Europe just got btfo this year

Europe just got btfo this year.

Are you ready to welcome your new overlords?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/13/chinas-leaders-are-blowing-their-last-chance-to-avert-an-economi/
wsj.com/articles/china-reforms-give-global-economy-some-breathing-room-leaders-say-1460898644
economist.com/news/leaders/21698240-it-question-when-not-if-real-trouble-will-hit-china-coming-debt-bust
theepochtimes.com/n3/1928978-chinese-look-to-germany-for-milk-powder/
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-22/boj-s-kuroda-china-slowdown-is-very-gradual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

>rare flag detected

ching get out before the government gets you

"China desires peace and development. You leave us alone, we'll leave you alone."

Russia might be passed by even Indonesia, Korea, or Mexico in GDP.

BTFO

hhhnnnngggggggg

>The likelihood that China will fail to grasp the nettle of reform in time to avert a structural crisis is rising from probable to almost certain. As the well-meaning premier Li Keqiang keeps warning his colleagues in the Standing Committee, the current course leads straight into the middle income trap

>telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/13/chinas-leaders-are-blowing-their-last-chance-to-avert-an-economi/

no.

yeahhhhh

suck my dick

bitch

>another Chinese detected

>forgetting about non-EU Europe

>telegraph

How about the IMF?
wsj.com/articles/china-reforms-give-global-economy-some-breathing-room-leaders-say-1460898644
>Uncertainty about China had helped trigger a series of market squalls over the past year—prompting finance chiefs from around the world to seek assurances that Beijing’s leaders would get a firmer grip on their economy.

>But in meetings of the IMF and World Bank through Sunday in Washington, officials lauded China’s recent efforts and pointed to a calming of global markets. “There’s a lot more comfort now in the ability of China to keep demand at a certain level that would foster growth,” Mexico’s Finance Minister Luis Videgaray said in an interview.

>U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew said a new set of policies unveiled by China’s National People’s Congress last month “addressed some of the core issues, including the very significant challenge of dealing with excess capacity in their economy.”

yeahhhhh

i come to japan bitch

you speaky mandarin to me ok?

i give you money for Made in China goods, yeah?

hhaaha poor monkey.

so poor so poor

Hahaha this is humorous.

The UK is high there only because of your overvalued currency.
Your economy doesn't produce anything of value, you're in huge trade deficits each year, your military is barebones and can't handle a few niggers with ak47s in north africa, your whole economy is propped up by over inflated asset prices coming from foreign money.

EU is not a country, stop comparing it to countries

>implying an actual chink would shill 20$ to Hiroshimoot for Sup Forums pass to post
But the Hong Kong one might legitimately be a ching chong.

>t. Chinese customer

that fucking backstabbing cunt

Aaand that's exactly what a modern economy is all about. They're way ahead of you chong

But we have plenty of it m8 that is all matters

cant read your artice

>Optimists have drawn comfort from two ideas. First, over three-plus decades of reform, China’s officials have consistently shown that once they identified problems, they had the will and skill to fix them. Second, control of the financial system—the state owns the major banks and most of their biggest debtors—gave them time to clean things up.

>Both these sources of comfort are fading away. This is a government not so much guiding events as struggling to keep up with them. In the past year alone, China has spent nearly $200 billion to prop up the stockmarket; $65 billion of bank loans have gone bad; financial frauds have cost investors at least $20 billion; and $600 billion of capital has left the country. To help pump up growth, officials have inflated a property bubble. Debt is still expanding twice as fast as the economy.

>At the same time, as our special report this week shows, the government’s grip on finance is slipping. Despite repeated efforts to restrain them, loosely regulated forms of lending are growing quickly: such “shadow assets” have increased by more than 30% annually over the past three years. In theory, shadow banks diversify sources of credit and spread risk away from the regular banks. In practice, the lines between the shadow and formal banking systems are badly blurred.

>economist.com/news/leaders/21698240-it-question-when-not-if-real-trouble-will-hit-china-coming-debt-bust

This lol

BRIT BTFO OMG

How does China even post here? Isn't Sup Forums blocked by the government?

made in China here got BTFO, by Japanese housewife don't like made in China.

>can't read your article

?

