historynet.com/oak-ridge-the-town-the-atomic-bomb-built.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
youtube.com/watch?v=efva7vD5A5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol get over it

why are you laughing in this thread
die out right now scum maple syrup dope

JAJAJAJAJA u got nuked.

What about all of those people your grandfather murdered and raped in the rest of Asia you subhuman piece of shit
Two nukes weren't enough

For what it's worth, i hope Obama apologizes when he comes to Hiroshima

don't EVER insult Japan again

>don't EVER insult Japan again

Fuck off weeaboo.
liveleak.com/view?i=46b_1311794023
2nd best anime btw

I admit that Japan was very very bad country, but dropping nuclear bombs are as bad as Japan's bad deeds.
only difference between Japan and America is that we perceive our crimes while the US doesn't.
you can't distort the fact Americans

Tell me about Bataan.

this is a pretty bullshit excuse
"hmm the strange skynewspaper told me i had 72 hours to take all my family and worldly belongings and flee the city, with no fucking clue where I should go, better get started".

no historian or scholar of international humanitarian law takes this seriously

like everything else in WW2, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes

Bombs were a reaction to your crimes, you murdered and raped millions of civilians purposely, we tried to have as many evacuate as possible and then we fucking built you into the nation you are today afterwards

You allied with the fucking nazis, accept that the bombs were justified

this
if the US hadn't won, Truman, Lemay, the US air force command would have been tried for war crimes

The Nazis did nothing wrong.

this is not how international law (or pretty much any moral code of justice) works
just because one side rapes and kills there way across a continent, you don't get to do the same

*their way

who are you to say otherwise?
just try it, we'll bomb you back to the stoneage

got banged, jap
walk on

We didn't rape and kill our way across a continent. We ended the war, that's all.

good thing we didn't, good thing we bombed strategic military targets instead of going straight for Tokyo

Had to use my new toy for something, lol dont be a bitch :^)

Probably shouldn't have started a fight. You played with fire. And got burned.

>we didn't rape and kill our way across Europe
wew

does anyone have a link on the sick biological experiments japan did or was that just a overblown korean meme

also
historynet.com/oak-ridge-the-town-the-atomic-bomb-built.htm

pay reparations gook scum

Best day of my life.

>be japanese
>get obliterated by a nuke

>europe
uh

They should've wiped out all you Asian niggers out. Now we have to deal with your scum here in Australia.

"ended the war", that's a nice euphemism there.
the US killed >200k civilians with two bombs. Not to save US lives from an invasion (this is meme history), but to test the bomb and scare the Soviets.

well, aside from the fact that we DID firebomb the shit out of Tokyo prior to the Hiroshima & Nagasaki (and you could say the firebombing campaign was just as bad as the atomic bombings), you can't kill tens of thousands of noncombatants just because there are military targets in the area (and the idea that it was a military necessity for the US to attack the targets in Hiroshima & Nagasaki is ridiculous)

the idea that you get to do those things just because your enemy commits horrific war crimes is the way a 13 year old conducts a war.

>kill our way across Europe
Yeah we're Americans and we kick ass at kicking ass

>rape and kill our way across Europe
That's Russia breh

Japan is a great country

holy shit all these edgy children

this is why everyone laughs at americans

Hirohito could have ended it at any time by surrendering.

1 and 1 bomb = end of war

lol fuckin gooks, who cares?
they're not real people

Your mothers face is worse honestly

By the way, if anyone moans about the nukes on Japan but says "huh?" when you mention the firebombings, ignore their opinions on WWII ENTIRELY.

The atomic bombings Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a less costly option casualties-wise than a large-scale invasion of the Homelands.

Also, had the conflict been dragged for a few months, there would be mass starvation in Japan due to massive blockades by the USN.

Plus you would probably lose Hokkaido to the Soviets as they could stage an invasion from Sakhalin.

>It was just harmless banter, lad.

japanese archival evidence actually suggests he was about to, just before the bombings

that still doesn't excuse anything

jesus christ it's not like everyone else on the planet wasn't committing war crimes, it doesn't excuse it at the time, but why can't americans just admit that we did bad shit as well

OK TOJO

because nobody fucking cares about some japs being cooked

A lot of americans are way too pretentious, it's a really sad thing.
Please stay humble.

I care

dropping a nuclear bomb on civilians itself is criminal for whatever reasons. it can't be justified.
I don't ask for Americans' apology but just perceive it was a crime and face the reality

and you're a nobody, see my point?

Tell me about Bataan.

Fuck yeah m8s, dying a quick death from a massive heat burst is way worse than raping and slowly torturing women and then executing them, long live Japan

>The atomic bombings Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a less costly option casualties-wise than a large-scale invasion of the Homelands.

they weren't though. there's extensive evidence from the Truman administration (and many in the US Air Force and Navy) that we knew Japan was likely to surrender without an invasion of the home islands. Also, it's kind of questionable as to whether the US really knew how many casualties the invasion would cost.

>starvation, loss of Hokkaido
Again, Japan was on the verge of surrender, and had the Soviets actually invaded, would have definitely surrendered immediately, before the Soviets could invade.

fuck you my mom says i'm very important

Nice. My mom says I'm handsome.

