France is lost. Charlemagne is spinning in his grave

France is lost. Charlemagne is spinning in his grave.

Which European nation will be next to succumb to the Muslim menace? England? Germany? Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmN5y3NZQc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying they aren't already

Russia. :)

They aren't, not yet. We're still hanging on here in the UK. A chance to move forward with the EU election.

France is done for though. That is confirmed.

And still France didn't chose a muslim mayor

Oh.

HAHAHAHAHAH

>BE BRITISH
>KHAN'D

Pic related, you never saw that in Paris, ever.

Please explain how leaving the EU would help us?

This isn't a competition mate. It's a serious issue.

Sorry I forgot, could you remind me which of us has a muslim as mayor of its capital?

>This isn't a competition mate

>he's literally an Algerian living in France

I'm kind of glad we got the literal faggot mayor with the faggot propaganda, it's much better than a fucking pakpak of all races
Seriously a pakpak lmao, basically a joke race, come on uk

You're 10pc Muzzie at least. kek.

Not at all, it's fun watching my best ennemy dying like me tbf.

That's all your fault, in fact.

>Muslim mayor elected in the capital
>Suddenly number of thread about France made by Brits rises

It's almost like you are trying to divert attention

desu I think we are better off with Maghrebies than Britain with Paki.

>be europe
>get flooded by tens of millions of muslims and negroids

>be north america
>get flooded by tens of millions of spics and gooks

So are white people just not allowed to have countries anymore?

The French always give in easily. At least we're putting up a fight.

Germany will be next btw.

At least you fuckers have trump

>At least we're putting up a fight.

I cant breath

niceme.me

>France is lost
There's still hope if you believe it and do something against it instead of shitposting about the problem on fucking Sup Forums. Also if you consider France lost so are England and Germany, and Belgium of course too if you want to come with that argument.

>I cant breath
Hopefully.

go to fuck already

>Which European nation will be next to succumb to the Muslim menace?

The whole of Western Europe will.

TWo reasons, one is that our politicians have sold us out in a trade of islamisation for oil (Strassbourg resolution of 1975). Two is that the native population are too pampered and too effeminate to do something about it.

Maybe it isn't such a bad thing, people today deserve what is coming to them. But it is a pity that the ones who sold them out will remain unpunished.

In just a century, maybe two, but not more, and Western Europe will be majority islamic, and the "free choice of religion" culture that is existing now will be erased and mandatory islam put in its place. Compare to last days of the Western Roman Empire.

Fags,, better rejoice now, because your window of oppurtunity is limited.

Perhaps it is God's will.

>There's still hope if you believe it and do something against it instead of shitposting about the problem on fucking Sup Forums.

Tell me, what exactly will be done against it. When will the masses stand up?

If anything it will be the opposite, and soon there will be non-stop rioting like in Paris and London a couple of years ago.

Nice delusion

Salty, my dear.

It's fact though.

It still blows my mind that so much of Western Europe has been so irreparably annihilated. Growing up, I always pictured Europe as full of Europeans. Now, a lot of Europe will soon be approaching USA levels of demographics. It hurts my soul.

seriously?

Is it hard to get a banlieue qt?

>Charlemagne is spinning in his grave
He was german anyways.

stay deluded
You are one of the worst.

He was the Father of Europe.

As long as there still liberals who are blind to how poisonous Islam is we won't be safe.

Belgian. Charlemagne was a Frank, thus Belgian.

Anyway let's stay on topic. Soon there won't be a Western Europe left.

At least the Slavs remained normal, maybe communism has saved them from having a baby-boomer generation that fucked everything up.

Slavs may have hardships now, but they'll inherite Europe. That is sure.

Have money ? S'ok.

So are best french.

banlieue girls ? fuck no it's not hard
the other day a group of black women basically gathered around me and started making lewd suggestions

qt ones though that's another story

At least the great man is dead.

We are the ones that have to spend our lives watching as the West islamizes in a rapid fashion, being impotent to do anything against it.

So what will you tell your grand-children? That is was all the fault of the baby-boomers and the 1968 generation?

>Tell me, what exactly will be done against it. When will the masses stand up?
I didn't imply that would ever happen. I'm honestly surprised there are people who still believe in these mass revolutions carried on by the majority of the population. Such shit rarely happened in history, and in fact most of them were done by a small group of people who actually did something instead of waiting for others to join in. But as long as our economy is bad, and as long as we can't put away our retarded "differences" (in Belgium it's literally just the language) nothing will happen.

