Universitiy is great! they are the best years of your life!!

>universitiy is great! they are the best years of your life!!

only if you are white

Yeah I used to believe that too,

it's true. Working is not as much fun. You basically spend all day with people who can't friends since they all are coworkers or boss and have to wear a suit all the time.

what is this, a picture for cockroaches?

>crippling loneliness
>anxiety all the time
>fucking shitloads of useless, repetitive classes
>so little money to spend on food I starve half the time
>I chose a shitty degree so all the work and suffering is for nothing

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

i wish i could relieve the last year of highschool,at least i had some friends back then

My bad sorry

>X is the best time of your life
Yeah, only if you are handsome and out going.

Fuck my pathetic life.

>being an officecuck

>military service is great! they are the best months of your life!!

>I repeated the year twice and I feel a bit relieved because at least now I know literally 0 people so nobody starts talking to me
>Shitloads of people talking and smoking cigarettes in front of campus, I just slip past them awkwardly
>Tons of hot girls, but none of them even raises her eyes on me

Good post

Solid work mate. Best shitpost of your lyfe no doubt

>university was so good I dropped out!

thanks lads

>he fell for the best years of your life meme

I fucking know that feel.
I lost the few friends I had, no free time, maybe I'm just wasting my life while people of my age work and do whatever they want, no fun, there are not grills (engineering), I did't leave my home because my uni is only 7 km from it, surrounded by normies instead of nerds as I thought, I'm afraid to make the wrong decisions everytime.
MY LIFE SUCKS

>you can't get ahead in life without a university degree!
>5 years down the drain, went to flip burgers after graduation
>ex-classmate never went to uni
>freelanced his way into an american tech company and is about to immigrate

>not leeching off your parents

TOP LEL

Well yeah. I got to live away from my parents, had tons of free time, got to set my own schedule each semester, etc etc. And I could just kick all expenses down the road until I found a job after graduation.

In any case those years were a lot better than the ones I've been living after graduation, even though I was pretty withdrawn and never had a gf or sex and didn't make many friends. My job and life fucking suck right now.

I liked high school better desu. The only real upside of uni is no mandatory class (or rather, you can ditch easy as fuck) and living with the gf, everything else is worse. I really miss that high school class feel, it's never gonna develop in a 120 students uni course.
That said, work is worse. You can't skip at all, you need to put in more hours, and the people around you are shittier and harder to avoid. Depending on the field you choose, it can certainly be rewarding (both financially and satisfation wise), but not enough to balance it out.