People who are anti-immigration

People who are anti-immigration

Should whites get out of Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/european/comments/42kx3j/ill_just_leave_this_here/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, people just shouldn't cross borders illegally

>implying being anti-immigration means you want to deport people who have legally moved here

Just as all land is unjustly stolen from another people, all people can be unjust in their baring of migrants coming in. Mass immigration of the white man sure didn't work out for the abos

Tldr: Yes because the white conquest was criminal, and because both parties will benefit from the whites leaving. The blacks will develop a work ethic now that their scapegoat is gone, and the whites won't be killed. Easy win/win.

why dont leftists understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration?

I'd love to see all the whites in South Africa pack their shit and move out so the black majority won't be discriminated against anymore. I'd fucking love to see how amazingly well the brilliant master race of black africans turn South Africa into a world power once the annoying hurdle that is white people are no longer there to hold them back.

>leftists
SJW are not leftists. Do you think Cuba or the Soviet union would allowed illegal inmigrants? Real leftism is anti illgal inmigration. Remember that Sweden and USA are capitalist, right wing countries in the economic aspect which is the only aspect that really matters in politics.

Yes, except out of South Africa, where the nigger should leave, as the land was empty when the Dutch settled it.

You mean, it's legal if you use guns? So Muslims are going about this all wrong and should waltz into Europe with Khalishnikovs?

SA is literally Rhodesia delayed 50 or so years. Baby boomers will die off and what will remain will only be a few of their kids who haven't jetted off to Eng/Aus/NZ already.

are you retarded or just illiterate?

they are HUMANS
they come anyway you CAN'T STOP them
CULTURAL ENRICHMENT
QUALIFIED EMPLOYESS FOR THE FUTURE

t. our (leftist) politicians

It's legal immigration if you arrive as a conqueror according to Norge-poster. Just get some guns and invade a country and it's legal immigration.

Tell me more.

Leftists don't have logic.

I wish someone would deport me from my own country

We'll take you.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
REFUGEES ARE
WELCOME HERE

Showing preference to your own kind is only natural, blacks/arabs etc feel the same way but are playing this leftist game because it currently suits them.

I honestly wouldn't care

White South Africans are fucking scum tho, they need to go back to Africa

Yeah, the Brits certainly came to Africa through the legal framework of Benin, Oyo, and the Zulu nation.

Way to fuck over western civilization as a whole

Don't worry the Paraguayan border is till helping

>Immigration is only okay if we kill the people already living there

The pain never stops, does it?

>It's legal immigration if you arrive as a conqueror according to Norge-poster.
I was talking about presence date immigration in my first post though.

Also, can't be immigration when there's no government.

You're most likely arguing with a nationalist who believes that communism and gay marriage are both Jewish feminist cultural Marxist attacks

I don't really care about Africa. So whatever.

Make me

You cunts are so fucking stupid. That's a shop.

Not even the most extreme tumblr SJWs support radical Islam. None of them cheer on changing demographics in Europe or think we should impose race-mixing or whatever.

I have a lot of issues with the modern identity politics movements, but don't pretend they're openly and explicitly anti-white.

I made this for your future trolling-travails

Any better ideas for the text (it will be a computer font though)?

>inb4 Trump isn't orange enough

>don't pretend they're openly and explicitly anti-white.

Kind of funny thing to say when being white nullifies one's point completely when one engages in a discussion with a SJW.

>a conquering force is the same as illegal immigration
When will this meme end

Why didn't you just switch rapists and racists around

It's a shop that was also shared on facebook by a left-wing group. Looks like some of them agree with the sentiment regardless.

Poor Aussiefat.

Got cucked by your African superiors?

Not really. That's only the most ignorant outlets who resort to ad hominem when losing an argument

But even still, saying "your whiteness gives you a distorted perception of this issue" isn't a cry for fucking white genocide

Some whites (even redheads) are natives of Africa though

Nah, fuck you whitey

South African niggas are cool

Uh-huh. Source that shit, or you're bullshitting.

You dumb nigger. You would be even MORE upset if Mexicans were coming as an army and carving out their own states.

You think migration is okay when whites do it, but bad if grown people do it. That's the crux of the matter, no matter how you try to rationalize it.

>Mehmet, my son

Yeah, I dislike the white = European meme that's perpetuated by the white and the left.

Because of the undeniable character of whiteness, the Middle East and Central Asia are full of millions of people who could reasonably be considered white. Look at the Assad family.

>invade a land
>enslave the native
>genocide those who fight back
>here is a law we wrote to explain that we're the legal owner of this land

90%+ of the non white living in europe came through legal immigration, this doesn't stop pigskin to bitch about it

Ramses II had reddish brown hair

>You would be even MORE upset if Mexicans were coming as an army
Yeah, I would. But comparing colonial remnants to illegal immigrants is stupid

They would cuck you just as much, m8.

>implying
my gang is mostly niggas

Creativity isn't my strong suit, how's this?

