Which country has fallen the furthest?

Which country has fallen the furthest?

India, going from one of the earliest most advanced civilizations in the world to being an overcrowded hive of tetanus and dysentery?

England, going from the world's largest Empire to only a few scattered islands?

France, a vast European empire and home to some of the brightest minds in the world to an economically and politically irrelevant cesspit that is losing it's cultural identity?

Iraq, the birthplace of human civilization and culture to a hotbed of terrorism and corruption?

Or maybe somewhere else?
Which do you think?

Egypt definitely, they were the only game in town for thousands of years, followed by an era where they were the main regional breadbasket for another 1500 years, but they are a total backwater these days and have been since the Mamluks took over.

Mongols are another people that used to dominate the world and their effects on international relations could be felt for centuries, but now they are just an impoverished buffer state between Russia and China.

Zimbabwe. Great Zimbabwe was one of the few examples of a somewhat advanced civilization in Sub-Saharan Africa, but now it's a bunch of farmers who don't know how to farm, and they're all run by black Kim Jong Un (pic related)

poor greece #1 on this list

They are subhuman niggers.

USA, the realisation of the dream of the best ideas of the renaissance's political minds to an obesity riddled weekly school shooting bloated mistake.

britshit

From an English colony to controlling a third of a continent and being the most influential and politically relevant country in the world, I would hardly call that "falling".

3edgy5me

You retarded skinhead you

america is a nigga and spic colony

I am a Greek

britain

Finland.

Yeah whatever, you're still retarded and a faggot

The U.S is mostly just wasted potential. They haven't really fallen as far as the others mentioned here...yet.

>we ruled subhuman shitskins

finland is a new age invention

Portugal
It went as high as the others, but fell so much lower no one even remembers that part anymore

Portugal is such a depressing shithole. Want to see Europe in 100 years ? Look at Portugal today

silly Finns, you do not even exist tee hee

You don't have to tell us twice, Hans.

except im not

it was always a dirty place

Yes, Finland today is basically non-existent and a modern invention. But we used to be the kings of Europe until the Germanic and Slavic barbarians came and took it all away.

I am a Greek

Except you are

The deepest and fastest fall from grace was China after the Opium Wars, from most advanced and powerful civilisation in the world to warlord-infested junkie nation. Brutal civil war initiated by Christfags for extra flavour.

I hope they won't make us gweilo pay when they get the chance.

Every civilization/nation/country will eventually fall, others simply have had more time for it than the United States of Founded Yesterday On The Grand Scale. In fact the US have only had world power status for 70 years and have already gambled away all their potential.

And nothing of worth was lost.

My IQ is above world average.

Greece
Italy
England
Spain
France
Mongolia

USA
>lost Elvis, Tupac, and JFK
>literally made a man who pulls peanuts out of the ground president
>pussed out of settling on the pacific ocean, just stopped at the coast like a bunch of bitches
>literally had its native population cucked by pale ghosts handing out blankets
>portlandia was never real life
>tom brady hasn't retired
>no longer decisive, stuck in gridlock
>becoming a police state, and with a heavily armed populace it's a powder keg
>not as fat as mexico
>literally lost all its dinosaurs long ago, now stuck with fatass street pigeons

> My IQ is above world average

Yeah I doubt that

Mongolia was nothing. stupid subhumans
same with asspain

Fucking Hwans. Finland did nuffin rong

Rome at least took some time to fall. US will happen in 2 generations.

Pretty much all countries that governed an empire

Applies to Sweden at least in some level

>No arguments, just conjecture

HOL UP

who cares anyway?

People of color includes orientals, which are the fastest growing minority. We'll be fine.

Argentina
South Africa
Spain
UK
China
Sweden

>losing it's

How the fuck can native English speakers make such mistakes

Waitq a second, I'm starting to think this might not actually be real...

Yeah, I guess you're right

Indians are ironically the most successful group.