Also
>TE
Hahahahaha

My sources are straight from IMF officials who are the China experts.
TE one day praises China and the next rips it apart. If you read further down they mention that China will be able to reform itself, but the clock is ticking.

>your whole economy is propped up by over inflated asset prices
I'd be careful leveling this accusation at others Chang.

>stop selling milk powder to China
>all their kids will be retarded
>proplem solved

theepochtimes.com/n3/1928978-chinese-look-to-germany-for-milk-powder/

Internet. No.

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-22/boj-s-kuroda-china-slowdown-is-very-gradual

I wonder if you will trust this man. He knows more than anyone on Sup Forums.

yeahhh

look at these guys, look how they buy your shit in bulk. they are encouraging your economy, which is shit.

shit economy. you should be thanking us.

and you.

i dont give a shit what housewife think, stupid woman.

i have big dick, i will sex the japanese housewife.

yeahhhhh

China's asset prices are not overinflated.

They actually have too little demand and too much supply. In 2012 and 2014 housing prices fell 6% YoY, and today they are beginning to slow again.

This has to do with them having a really shitty case in 2008 of bad baby powder.

Since then, despite the memes, Chinese producers have been gaining market share in baby powder. It's just that more and more Chinese are becoming rich enough to travel overseas.

>The UK is high there only because of your overvalued currency.
You're not wrong but same can be said for China

>Are you ready to welcome your new overlords?

They've been mass-importing Muslims since 2015

>chinks rule the world
>chinks are down grade version of us no matter what they do
our time has come
work harder chinks
you make us more great

>you should be thanking us
China/Hong Kong might deserve it.

>our time has come

>our

fuck off Japan.

when China is weak you try to kill us.

when we're strong you claim our achievments as your own.

you're just as bad as the Koreans.

>Japan
>failed economy since 1990

Apologize for war crimes.

>

they are inflated because there is a real estate bubble. that is what it means to be inflated.

>china
>10 times the population of japan
>gdp only 2.5 times of japan
>failed economy since forever
there is a reason why you are shitty version of japan/korea forever

Is anyone else just here watching the batter between China and Japan here? Cause I am

I'd fuck[spoiler]ing trade some silk for 8 gpt with[/spoiler] that.

no you don't understand china
people don't think asians as shit as blacks/muslims just because japan/korea exist
you don't contribute very much still

Me too

>proxies bantering proxies

Based China. Best Ally.

loo

Stop DDoS of Kronos and go back to work, faggot

in the poo

>i have no understanding of economy the post
eh maybe you are still growing just because of your undervalued currency and retarded economic policy ?

You chinks keep stashing your ill-gotten shekels in british banks and real estate markets. You're half the reason for their overvalued currency, arabs are the other half

Dont worry Ching Chong, once jews start printing your currency and taxing you for it you'll feel what it's like to be their slaves.

China Will Not Grow Larger!!!

Where is this bubble you speak of?

Source from accredited organization please.

#UKrektByChina

>me loo

Ftf(you)

>implying he's wrong about the UK asset bubble in housing

>still growing because of undervalued currency
Which is why they nominally went up the last 40 years?

>and retarded economic policy
How does one grow at 7% with such retarded policies?

Hahaha no.

UK houses have added $3 trillion in value since 2008. China has exported $600 billion in capital total since 1990.
Most of that has gone to buying up rust belt cities in America.

t. Xiang Li Song, the self-hater.

>china taking over the world
>starting with dota
>going to win ANOTHER ti

>UK houses have added $3 trillion in value since 2008.

>Value is a direct 1:1 ratio with the number of jewgolds invested into something

Just stop

How does $600 billion in capital form $3 trillion in wealth gain?

Are you economically retarded?

R A R E
A A
R R
E E

The reason that China is experiencing economic growth is due to how inefficient they are and the size of their economy is due to how many chinks there are in chinaland. Unless they ban all foreign imports they will slowly catch up to the western efficiency because technology spreads.Their economy grows faster than ours because they are still catching up whereas we're limited by how quickly technology advances.

1000 dollars per capita between China and Russia.

How long can Putler justify his kleptocratic iron fist reign if the the Chines can do better in near future with similar regime?

>I have big dick

>asian
>big dick
Pick one and only one, Chang.