Was on rote antifa's page.

Has been removed since then, but you can easily find discussion about it, like here

reddit.com/r/european/comments/42kx3j/ill_just_leave_this_here/

Ironically it's the same degree of populist fervor you see among Arabian and African nations.

People are completely devoid of a personality/ideology and need a guiding philosophy that appeals to them emotionally, Islam/SJWism/neonazism.

They'll do whatever ridiculous shit to achieve fulfillment with it.

No it wasn't, dummy.

The Khoisan were in the Cape of Good Hope region (where the first settlers landed) for thousands of years. Further north there were dozens of different Bantu tribes, who had also been there for thousands of years.

No, then they would be crushed.

Immigration and colonialism are both migrations of people from one group to the next. You seem to think colonialism is less bad, but it's much less ethical and very illegal. The laws of colonized peoples are disregarded.

Immigration is less illegal, because even undocumented Mexicans work with the legal framework of the US when they get here.

I'm just anti immigration when they come in such large numbers so that it is not possible to integrate them and the native peoples culture fade away

Africa and the Americas are special cases. Nations didn't really exist as such back then, it was mainly just various tribes. The USA as a nation didn't really exist, whites created it.

I'm not saying that what white people did decades ago was morally right (at least by today's standards). But people shouldn't be blamed for what their ancestors did in the same way that people shouldn't take credit for what their ancestors did when they contribute nothing to their country.

Mainly as nomads though. Permanent settlements weren't really a thing for many african tribes.

Shit bait

That's completely reasonable. You can oppose unsustainable immigration policies without being abusive toward immigrants.

great movie тbh

I think it's amazing

you deserve to get exterminated, white cuck

>tribes

That word means nothing!

Both continents of the Americas were filled with polities with their own legal codes and traditions. Colonizers ignored or sometimes deliberately broke these laws because they wanted the Natives' land and labor.

OH SHIT NOT THE WHITE PEOPLE

Whatever shall we do if they come here?

>Immigration and colonialism are both migrations of people from one group to the next
But they're not the same thing which is the whole fucking point

You've spent 90% of your history being colonized by other whites, Simo

So
Blacks should pack their shit to Africa, white european americans should pack their shit to europe and etc. Yes?

There were permanent and semi-permanent settlements scattered throughout the Western Cape. The region has enough resources that they never had need to stray far from the Cape.

Why? whites in africa live in countries they made.

Yes, colonialism is just immigration without any regard for law

honestly it'd be kind of cool if all races went back to their home continents

Whatever you say m8

So it would be totally acceptable for Arabs declare Marseilles to be an independent Muslim city state?

I can also say I dont want fucking muslims.

I despise everything about them and I oppose even 1 coming. And there is nothing wrong about it.

Islam fuck off.

Yeah and Finland is a total shithole now! Damn those white people.

Why?

Boy, that would really stick it to those euros who bitch and whine about 'muh heritage' Americans.
Now, do I go back to Germany, or Ireland..?

>There are fewer than 50 million people left in the Americas

No because that city already existed before, that would be plain robbery

He is right you dumb burger.

>None of them cheer on changing demographics in Europe or think we should impose race-mixing or whatever.
Most of them do.

> don't pretend they're openly and explicitly anti-white.
They absolutely are. Pic related.

This

Every nigga should go back to where he belong

t. White person in American census

Yet most blacks in SA today only came to SA after it became a place where they had far superior opportunities compared to their homelands north of SA. Not that I blame them for it, I'm planning on moving to Norway because my job prospects will be superior there.

Except he's not, Ahmed

bantu are immigrants to south africa too nigger, there should only b clicky-language negroes there

We dont run Africa so I dont care what Africans do in their own countries.

no, because whites built those countries. native didnt have countries were the contemporary term of illegal inmigration is valid. white african coutnries are a creation of whites, by conquest which was practiced by blacks plenty of times. they also were established long enough that theyd be considered natives of africa.

most of the people in south africa that demand reparations from whties are central african, right?

Europe is already literally full. It's also a shithole and I prefer living here.

word

originally, the yellow race have lived south and north america and australia since ancient times.
but the other race don't have to go back.

look at detroit.
/thread.

Are the blacks in Detroit even immigrants? I think those might be slave descendants

Mexico City existed before the Spaniards took it.

People like that represent less than 1% of the left, and they still don't believe white people should all be killed or forced to marry non-whites.

Even self-hating white males like that Aids Skrillex don't think white men should die or whatever. The whole "you're a fucking white male" was the equivalent of pointing out a typo, a stupid deflection meant to take away credibility from the guy he is as arguing with.

Why is this huur you're white thus wrong allowed to perpetrate then? It seems as if it's condoned and not frowned upon like hurr you're black thus wrong.

Also you happened to use no true scotsman.

It's not "you're wrong because you're white" but "being white makes it less likely to understand why people of color fear Trump"

I think it's a weak argument, but it's not coming from a place of hatred