But I don't want Texas to become La Teja in my lifetime.

continued:
>extreme sexual tension between conservatives and liberals that will end in fighting instead of love
>neighbors went from good friends to psychotic cartel boss and naive weed smoking firestarter
>running out of water in some parts
>now consumes a HUGELY disproportionate amount of fossil fuels, just 200-300 years ago we did not consume nearly that much
>yoga pants are everywhere and I seriously almost crashed and died one time because of them
>women don't like me cause I'm short
>for a short while there were two Americas, then we fucked each other up and now there's only one. 2>1
>cannot drive to blockbuster anymore
>very little is ow made domestically

That map was produced by a very liberal black media/statistics group. It's heavily biased. Plus, how the hell is portland going to be over 50% non-white by 2030. BS.

>conjecture
What did they leave except shit and destruction?

Well I mean Indians are south Asians but as long as they use the toilet they do great things. I'm of the worst minority so I can't really speak for mine, but other minoritiesare pretty good

The USA is slowly declining now, but m8, compared to past world empires, Americans have certainly left their mark on world history.

> first civilisation ever to put someone on the moon
> made English the world's scientific, diplomatic and trade language for generations to come
> uncontested military power - best airforce and navy in history, can topple any government in a freaking week like they did in Grenada or Panama
> the greater part of future popular culture will be based on American music and cinema
> world-changing science: nuclear power, electricity, electronics

Compared to other short-lived empires like e.g. the Timurids, the Huns or the Marathas, I believe the Americans can be proud of their achievements.

>there's a backdoor for China growing rapidly in your country
>we'll be fine

say what you like about the UK, at least the fucking Pakis we let in aren't going to be getting any support from their homeland any time soon.

Not that the US is as bad as Canada, Australia or New Zealand. Looks like the greater east asian co-prosperity sphere is going to be thing after all.

>No arguments, just conjecture again

It's not my job to do your research for you.

>Great Zimbabwe was one of the few examples of a somewhat advanced civilization in Sub-Saharan Africa
You mean Rhodesia, When the nogs got power,and renamed it Zimbabwue, it went to shit.

You are probably talking to The Greekā„¢

Mexicans are the not the types of minorities that America needs.

They come here illegally, take jobs, and then send all their money back to Mexico. They have no desire to integrate and be American, and live in completely insular communities. This is in strong contrast to other groups that at least have some desire to integrate.

The only support Pakis need comes from the government and British Liberals.

Also BBC.

Italy I guess. Once a great empire now a corruption-riddled irrelevant country.

kek I'm not your history book fuck them mongol subhumans

I came here for Greece and insulting others.

Great Zimbabwe existed and collapsed on its own centuries before Rhodesia was a thing, baka

>hating on Carter

I'm probably wrong but aren't most illegal Hispanic immigrants from shittier nations like Honduras and El Salvador, and illegal Mexican immigration has slowed?

i actually king of like him
he is a qt baka desu senpai

>Great Zimbabwe existed
You mean a bunch of negros that barely made it to the iron age?

Yeah that one

Fucking historical revisionist!

Finland used to rule all of Europe(or "Syrup", as they called it back then).

Inflow of Mexicans is minimal now though. It's mostly central americans.

>Can topple any government
Except Assad.

Makes you wonder what the Yanks will be like in 500 years or so.

5 centuries?

Try 20 years.

Egypt.

WE

>orientals
>"we'll be fine"

Iran/Persia, mainly due to a string of incompetent rulers, and the brits.

source?

>can topple any government in a week

Fronce

>Zimbabwe. Great Zimbabwe was one of the few examples of a somewhat advanced civilization in Sub-Saharan Africa
they were illiterate

The fact we are now getting shittier shit doesn't change the 13 million illegals we got.

Okay?

Obviously India and Messopotamia. Your other examples are stupid since the average citizens of those countries live a much better life than their ancestors during Dickensian British Empire or Napoleonic France. The fall of Egypt and to a much lesser extent of Greece also comes to mind.