Which countries do you immediately disregard when they respond to your posts?

Which countries do you immediately disregard when they respond to your posts?

Canada

USA

Spain, poland

Canada
Poles
"Japanese"

turkey, I have never replied to a turk seriously, ever.

Iceland

I don't judge someone by their flag, but by the content of their post.

Nice doge btw

UK
Poland

every contry ecxept usa forigners fuck out of here

Anglos countries, hispano countries, arab countries...hell, sorry fellow frenchposters :DDDDD

>I don't judge someone by their flag, but by the content of their post.

>Nice doge btw

>Poles
>"Japanese"

This.

I stand with bror sverige on this

Any Slavic country.

Japan.

Definitely the Dutch

Oui they are kanker homos

whyu

Canada.

Argentina

Antarctica. Fucking cunts still won't respond to me. >:)

Japan

I need to shit, what cunt should I think of to let it out smoothly?

Anyone who is not Czech or Finn.

Canada. They're a waste. They're unrepliable. I want to vomit they're so bad.

I don't know if all Canadians suddenly got down syndrome or it's one Canadian mongoloid making all the posts. Australian posts are scholarly in comparison.

>countries are people

Authentic Japanese don't go here. They go to 2chan or 2channel

usa, argentina, germany

Usa, greece, sweden

Canada, Poland, UK, Pakistan, India, Turkey, Australia, USA, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Belgium, Romania.

Only Kazakhstan and Sudan have good opinons.

Top 3:
>Sweden
>Netherlands
>Denmark

Bottom 3:
>USA
>Canada
>(pic related)

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia

Notice me senpai

Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Åland Islands

i don't understand this pretending to be a jap meme
what's the point

All Latin America and the USA

I ignore flags who don't have blue in them. It's works.

Russia, eastern Europe and South America (except Argentina).

You just wait till I secede and declare independence

But usa has blue

And? Everyone gives America (you)'s whether they admit it or not.

and brazil

I used to filter Ausies but it broke, i stil try to not read them and Great Islam if it is a rare good post i just assume it's a Scot.

USA
Canada
nog and arab diaspora in Europe
Brazil sometimes

>I used to filter Ausies but it broke

argentina

Canada
Japan
Korea
Other Australians

haha you dumb niggers

[spoiler]shit[/spoiler]

Russia, America, Turkey and India

Awooo~~~

This. Japan can't other languages

>flags who just want to shitpost and have meaningless "bants"
Australia, Canada, USA, UK

>flags that want nice conversations
Finland, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Ireland, Korea, Singapore

>flags that are often on the defense because of all the shitposting against them
Sweden

>flags that want nice conversations
>Finland

Finland.

Hello!

*kisses and caresses your funbags*

Well ok they love memeposting but their memes are harmless and innocent.

Anglos just post some stupid one liner so that they can get lots of (You)s saying SAVAGE.

more like ebinland :DDD

>Korea

NOT EVEN ONCE

Never change my mang

t*rks