>2016
>not having a Royal family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VwMCj9XO8L8
youtube.com/watch?v=N5jPoHVDpo0
youtube.com/watch?v=VHQWpcpJVM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>royal

What makes them so much better than everyone else in their little Kingdom?

Do they have special magic powers or some shit?
I'd rather literally scoop my eyeballs out with melon baller and eat them than to bend my knee to any man.

>What makes them so much better than everyone else in their little Kingdom?
They're white

It's dumb fucks like you that are the reason why Sup Forums hates us.

God save the Burger King.

>pay tens of millions of pounds for le jolly band of anachronistic cosplayers

>Prince William literally used to be this handsome
>now looks below-average because of his baldness

Can't believe there still is no proper cure for this.

Bolsheviks killed ours.

just 10 more years lad

it triggers me everytime

original reason was they were only answerable to god and were more or less ordained by god to rule

these days it's tradition and if you're going to be a complete faggot about it maybe you should fuck off and stay home

based

their inheritance, just like the WalMart heirs etc

the UK gets more money from "royal family" revenues than they pay them to continue their act

his brother is hotter desu

they looked so majestic, such a shame

Spanish royal family > other """"royal"""" families

a millennium of direct descendancy to William the conqueror

Fuck the Royal family, and fuck any man who willingly calls himself a "subject".

Jesus Christ, don't you fucks have any pride?

Indeed.

That, and 5 bucks, will get you a small coffee at Starbucks

>the UK gets more money from "royal family" revenues than they pay them to continue their act

i think that's just the UK, not the royal family. if they got rid of the monarchy, tourists wouldn't suddenly stop visiting Great Britain

The UK gets lots of money from the crown estates due to some compromise between one of their Kings and parliament. The royals also pay tax to the state on top of that.

swedens royal family could beat up your royal family in a fight

Our royal family is pretty shitty

the circumstances of their deaths were just awful

except the tourist money would go to the family who owns most of the really old shit in the UK but is not Royal

Nicholas II was also a qt
the story of the Romanov always makes me sad, fuck the commies

they could also just seize/liquidate all the royals' assets and invest that money...

AND THEN TAKE THEM OUT BEHIND BUCKINGHAM PALACE FOR THE EXECUTION HAHAHAHAHA sorry

Lads stop rustling my jimmies - I'm feeling pro-monarchic the last two days. That's a strange feeling, not sure how to deal with it.
youtu.be/VwMCj9XO8L8

NATIONALIZE IT AND THROW LITTLE PRINCE GEORGE IN A LAKE WITH ROCKS TIED TO HIS ANKLES HAHAHAHAHA

That boy is cute.

>implying half the kings werent cucked by their wives

>they could also just seize/liquidate all the royals' assets and invest that money...

for what purpose?

Americans have a really misguided view about our royalty desu. You imagine us as opressed subjects of the crown just like you once were huh?

>trying to reason with savages

Our Royal Family's power comes from God. Does your family stand a chance against family who are basically Gods?

He was very handsome.

>they could also just seize/liquidate all the royals' assets and invest that money...
Which would mean the UK would be acting like a bunch of Bolsheviks. It is private property, you don't just get to take it on a whim.

Embrace it.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5jPoHVDpo0

this

fuck that stupid old cunt

no, i don't think it's about oppression etc., it just seems like a waste of money and a sad attempt to relive British "glory days"

Britain is great without the royal family. The idea that they're needed as some sort of icon for you is silly.

We have ours as well, but they don't have any power

>I'd rather literally scoop my eyeballs out with melon baller and eat them than to bend my knee to any man
You don't have to pay attention to the royals at all here. Americans, on the other hand, have to pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth every 5 minutes for your whole childhood, like some creepy cult.

ikr, there's something romantic in the whole monarchy thing

>tfw I will never, ever, know the feel of having a majestic king and his cute family ruling my country

the whole family was cute

Me neither.

I'm waiting for it as well.

Revival of the Brazilian Empire when?

I want our empire back

why do americans pride themselves on lacking respect?

I don't think the royal family are better than I am as human beings, nor that they deserve more. But they don't choose the circumstance of their birth more than anyone else and imo the queen has done this country a solid service during her life so she has my respect. whats more she is the living breathing figurehead of my nation as a whole so that naturally commands loyalty.

They're shit, go look for the scandals surrounding them.

>the royal family will never be exterminated like the romanovs in a beautiful revolution

Never, as it seems. However, parlamentarism is coming closer to be real around here (gonna discuss it next year, I think).

Because we are conditioned to thinking all monarchies are tyrannical and that the people should choose every little detail of our political life.