I'm not even Belgian btw, I'm just seeing again what happened in my country 40 years ago - many people want to stop a thing before the country is completely ruined, but they won't unless someone makes the first step.

As soon as your first nigger president wants marseille as your new capital we want Elsaß and Lothringen back.

pretty sure the Elsass doesn't want to be part of the new Ottoman Empire

also
>Elsaß
the 1990s have called m8

And Germany as as fucked up as the UK or us, whether you consider him Belgian, German, Dutch or French doesn't matter he'd be spinning all the same

Sadly, if there is a war, France will surrender before they've fired a shot.

He wouldnt spin he would scream deus vult and fucking butcher them all than he would travel to Aachen and unite France, Belgium and Germany under 1 Flag.

Gee I never heard this one before

So what are you saying, that we need a leader to make the first step?

The whole quarreling regarding language differences is something Flemings and Walloons do in their past time when there is peace, in war and hardship we are generally united, I don't think these quarrels are bad, we are humans and have to vent problematic issues, it is not that we are like the ex-Yugoslavs ffs, no real violence has ever been used. So let's not bring up this non-issue, as in the face of imminent islamisation, it IS a non-issue.

Anyway, again I say: people are way too pampered to do anything, next to the fact that being branded a racist is about the worst that can happen to someone, and the media is not on our side.

The EG (Western European predessessor of EU) has already sold us out in 1975. A Belgian (CVP politician) even wrote the text. The agreement was: promote islam in Europe, in exchange for oil. This happened right after the first oil crisis (where the Arab countries took the power from the oil corporations) in 1973, a year after together with this resolution, islam was made official religion in this country.

They realised back then, we need the oil to retain our living standard. So the question really is: islam + good living, or having to buy oil from Russia + hardships

If interested: google "Strassbourg resolution 1975"

Yes ! You're doing well ! Keep going ! Resist to the eternal muslim, don't elec oh wait

>>Elsaß
>the 1990s have called m8

Why are you against the traditional use of ß in the German language? Not progressive enough for you?

Doesn't tradition mean anything anymore for you millenials?

These Algerians ITT are easily triggered

He is exactly the man we need today.

(of course, he should split Gaul and Germania, and Belgium in the middle, up again after his death)

t. Sadiq Khan

Since we don't use the esszet in Elsass or alsatian language.

Your fellow is basically right.

I don't want to be a German, at all.

t. Sadiq Khan

But user I don't see anyone mad, I just see regular responses to outdated memes

Makes no sense.

An Empire...France, Benelux, Switzerland, Germany...no more cuckoldry...

...just a dream alas

Hey scared fags, I'm French, ask me anything.

Yeah that's what I thought too when I saw the headlines about him being elected
But apparently you really did it, the absolute madmen

I don't understand it either, but it's the will of the people

u liek spen ?

Algerians mimicking Aussie shitcraic

Blimey

afzal kahn

youtube.com/watch?v=XmN5y3NZQc4

Why are Algerians so good?

SAD
SAD
SADIQ KHAN

HEY KUFFAR, HO KUFFAR, HEY KUFFER, LET US RAPE HER

It's not about being a German, it's about the retarded comment "the 1990s called".

I am not saying Alsacians should do the same, especially since there never was this tradition (and Alsatian is considered a patois in France anyway). But in Germany the argument is that the esszet reminds of authoritarian days and therefore they should abolish it.

In Russia in early Soviet days, people used the same argument to abolish the Cyrillic alphabet and import the Latin one. As a traditionalist such things hurt, one should cherish ones traditions.

How old were you when you fucked your shit up

I'm French so I like all country except russian

>french resistance

You're basically right about the Flemings vs Walloon shit, I just pointed it out as one of the "problems" media still keep talking about while avoiding real issues.

>Anyway, again I say: people are way too pampered to do anything, next to the fact that being branded a racist is about the worst that can happen to someone, and the media is not on our side.
Look, I'm myself an immigrant, and even I see that there's a big problem with modern immigrants and integration. The only thing people need to understand is that there's a difference between being a racist and acknowleding the fact that our current system isn't sustainable in the long run. We don't even need just a charismatic leader, but grassroot movements who organize the future.

I don't know about your EG thing, this sounds a bit fishy too me. I'll still look it up though.

