Latin Americans thinking they're western and/or white

>latin Americans thinking they're western and/or white

most of the are ugly little brown things but some are white/whiteish

we are western

aha

Why are people so so bsessed of being white? skin's color is not going to change the fact that you're virgin and faggot

kek

>"Latin" Americans
>don't even speak Latin
>not even descendant from Romans
>Portuguese, Spanish are Romance languages from the Indo-European branch written with the Latin alphabet
>English is a Germanic language from the Indo-European branch written with the Latin alphabet

>"Latin" America
Ameridumbs stay dumb

Hello my fellow 4channers, my name is Abu Handbanana, and as you can notice from the flag above, yes, I am Brazilian, but no, I am not the steriotypical Brazilian, I am a different kind of Brazilian, I am different. How? Do you ask? You could supposedly say I am a civilized kind of Brazilian, a superior one, akin to you my fellow civilized first world 4channers; as you know already, Brazilians are uncivilized folks that are only good at throwing their excrements at one another, screeching loudly, demanding goods and stealing earnings from the hard working people of the world. I, for instance, do not partake with such people, I mean you can certainly see that I am different kind of Brazilian, I mean look at my persona, you can certainly spot several differences in my presentation. As such, as you have read thus far, I speak perfectly English, akin to you my fellow civilized folks, I am dressed properly to my exhibition to the civilized first world, as you can notice in my picture attached to this manifesto; also I am devout believer of reason over emotion, different from the animalistic people that unfortunately share this land with myself; and finally the most important piece of evidence that proves that I am a differentiated kind of inhabitant of this inferior country and also a similar being to you my god chosen people is the undeniable and objective fact, the basis of every single claim that I've made thus far, is the lawful, dogmatic and genuine fact that I am indeed NOT A MONKEY

I believe this is the best case scenario

Why do you have my pic?

huehuehuehue

Nah, real White Mexicans look like this

Is he Jewish?

Nah, full on Spaniard.

Sheeeeeit

>Latin Americans will never be this beautiful

>those dirty monkey man feet