Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
youtu.be/TWaZ78uq5p4
youtube.com/watch?v=vLK55ShcTeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the French won't defend this

>amerihipsterjars

We did, and won 2 world wars by the way.

>australians can't upload bigger pics

>he believes this

Prove me wrong, fingol.

>surrender
>be liberated some years later
Ah yes, stunning victory

How about the fact that you surrendered to the Germans and only got liberated because of Brits and Yanks

>WE

>we

>americans will defend this

Yeah, but only with our help, no less.

that's called diplomatic strategy

that's rich coming from a german.

I am a Greek

even worse

kek that's not rich anymore

why?

What do you mean?

ottoman's pets

Actually north Africans were their pets. Most white Algerians have Turkish genes.
Greeks were rich merchants. Ask this in /tr/ if you want proofs.

Please stop you're hurting me

you can always count on the turks to tell how they did nothing wrong.

You're stupid, no wonder you couldn't find a job in greece and had to leave.

The fuck? I have spent quite a lot of time in the US and never saw someone drinking from a jar. Is that a South thing?

I was born here and I will go to Greece you stupid shitskin.

some hipster shit, they're mimicking rednecks who used to make moonshine in those jars.

your parents ran away, brownie.

I will absolutely defend rednecks drinking moonshine out of mason jars.
They drink beer and sweet tea out of them, too.
You can drink your incredibly high proof bootleg illegal alcohol out of little teacups of "goonbags" or whatever and we'll do what we do.

I hate saying this to someone like YOU but that was pretty funny.

They were born here too.

it's not really a hipster thing if people have been doing it consistently. Stores sell jars with handles, or you can just use legit mason jars, it's not a new trend. Probably not worth getting your panties in a bunch over either, but to each their own

Yeah, in the south they like to use mason jars for certain beverages.

your grandparent ran away REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only clear and intoxicating liquid they drink is out of a Somalians cock.

people drink from them to look cool, they're not as practical as normal glasses

My grandparents were born here too.

for what reasons? this is legit retarded

fugg forgot proxy :DDD

ebin

well, I assume they were originally born out of poverty. Get a jar of stuff or for storage and you get a free beverage container as well.
They're not as good as glasses by a long shot, but people are under no obligation to do things the best way.

There is no reason.
You have some sort of problem with that?
Then you're legit autistic.
For someone across the Atlantic to actually be bothered by what glass wear hillbillies in the Appalachian mountains use to drink their beverages is legit autistic.

>not as practical as normal glasses
This statement is literally indefensible

but nowadays people who choose to drink from them are just wannabes.

IF BO YOUR PARENTS ARE BORN IN GERMANY AND YOU ARE BORN N IN GERMANY YOU ARE A GERMAN

>Exhaustive list of war won by gems

Well, that kind of depends on which people.

unless you're a fucking guerrilla mason jars are not reasonably sized you fucking r-tard. and i kno that ur hands are not that big bcause that would mean ur dick is big 2, and if it was u wuldndt be here trying to brag about drinking from mason jars like a fuccking idiot, r-tard.

I get mason jars full of pasta sauce from my nan all the time. I keep the jars because they are pint size and thus fit a pint of beer perfectly.
You want to step to me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France

They're 16 oz pint glasses. Why are you so upset? Do the French all drink out of 4 oz sippy cups or something?

>This post

r u serious. u drink out of it because it has a greater capacity? so if something even bigger than a mason jar was there you'd drink out of it? ur a fucking moron.

>amerijars are literally defending this

This is just...
Are you an Arab? I refuse to believe white French people are this unintelligent,

maybe, they save space if you have limited room. You can drink out of jars that aren't getting used... is there enough affluence that no one would have to do it? Yeah, probably, but I don't know if that factors into everyone's equation.
I will say that, yes, some people probably use them because they think it is cachet

Roach having reading comprehension, nothing too unusual there

Well yeah.

You in the middle

Take the lid off, idiot.

So kewl guise xddd

he's a model, not a idiot

Do french actually believe this?

pls tell me ure not actually a canadian but an amerilard on vacation. ure probaby another fatfuck whos too fcking lazy to go to the faucet to fill in his normal sized glass and instaed fdrink out of a fucking jar. jesus christ how fucking rtrded can u be. pretty sure u would drink out of a bucket or barrel if u had one yu chimp. but pls pls tell me more and enlighten me with ur superior patrician drinking methods sensei. i will do anything 2 b a sophisticated water drinker like u and drink from the truly euphoric fountains of ur wisdom. dipshit

You're the unintelligent one,

Firstly, you gave a false-argument.
secondly, you did not answer the question.
And finally, WHY ARE YOU USING IMPERIAL MEASUREMENTS ON AN INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE.

>Drinking from the faucet.
Arab confirmed.
nothing to see here, folks.

>Euros can't keep this down.

Because fuck you, SwampGerman.

>29kb

In most west european countries water from the faucet is as clean as bottled water.

Instead of america we dont have wooden pipelines in use anymore and there are extremely strict rules on how to clean the groundwater.

Wow you're pretty hardcore

>t. butthurt because the only time we won against german was during napoleon
:DDDD

>corn whiskey

>50%

>fuck you swampgerman

Firstly, try topography and geography once in a while, Instead of Florida we dont have swamps but Polders and we are not german but germanic.

Secondly your government and all important companies like NASA use metric. Are they "swampgermans" too?

Zeh-oh boozeh-tah
*shoots*
youtu.be/TWaZ78uq5p4

Ils ont déjà assez de gourdes chez eux :^)

What's wrong with drinking from a jar? Some rustic restaurants serve drinks in jars for a Southern feel.

u think ure hip or something?

It's unnecessarly heavier than other recipients.

>southern
Chile? South africa? Australia?

Don't expect us to know what you mean with southern dipshit. There is something called "know your audience".

We are currently all over the world, what's southern for you isn't southern to us.

GOOD

CORN

LIQUOR

youtube.com/watch?v=vLK55ShcTeQ

its too big for tiny fatty hands, dicksneeze

>corn whiskey

I drink out of mason jars. They were like $12 for 20 jars which is a lot cheaper than buying normal glasses from a store. Plus they are thick glass with a lip at the top so I can pour huge amounts of whatever in them and not spill shit everywhere if I'm wandering outside or something.

You know what he means you autistic snob.

what the mother fuck do you think it means faggot?
seriously, hide behind your imagined ambiguities some more, cuck

Get away from this edge, you're going to fall.

ahahha he wanders outside wiht his mason jar. holy shit america

Or you know, buy a drinking bottle if you go outside. If you buy a thermos one you can keep your hot drinks warm and your cool drinks cool also. And it has a nice cup as a lid to share with your friends or in your case, not having to use muscles you dont have.

Running out of bandwidth on the NBN m8?

I do that. I finished off the homemade strawberry jam my mom sent with me to university and now use the jar as a glass. Better than shoving it in a cupboard and forgetting about it.

Is this you?

>i read this sentence once and it sounded cool so i must use it again

>autistic snob

Yes that has to do anything with the conversation or my point. Try giving a reaction with arguments next time.

Also, no I dont, i didnt have American Topography, Only dutch and International contries. I dont know which states are considered cultural "southern".

Its nice isnt it, only reacting to comments you have an answer on and ignoring my previous one?

And also, no I dont.

>Using mason jars for anything that's not storing jelly or marmalade

Why does this trigger Europeans though? You'd think poor people would understand.