>So the question really is: islam + good living, or having to buy oil from Russia + hardships
Good living attracts immigrants, that's not rocket science. You can't choose one without another, and especially on Sup Forums people seem to forget that. You're either a muslim-ridden shithole or a poor shithole.

It's just shitty spelling that doesn't conform at all to modern day pronounciation and confuses non-native speakers. Also the ß isn't used at all in most dialects.

So guys, how do you feel about spending the rest of your life having to watch islamisation happen in your own country and the surrounding ones, being powerless to do anything about it?

Have you ever thought if you'll have children, what kind of world they'll inherit?

Personally, I don't have children, I'm 36 so I'm past that point probably, but my sister has 2, and I think of their future a lot.

Yea
But you don't see terrorist attacks in London too you fucking cunt

I honestly only said
>the 1990s called
because the reform was put through in that decade. It had literally nothing to do with the le 1990s kids XD meme.

>But in Germany the argument is that the esszet reminds of authoritarian days and therefore they should abolish it.
Is it, though? As far as I remember the only reason to abolish some ß uses were the fact that words like Elsass, dass and Russland are pronounced with a short vowel. No connection to "authoritarian times" at all.

Of course, they know the UK has already submitted to them so they won't attack them

>italian culture

Wew.

Go suck some african feet, you sissy.

Feels good. And it was fucking hilarious when I visited Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam.

You've triggered the Algerians now.

Also I just want to add about that authoritarian meme that Hitler literally wanted to reform the German spelling to a point it would look hideous as fuck today.

Is the esszet used in the Alsatian language ? If not I don't see why it should be used, it's not used in French and the region is French now. Not denying the obvious German heritage of the place, but still there's no reason we should use the German name nowadays

What did y'a say ? Sorry, i don't read paki lol

Madrid is basically Moroccan Romania lad.

No it isn't because there hasn't ever been a need to it, just like in Luxembourgish and Swiss German. The only reason I'm in favour of Elsass instead of Elsaß is that the two words would be pronounced differently if you didn't know about that exception.

It's called English, of course you don't understand it.

Here's your (You), meanwhile your fellow citizens are helping your country embrace the religion of peace

ooooh good one Pierre!

Dude. Even in elsässisch we don't use esszet.

The only time it was the case, maybe during 1870-1918, and it wasn't for elsässisch, but the standard german language.

>Hol up

Lucky Europe's descendants will carry their legacy on in Oceania and the Americas

>"I'm not racist"
>"I'm not racist"
>"I'm not racist"

Do Algerians always believe lies?

More than you think obviously.

You can't complain of the shit banter when the Brit(s) ITT have been making shit jokes from the start tb.h

>You're basically right about the Flemings vs Walloon shit, I just pointed it out as one of the "problems" media still keep talking about while avoiding real issues.

You hit the nail on the head there. Avoiding real issues. They seem to avoid it like the plague, and if confronted, any means to turn it into a "we're all pink on the inside" type of ruse is cherished at once.

>Look, I'm myself an immigrant, and even I see that there's a big problem with modern immigrants and integration. The only thing people need to understand is that there's a difference between being a racist and acknowleding the fact that our current system isn't sustainable in the long run. We don't even need just a charismatic leader, but grassroot movements who organize the future.

I agree on what you said there. And I don't even want to knw where you are from originally. The problem isn't immigration per se, it is hostile islamisation. Look I just was in the night shop, I always go buying my beer from that paki, who is apparently a muslim since the are Arab scribblings above the door, but the guy is friendly, his wife wears no headscarf, and he sells me alcohol while talking to me about the weather etc. I thought by myself, why don't I see this guy as a threat?

Of course, I have to add, I live in Bruges, but have lived in Gent and Antwerp before, so there, let alone Brussels, Liège or Charleroi, the issue is completely different, and hostile muslims you encounter daily, shops that refuse to sell alcohol are the norm there.

The problem is that the media is very quick to use the racism card, and since the early 1990s I've seen this evolve in a sense, that some thing people would have said openly, even defiantly in the past, are taboo now. BEing branded a racist has become the greatest fear of everyone, so legitimate criticism is always accompagnied with "I have friends who are muslims" and all sorts of panicing excuses, to such an extent that it has grown really old.

Keep denying it lad

>essentially calling his own language 'paki'

Are all you Algerians dumb?