She's an old piece of shit and I have no respect for your sorry little europoor shithole

>Americans will never stop shitposting about Monarchy

are you trying to imply that KNUGEN isn't basically Thor himself?

wew lad

There's no need for violence.

well than only makes yourself lesser, no one else.

carry on

BOLSHEVIK FUCKING FILTH DEVILS OF THE WORLD!!

britain, you don't understand, we're trying to save you from a wasteful, reactionary institution that represents everything that was wrong with your country. without the shackles of the monarchy, the noble British republican spirit will soar once more

let us cut this crusty old imperial albatross from your neck

>monarchs

no thank you

we like the queen

I smell some envy maybe?, if they didn't care about it, they wouldn't try so hard to make monarchy look bad

Didn't the Brits offer them safety but they refused?

think it was too late by that time

Other way around. The Romanovs asked for safety and the British parliament said no.

It is just their liberal culture leaking through.

Hmm
Phil vs Knugen would be an interesting fight

Apparently the Mexican one is still alive, but no one cares about them and I couldn't even find pictures.

brothers, the british are not complying

execute plan B

deploy the UH-60s and EU stormtroopers to Buckingham. we must act before Brexit.

save elizabeth for me

Nicholas and George scarily alike even for cousins.

>tfw

You don't have to say it if you don't want to

It's in our blood, we're like the Romans.

The word "King" or "royalty" is anathema to us

nice samefagging
The queen is actually pretty cool, literally no reason to hate on the royal family. People like you are the reason Yuros dislike us.

>we're like the Romans.
So eventually you will make your President into a King in all but name then keep saying you are a Republic?

Russia's Lost Princesses was a good documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHQWpcpJVM0

Or, God forbid, Emperor!
Emperor Trump

>waaah the yuros dislike us

Why dont you put on a tutu and go live over there if you're so fucking in love with yurodick.

Self-hating Americans like you are literal wastes of space. We fought a fucking WAR so that we wouldn't have to bow and scrape to anyone, and here your bitch ass is licking their anuses.

Fuck royals and fuck you m'man.

(adding)
Trumperor of America

>samefagging

Making more than one post in a thread isn't samefagging, newfriend.

Those weren't all me, either.

Our royal family is the best, shut the fuck up.
Prince Albert is the greatest man to have ever lived, the Princess was a world-class athlete, and the twins are wonderful.

wow, awesome, they were not related in any way?

strange

inbreeding likely played a part

I imagine they shared more than 25% identical DNA as is average with most cousins

They were first cousins.

there's literally no requirement
meanwhile you can go to prison for publicly insulting the monarchy

Its their lack of history I think, they can't understand why anyone else has tradition or heritage.

>Be American
>Wake up and drink a nice fufilling cup of corn syrup
>waddle (as there is a 74% rate of being overweight) out the front door (which I recently had widened by undocumented workers) of my house
>As I step out of my house I accidentally make eye contact with police who are wearing marine corps uniforms (which reminds me that 22 veterans kill themselves everyday and the government provides next to no support for them) and hanging off the sideboards of an MRAP
>the police having just finished executing someone on the street (which reminds me that law enforcement in the United States shot close to 1,000 people last year- far more than any other civilised country)
>the police see the kinder surprise I'm holding in my hand and say "CITIZEN THIS IS YOUR THIRD OFFENCE"
>Under the three strikes law I receive a life sentence (along with 4.4% of the US population)
>Jamal and Hernandez penetrate my asshole in prison (as approx 21% of prisoners claim to have been coerced into sexual activity in the United States) and I become infected with HIV as a result (as 0.6% of Americans have HIV)
>As my anus needs stitching, I am billed $50,000 for a 20 minute medical procedure
>While in the infirmary I receive a letter from my wife saying that she has left me for Jamal's brother, La-Teesh (which reminds me that America has an absurdly high divorce rate with 55% of marriages ending in failure)
>enclosed in the letter is a picture of her sucking his dick, which I masturbate too
At least I don't have a royal family though

>willingly acknowledging people as your superior on the basis of their birth and not because of their hard work and skill
Literal cucks.

Go back to your yacht, little monaco.

are you a real Monacan?

Yeah they ere first cousins along with Kaiser Wilhelm II. Queen Victoria was seen as the grandmother of Europe.

I didn't know about that, but it happens, people used to believe that my cousin and I were twins when were kids

OOO SAY CAN YOU SEE

rude

Monégasque, yes.

now you're just being rude

leave me alone

>10/10 mum
>9/10 dad
>0/10 offspring
Really, really sad.

God Save the Queen

>his royal family has a low-energy guac bowl merchant in it

Why is the kid standing on those boxes?

post lamborghini

where do you live?

are you insanely rich?

is it frustrating that you're not allowed to gamble at Monte Carlo?

Anti-Monarchists, if you don't like the British Royal Family, why not just blow them up like we did?

>>As my anus needs stitching, I am billed $50,000 for a 20 minute medical procedure

So close, prisoners are treated for free.