>what is radiation poisoning
>what is my skin falling off in sheets and your intestines disintegrating inside your body while you're still alive

Let's say we never dropped the bombs, would you have preferred a full scale soviet invasion of Japan? You saw how they treated Germans, would you have wanted that? Would you have preferred a US invasion that could have lasted years and resulted in millions of deaths compared to the amount the bombs killed, especially considering how indoctrinated the Japanese public were by Hirohito? If we just continued to relentlessly firebomb your cities

Do you think your country would be better today if that happened?

That's because it's true

don't even bother replying to Sup Forumsshits

there would have been an invasion
japan would have surrendered in the next few months

the whole "nuking to avoid invasion" is meme history

Would you have rather become a commie Macedonia with more stripes?

The Tokyo firebombings killed more people than the Hiroshima, and that was months before the atomic bombs. I guess burning down a third a of your capital wasn't enough. Also, it took TWO atomic bombs to force surrender, and even then there were factions within the Japanese government that wanted to keep on fighting.

>in the next few months

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout

Why are Americans so angry?

I'm not angry.
Fuck you, cunt.

If you hadn't bombed Pearl Harbor, then we wouldn't have had to make that shitty Ben Affleck movie.

You salty nip monkey?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
yeah, so? who gives a shit if some japanese soldiers are hiding in a cave in the home islands.

There is a difference between the Japanese government signing an instrument of surrender and formally ending the war, and every single IJA infantryman laying down their weapon. really to the end the war you only needed the first to happen.

>11's think their opinions matter

The incendiary bombings of Tokyo was worse.

We were trying to prevent YOUR future crimes. That was the only way the emperor would listen. Yes it's sad people died but they wouldn't have had to if your emperor wasn't so fucking dense

Japanese committed horrible acts and were committed to fighting to the bitter end, There were Japanese soldiers that held out to the 1990s iirc

We did what we had to to end an already long and brutal war swiftly and without loss of allied life

this is what they get for
nanking
the bangka island massacre, the slaughter of australian army nurses
the battaan death march
the sandakan death march
conscripting women for sexual slavery in japanese army brothels
the mutilation and murder of the durch citizens of borneo

durch? Dutch* you mean?

Japan, i'm sorry that everyone else in my country is brain dead

Yes mistype

shut up, cuck

今日もまた釣りスレですか?

good. know your place and remember to never act out of line again you nip fucks

Another bit of history trivia, someone tell me where the word kamikaze really comes from and I'll tell you one of the greatest historical coincidences that almost was.

So if I say "divine wind" and mention the hurricane does a buzzer go off and I lose points?

Close enough. In the 15th century an army was preparing to invade Japan. The Japanese would have been utterly destroyed by this army. While they were crossing the water from mainland to Japan, a huge typhoon hit the army and destroyed them instead. The typhoon was named kamikaze.

A similar thing almost happened to the US. A month after Japan surrendered, a huge typhoon hit and destroyed about 20% of the US naval capacity **while docked**. If they had been preparing to invade, it would have destroyed nearly the entire US Navy.

Yeah, I have read somewhere that the Japanese government was trying to negotiate a surrender with the Americans on more favorable terms, but only unconditional surrender would be accepted. Hardliners in branches of the Japanese military and government also posed a problem for the capitulation.

Nothing in the Pacific Theater would come even close to Operation Downfall had it been launched. The Japanese offered a brutal resistance despite knowing they were fighting lost battles.

Millions of American soldiers fighting millions conscripts and civilian militias would incur an unacceptable amount of casualties even for the most conservative projections.

Would the japanese here really had preferred that we go through with a full on invasion killing millions more?

It's interesting how much power novelty has over common sense for most people

I have heard another version of this 'fact' involving the mongols.

>WE WUR CLOSE 2 SURENDREIN

just like how the nazis fought to the end aswell, to the last city

>Japan builds black people out of wax.
>They melt
>Get ass-blasted at America.

>tiny dick jap angry we beat his ass after he sucker punched us

The only regrettable thing is we didn't drop all 12. Fuck Japan, it's never been worth the land it occupies except when under direct guidance of the USofA, and they still managed to turn into what they are today.

bringing up other story when we are talking about another thing is the behavior cowards do

we dont need Obama's apology
because he is black, nothing to do with WW2

後ろめたいんだよ

by that logic, we can say Hitler deserved to live, becuase bringing up killing all the jews instead of all his positive reforms is cowardly

Yeah, meant Mongols. Chinese, Mongols, all the same shit to me.

because they want to think of themselves to be absolutely perfect heroes who destroy evil enemies but in reality, they aren't and they are THE villains

you know
blaming Hitler hard is America's onspiracy

Well, you did start the war.

毎日同じスレ立てて荒らし楽しいですか
いつか日本全域バンされるといいですね

デスね?笑笑でも簡単にできるようになるまでが大変なことになってたけどこの記事にコメントを閉じるエリアです恋愛相談くださいよな笑でもねでものが好きでたまらないですけどねー笑。