I am voting for Donald Trump, I am part of the Aryan master race. He is not racist... sieg heil!

>I am voting for Donald Trump, I am part of the Aryan master race. He is not racist... sieg heil!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EkCifM0kDd0
soundcloud.com/mymagichands/noises-of-a-blowjob
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are Neo-nazis always so fucking ugly? I've never seen an attractive neo-nazi

>I'm Canadian

youtu.be/EkCifM0kDd0
>Trump voters

>Why are Neo-nazis always so fucking ugly? I've never seen an attractive neo-nazi

It's just the kind of person the "ideology" attracts

im voting for him because he's not gonna sell our soul to things like the TPP, cuts through politically correct nonsense like a knife through butter, and for the fact that hillary is literally a criminal.

i don't like trump though. he's mean. but i'd rather have a meanie than having a literal robot like hillary.

This is the only reason why liberals don't want him to win. They know he isn't racist, but his fans definitely are

Lmao stupdi fucking rednecks.

>"Ok what do you like about Mr. Trump?"
>Uh... i like da wall and i like how he gonna bring back da jobs and kill all da mexicans. Economics? I dunt know dat bullshyt

but all you're doing in this thread is silly ad hominems

>"Bring me the minorities!"
soundcloud.com/mymagichands/noises-of-a-blowjob

I bet you didn't know this, OP.

How can only 538 people vote though?

I though the US had over 300 million citizens

Or is that all the corporations that control politics?

>Thinking we should have some kind of control over who comes into this country.
>racism

Fucking what. Look up the electoral college. You win college votes from each state based on population (I believe). Basically Delegate Two: Electoral Boogaloo

Trump has been using ad hominems since the first day of his campaign.

Fuck off Leaf.

How are you going to vote for Donald Trump if you are from Canada?

Imagine making Ted Cruz look intelligent and rational.

An outstanding feat.

>JEB BUSH IS A MESS!
Yeah. If it had been Hillary or the Bernbot you would have seen the Trumpsters talk 24/7 about how immature they are and how someone ill that should never be made the leader of a country.

I miss when this board was Sup Forums 2.0 and not a leftie filled, shitskin safe space
>pic related is all of you in relation to the White man

But mexicans and muslims aren't races.

>not having israel as one

Horrible argument.

but jeb bush is a mess

>I miss when this board was Sup Forums 2.0 and not a leftie filled, shitskin safe space

>I miss when this board was an breakable echo chamber with only beliefs i agree with!!!! :(((((

>I don't suck my own dick

>liberals think everyone who disagrees with them is a nazi
ecks dee

They're treated as one lol.

This counts for good looking in America?

Discarding all the effort in angling him to get his best side, he literally looks like your average tradie bloke down at the pub.

>being this delusional
But Sup Forums was never Sup Forums2.0
Are you new and just want to fit in the far-right crowd of Sup Forums?

KEK is that the best you can do?

Forgot to say, Sup Forums was never more right-wing than it is right with the underage Trumpbots spouting memes around.

Sup Forums was literally never Sup Forums2.0. You just came here from Sup Forums and thought it was, but over time you've come to see that most of the Sup Forumselligensia are pretty moderate and make fun of Sup Forums, not agree with it.

there's always people whining that Sup Forums became Sup Forums 2.0 because of posts of people arguing about which country is whiter or saying mean things about muslims.

It's like an adult talking to an angry child.

>people arguing about which country is whiter
this is really irritating though

Just an FYI, the neonazis actually hate Trump because his daughter converted to Judaism and he has said very nice things about Israel.

>muh alt-right wing

Well I'm sorry if Sup Forumselligent people aren't a pack of fanatical retards.

Not to mention he wants to help black communities.

If anything he's the least racist politician out of all the nominees.

>Richard "Homosexuality is an implicit last stand of white identity" Spencer

this is the dumest post I've seen all year, holy shit

Neo-nazism is practically identical to jihadism. It attracts people who do not fit in with the rest of society but are too retarded enough to see they're the problem. With jihadism it's muslims, with neo-nazism it's ugly men.

This.

>W-WAIT PATRICK, I'M THE UNTERMENSCH

>TPP
>bad
This is b8. Free trade is what made this country great

We should not say "cuck" anymore...
Let's just say "Canadian"

I second this motion. Thank you best ally.

Please, this guy has been spamming this shit for weeks.

Just ignore him. You'll know it's him because he posts the same "neo nazi" pics every time