre.

Je ne suis même pas anti-américaniste primaire, je montrais à l'Américain que son pays était un bébé comparé à la France. Qu'est ce que j'en ai à branler qu'ils aient tué volontairement des millions d'Indiens, l'histoire d'histoire et faite de masscares et de remplacement.

>Non, puisque le peuple initial est resté le même. La France est gallo romaine et a évolué sur cette base.

Non mais arrete de tricher, on parle de culture la, pas d'ethnie ou d'ancetres, tous ces gens ont beau etre t'es ancetres ils n'ont pas le catholicisme ni la culture française en tant que telle, donc ce n'est pas l'histoire de france, c'est l'histoire de peuples qui vivaient sur le meme territoire mais ce n'était pas des français.

d'ailleurs ton argument est nul vu qu'un nombre inconstestable d'américains blancs ont des ancetres indigènes, ils ne le savent meme pas des fois, mais effectivement leur histoire est moins longue que la notre.

>Le paganisme Gaulois
on ne connait rien à ça, tous ce que l'on a c'est des noms de dieux et des interprétations, y'a pas un foklore mythologique comme en irlande ou au pays de galles.

>je montrais à l'Américain que son pays était un bébé comparé à la France.

Oui oui avec une arrogance de malade et s'ajoutant un millénaire de plus à son histoire, c'est typiquement français ça.

Avant tout, tape m'en cinq parce que j'ai la bonté de te répondre calmement et sans animosité, parce que tu ne le mérites pas en toute honnêteté.

>Non mais arrete de tricher, on parle de culture la, pas d'ethnie ou d'ancetres, tous ces gens ont beau etre t'es ancetres ils n'ont pas le catholicisme ni la culture française en tant que telle, donc ce n'est pas l'histoire de france, c'est l'histoire de peuples qui vivaient sur le meme territoire mais ce n'était pas des français.

1: la culture fait partie de l'ethnie.
2: je me demande bien ce que tu appelles français. Pour moi un français est un homme qui vit et qui est assimilé à la culture du territoire souverainiste français, et ce depuis que la civilisation s'est développée sur le coeur de la France, soit la métropole française.
La première civilisation est celtique. Gauloise.
3: si ta vision de la culture française se bloque au catholicisme, permet moi de te dire que ton regard est étriqué.

>d'ailleurs ton argument est nul vu qu'un nombre inconstestable d'américains blancs ont des ancetres indigènes, ils ne le savent meme pas des fois, mais effectivement leur histoire est moins longue que la notre.

Un nombre incontestable, oui je vois mal comment je pourrais contredire ça.
Mais un nombre très faible. Incontestablement.

Kennedy. Bush. Kerry. Rockefeller. Tommy Lee.
T'es amérindiens sûrement.

>on ne connait rien à ça, tous ce que l'on a c'est des noms de dieux et des interprétations, y'a pas un foklore mythologique comme en irlande ou au pays de galles.

Va te cultiver.

>Oui oui avec une arrogance de malade et s'ajoutant un millénaire de plus à son histoire, c'est typiquement français ça.

Il a commencé son bantère. définitivement t'es in suceur d'anus américain.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

Thy have always been described as "A nation of shopkeepers". That's what they good at, selling things, no matter how shitty they are. So yeah, of course everybody is speaking English now, in our degenarage materialistic world full of shopkeepers.