Tfw all the other countries have cool historical warriors

>tfw all the other countries have cool historical warriors

Russians have the cossacks and soldiers that won against the theutonics, Greeks have the Spartans, Italians have the romans, Polish have the hussars, Spanish had the conquistadores, Germans have loads of warriors, France had the best knights and musketeers, England had an amazing global army, Japanese have the samurai, Africans have their tribal heroes, Scandis had the vikings, Balkans had some really tough people...

The list could go on but what do we have? A bunch of peasents that fought against naked natives and greedy slave traders. If it wasn't for England we wouldn't even be an independent country.
We are just a nation of merchants with no proud military history... no meme map can proove otherwise.

It sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aníbal_Milhais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caçadores)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribauldequin)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumbass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aníbal_Milhais

t. Alberto Barbosa

You created Brazil, that's pretty cool

You're welcome eternal cannon fodder ally

shut the fuck up you rotten toothed subhuman

desu Portugal has a VERY impressive military history

We have Alberto Barbosa.

>portugeese diaspora

Nobody gave you permission to talk, buttertooth.

Like what?

I hope they destroy the buckingam palace and build a huge mosque there

Yes, that is how we will be remembered in the future.

>"Portugal? Ah yes, that country with that black guy meme... I think it was a funny portuguese king or something"

>Mfw our worst paki infested citys are still better than your richest province

And what a way to go if you ask me.

Yes... the forever perfidious albion.
treacherous, pirates, guile, backstabbers, sneaky...
I wonder if you guys are a lost tribe of Israel

Yes, our time has come. Portugal was a mistake from the start and i think that Alberto Barbosa is a suitable end to this joke of a nation

Jews dont have a state for 2000 years and after 20 years of British rule we have a beacon of democracy in the ME

In Age of Empires 3 the Portuguese have Cassadors (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caçadores) and also organ guns (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribauldequin)

in one hand
>not a interesting father son relationship like America/UK
>not a interesting country at all
>manlet nation even for europe standards
>useless language barely any people speak
>shitty culture that inspired the "jeitinho brasileiro"
>destroyed an entire biome

on the other hand though
>pseudo spanish language works great as base when learning other european languages
>don't need to learn spanish since its so damn similar
>decided to mate with the natives rather than kill them, race issues here are not as strong since everybody and their mother are mixed as fuck
>weren't big enough to protect the whole colony yet managed to keep shit together
>above attracted other cunts to the territory, creating the whole multicultural thing later which is kind of cool
>Brazilian culture filters all the weak retards, retards stay contained and are easy to control

uhm try again

also Portuguese literature and music which are still very strong around here, this country produced some beautiful shit

You removed Spaniards...French...Spaniards...French...removed people in America, Africa, India...French...Spaniards...

That's impressive, man

LMAO AFRICANS ARE BETTER THAN PORTUGAL NIGGA EVEN HAITI HAS A COOLER FUCKING HISTORY THAN YOU NIGGA

you were part of the unbeatable spanish tercios
and your army was pretty nice

we wuz kangz n shiet: the thread

Yeah. The delusion is big.
Look at this guyIt may look like that in the stats but once you notice everything we won was thanks to the brits or lucky sneaky strikes.
Anytime things were harder for us people would just lay in the ground crying and letting everything be destroyed. The same is happening now but fortunately we will not survive this crisis and Portugal will be no more wich is a relief

you had kangs an shiet

Why are Iberians so self hating?

>corner a valuable market for hundreds of years
>Ship thousands of tonnes of gold, silver. Millions of tonnes of other exotic spices/gems/sugars and a complete monopoly
>still poorer than germany a country with almost no empire

Because unlike savages, we are aware of our ineficience so we just give up since we are bound to loose

Too dumb to be civilized but smart enough to realize we suck

self awareness of the reality

They're not really though.

They're richer, but they're probably a lot less safe, have less of a sense of community etc.

I'll take homogeneity over money any day.

But you guys were the greatest European power at one point even more than snowniggers; those successful genes don't just disappear, they're still inside you

This is true.

With embryo selection any nation can become based within the space of a couple of generations.

you have magellan, the greatest explorer of them all.

>Tfw no cool historical warriors
>Instead you have cool modern warriors