France

In your opinion, which countries are the closest to France culturally ?

Algeria

Canada, they're a francophone country after all.

The neighbouring ones.

We're pretty close to France in terms of philosophy, arts etc (at least in the past)
Prussians were huge Frogboos

England
Only buthurt French tards will deny this

Thailand because we colonized them and they eat baguette

I guess I'm butthurt then

>Germanic countries : pls let's be friends (rare situation)
>"no"

>Latin countries : pls let's be friends
>"no"

I love this country :^)

Belgium, for everything except polithic. France have a bad governement, belgium doesn't have one at all. Haha. Joke.

No user no.

the only thing we share is our love for pétanque

But england put bread in the freezer! No french would do that!

>Prussians were huge Frogboos

Is betraying your idols a German tradition ?

Algeria

Argentina?

Yes I agree with you. Germany looks like France in several fields, infortunately not in economy

100% aryan

Speak for yourself, we're friends now whether you like it or not. All those excursions and exchange programs must have been good for something. And remember
>WE WUZ EU FOUNDING STATES

they need conflicts and wars around the world for their economy and survival

J'habite à Flandres, svp sauve moi de la culture de travail allemand

Kek.
All you had to do was let Bismarck do bis thing, blame N*poleon III for Sedan. He shouldn't have meddled in our affairs.

It is obvious
Protip:
The french national animal is a black cock.

Honestly, none. I think all major European countries are unique culturally.

En* sauvez* culture du*
Same feeling here

OP said culturally, not racially

Well Belgium used to be French, and the north of French is close to Belgium in every way...

Belgium and Italy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No kidding, Belgian are poor ?

That's why I said "major"

Catalonia. It was literally an extension of Occitania

Not really

I can't think of any way Belgium is less important than (for an exemple) Germany, else than how Germany still tries to control Europe

>EU

well, no, listen, I love you, Germany, but no

I know it sounds strange but maybe it Russia. Our classic literature are literally soaked in France. Aristocrats of past time prefer to talk each other only in french language and they often visit France to met with authority figures. And you know, after war vs Napoleon peoples don't remember this as something extremely aggressive like that was after WWII

Belgium is less important than Germany in terms of economic output for one. It's also just the host nation for the EU. If you wanna go WE WUZ mode, Germany has been a lot more relevant in terms of shaping the European culture

Belgium
Luxembourg
Canada
Half of Switzerland

Well, from here (and I don't say that to be aggressive), germany seems to hurt and to have hurted Europe more than every other country existant right now...
Of course it's mostly because of your polithic, so I don't blame germans, but still.
Actually, it's germany that force all the shitty decision of the EU, and our french polithics are just too stupid and bad to defend...

Germany is cortex and the rest of the europe is minus, but at the end we still lose.

What I like with german is their organization and their outspokenness. Of course They have not been flawless over the History but they always got themselves out of bad situations

Belgium
But I would like Germany more. :3

Belgium
Switzerland
Luxembourg
Monaco

France is mediterranean

All of this,plus Italy

Some part yes. Most isn't.

Madagascar

RARE
A
R
E

Tbh senpai I think most of western Europe is pretty similar.

If it wasn't for accents and language I bet you couldn't tell people apart based on how they act.