Tfw int led me to Islam

>tfw int led me to Islam

If there is a God, there's an infinitesimally small chance of him actually being the god of Islam.

God, if he/they (because remember, polytheism is as legitimate as Islam) do exist, probably couldn't give less of a shit about our universe if he can create them with the snap of a finger.

PS DUDE

>he/they
ahem and where is the she?

bigot.

>flag
>things that never happened: the thread

meant for

hi justin

more direct contradiction would be it's haram to have sex with your gf but it's halal to have sex with your slave

they can eat pussy sammiches though, literal pussly flesh sammiches.

This. God is a black woman.

>screencapping dumbass Sup Forumstards

If God is real, they're more likely all very flawed human descriptions of the same higher power.

In reality all major organised religions are a root of spirituality followed by a large commentary on population control, societal structure and law from thousands of years ago.

Christ and people call this place Sup Forums with flags.

>In reality all major organised religions are a root of spirituality followed by a large commentary on population control, societal structure and law from thousands of years ago.

>All these fedoras
Reddit: the thread

It's true though. Religion is used as a political tool to keep people in line and rally support of shit. It may have not started out that way but once a religion gets popular it gets co-opted by politics.

Rasheed

You can leave anytime you like, Pomm.

Abu Jaleel al-Chinki

>Religion is used as a political tool to keep people in line and rally support of shit. It may have not started out that way but once a religion gets popular it gets co-opted by politics.

>int led me to Islam

Your brain leaked out your ears?

>letting Sup Forums change his opinion
he clearly never had one in the first place