I am an Indian who grew up in the United States, AMA

I am an Indian who grew up in the United States, AMA

About me:
I am 19 years old and attend a top 20 US News ranked University. I'll be graduating next year.
I'm a Hindu Brahmin, from Andhra Pradesh.

Good luck! I hope you do your best to contribute to this country! :)

how big is your penis erect?

I heard that every Indian claims to be Brahmin

brb, let me measure it

Why are you in United States and not in India?

The brain drain only makes India worse!

Being Brahmin in India is like being Asian in the US. Literally no advantages except having parents who value education. Tons of disadvantages.
No one claims to be Brahmin btw, everyone is fiercely loyal to their own castes.

Shit, it's only 4.5 inches.
Because the US is a land of opportunity.

Do you worry about getting a woman or will you be set up with one? I also worry about getting one I have a small penis as well.

Which 7/11 do you work at?

Brahmin is a caste, though?

Why do you guys say top 10, top 20, etc.? Will you be easily identified if you reveal the university?

I'll have the modern version of arranged marriage, so I doubt it'll be a problem. I'll be a doctor by age 24, and NRI doctors are insanely attractive to Indian girls (and their families).

Also I have a relatively average face and am decently in shape.

The one you keep spilling your spaghetti at

I meant that people who aren't Brahmin have no reason to claim to be Brahmin

How do you cast Veil of a Thousand Shadows?

What is your opinion on India itself?

Wow nice you indians are amazing-ling smart congrats! I hope I can find an aussie girl who won't care about my size.

Are you studding hard so you can become rich to compensate for your small penis and general unattractiveness? Is it a motivating factor?

India has gotten a lot better since the year 2000. The city I was born in is pretty much first world now, and they keep constructing all these shiny new buildings. I wouldn't trade my life in American suburbia for a life in India, but I love visiting and spending my (dad's) American dollaz.
In terms of culture, I pretty much feel American in India and Indian in America. Overall I definitely feel more Indian than American.
If you're not white in America you will always be *insert racial qualifier* American instead of just American.
And I'm fine with that, because I didn't grow up the same way that the standard WASP American did. I'm bilingual, decently religious, and pretty strongly in touch with my culture.
I'll probably marry a girl from India.

>compensate for your small penis
Nigga my wife won't find out about my penis size until after I get married to her. And she'll be a virgin so I doubt she'd be able to tell the difference.
>general unattractiveness
Partially. I'd say I'm a 6/10. Average to slightly above average.
But honestly I can't imagine being anything but a doctor. Guaranteed job security and good pay.

Andhra lo a jilla? I live in Andhra

Hyderabad lo puttanu
Na manasu lo adhi inka Andhra ne kani nizanga aithe Telangana

You seem quite set on this becoming a doctor, marry Indian girl, standard Indian American type of life etc.

It really irks me, take a risk man. smoke some drugs, deal some drugs, get a tatto, spend the summer following a band, too many Asian Americans follow this easy sort of life. I respect white people for their free attitudes.

Do you Poo?

In the loo?

>It really irks me, take a risk man. smoke some drugs, deal some drugs, get a tatto, spend the summer following a band, too many Asian Americans follow this easy sort of life. I respect white people for their free attitudes.
Lol nah. Lack of principles doesn't mean you're free, it means you're in the middle of the ocean without a raft to cling to.
>You seem quite set on this becoming a doctor, marry Indian girl, standard Indian American type of life etc.
It's a pretty chill lifestyle yo

>The city I was born in is pretty much first world now

Was waiting for this one.
Yes I do.
I use toilet paper in the US but bidet's are clearly superior.

surprised it took so long

what took me so long