Muslim charity to put 'Allah is great' posters on buses to portray Islam in a positive light

>Hundreds of British buses will carry adverts praising Allah as part of a campaign launched by the country’s biggest Muslim charity to help victims of Syria’s civil war.
>If you think the 'Allah is Great' London buses are a problem, you've proven why we need them

independent.co.uk/voices/if-you-think-the-allah-is-great-london-buses-are-a-problem-youve-proven-why-we-need-them-a7020761.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheist_Bus_Campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm opposed to glorifying an ideology that hangs gays from construction cranes and forces women to wear beekeeper suits
>I'm the problem

>Lets put the things terrorists yell when killing innocent civilians on buses
>That is sure to make people be more tolerant of them
Its like puting Heil Hitler on Israeli walls to make them more tolerant towards Germans.

>advertising religion on a bus

what a tacky move

oh and shariah 4 britain no pork allowed, designated cucking streets etc

KHAN'D

only in its extremes on the whole seems a pretty savoury religion...

Rasheed

Make it stop ;__;

Muslims dont associate 'allahu akbar' with terrorists. It's something your average muslims says 150 times a day anyway.

Can't make this shit up

>Its like putting Heil Hitler on Israeli walls to make them more tolerant towards Germans.
kek

>only in its extremes
A majority of adherents favor implementing Shariah wherever they live regardless of whether or not that country is majority Muslim

Nor do the germans under the third reich associate Heil Hitler with genocide

How exactly does this portray islam in a positive light?

I only feel hatred and rage when I see such a blatant in-your-face sign of the invasion and islamisation of Britain.

>getting triggered over someone buying ad space
Literally anybody can do it, you retards.

I'd like to see them try it in the USA, the "Allah is great" on public display.

proof

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
By population they're likely to support Shariah in their countries. I was wrong for saying that most support it in countries where they're only a significant minority, but a significant portion of those populations support making Shariah the official law in their country

They could, and they would.

And how long do those advertisement panels stay unharmed?

That is I think the difference, in England people are either way too effeminate to do something about it, or too afraid.

People would protest them, yeah. Do you think there weren't protests against the ad I posted?

>Do you think there weren't protests against the ad I posted?
Yeah, but here we can tell the lefties that call us Islamophobes to get fucked

United Caliphate strikes again

Except they can't. A Christian advert was blocked not long before.

And they can't in the UK? No, you cannot post that dailymail article about the dude who was talking about how non-whites deserve bodily harm.

You're right in that people here that the majority white population don't chimp out and riot out over trivial shit like advertisements.

Source?

>No, you cannot post that dailymail article about the dude who was talking about how non-whites deserve bodily harm
I haven't seen this

In the UK it's a fair bit harder to tell them to go fuck themselves, at least from what I've seen

>A majority of adherents favor implementing Shariah

Shariah literally means "law" in Arabic. So yes, must Muslims support implementing laws. We aren't anarchists.

Plus there's nothing wrong with Shariah done right, it can make communities often filled with violence and drug dealing much safer.

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Ottoman descendants ruining Europe again

>We aren't anarchists.
Liar

>"Great" Britain

This whole post is pure cancer

Let's say I buy ad space and put an ad "white is great". No outright """white supremacy""" and shit like that.

I'd be willing to bet that it'd be off in 3 days and that I'd get death threats from antifags,if I'm not thrown in prison before

Muslim sectarianism is why this shit still goes on in the war-torn shithole they fled

fucking sandshits

It's a lot easier to blame the West or the Jews though

Yeah, but you're not a poor oppressed terrori-... misunderstood freedom fighter, so you're not a real person in their eyes

Do it then, if you're so sure of it's outcome.

3 days is far too long m8

>two separate corporations have different policies on whether they show religious adverts or not

I'm just wondering if there are any flags from the MidEast (excluding Israel) who hate Islam with all their heart. Maybe they're pagan or Orthodox or copt

HE'S STILL DEFENDING IT

NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS HE JUST KEEPS LETTING IT HAPPEN

>Brits ARE defending this

Based kikes
I support the civilized man

That is not a native, burgers

He's right though. The Muslim ad would be banned in theaters, and the Christian ad would be given the go-ahead on TFL.

Mate you live in a country ruled by a Muslim, not setting the bar very high are you?

N-no we don't

Why are all of you behaving like sissies who are being oppressed by Islam? I don't think Islam has affected any of you in any sort of way besides seeing shit on the Internet to get mad about. Chill the fuck out you basement autists.

>Brief minute prayer that get played on tv every six hours has had all religious symbolism removed from it even though it has been played since Ireland got tv
>shit like this would be allowed.
I still don't understand why Islam gets special treatment.

Oh yeah they shoot people i know right in my fucking street but obviously i don't know anything about anything seriously fuck off go choke on a cock

>Muslim charity
This is like when christians claim sending bibles to Africa is 'charity'. Nobody's life is being improved by this bullshit, it's just more proselytizing and self-promotion.
>inb4 fedora

>massive rape problem in Mudshit majority areas
>bombings
>muh oppression bullshit is curtailing freedom of expression
>"lol, you're all sissies and autists for being upset"

Nice lie dumbass. Also don't act like crime and murder is only within their groups. Your friendly neighborhood honhon could be kidnapping women and torturing them in a basement himself. Now fuck off and don't be so retarded with your bigotry.

well, if an advert says it, it must be true. stupid infidel has been fooled!

>it's like Christians claiming that sending bibles to Africa is "charity"
Except missionaries also help Africans gain access to clean water, provide them with educational materials and clothing, teaching them how to grow food more efficiently, ie useful acts of charity

>inb4 fedora
Fuck you, you're being a fedorafag and you know it.

>Except missionaries also help Africans gain access to clean water, provide them with educational materials and clothing, teaching them how to grow food more efficiently, ie useful acts of charity
Secular charities do that. Christian charities seem to worry more about winning converts and getting third world countries to enact homophobic laws by spreading misinformation.
Nice try, though. Good luck with your church-funded summer vacation.

>Good luck with your church-funded summer vacation
I'm not Christian, you're just a fucking retard

>Some white people could maybe possibly be doing something bad therefore stop caring about muslims slaughtering people
nice logic
anyways believe whatever you want, i know i'm right and any decent honest person knows this too

But supporting Christianity and openly proclaiming "God is great" is fine though right?

religious advertising should be banned desu

yes, because christianity is the main religion in europe, doing this in middle east would be fine because islam is the main religion there

HAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheist_Bus_Campaign

TFL likes money.

>you've proven why we need them
Hahahahaha