An Explanation for Canadian Shitposting

Is this true Sup Forums? Is this really the root cause?

Canadians are taught since childhood that they are the greatest country in the world (when they are not), that they are relevant in world politics (which they really aren't) and that Americans are inferior to them (this is the same method the british used to prevent the population from joining the American revolution which is still being used today to control Canadians).

They are taught to be proud of their """country""" even though there is nothing to be proud of being Canadian. When they step out of their safe-zone and realize Canada is nothing but an empty wasteland they become disillusioned and can't accept the fact that Canada isn't all that great. They won't believe the government has been conning them their entire lives, forcing them to pay half of their income in exchange for mediocre services and deprived lifestyle with limited rights.

They also will not admit that they literally depend on a the USA for everyday goods and entertainment and the government does not want them realize this. Why? because it would reveal that Canada only exists for their oligarchy who are filthy rich from the taxation of all goods coming in from the states. If it weren't for them we would already be part of the states.

All this weight piles on top of the average Canadian, those that realize it become depressed , others decide to cover it up by believing the lies they were taught in school

no its because WEED LOL

A FUCKING LEAF

I always find it funny that third world countries laugh at our expense.

I don't buy it, most of you were pretty chill until your election, it's literally

>dude on the left

OK. I'm going to be blunt here, Canada is a SHIT country. No one, I repeat, NO ONE, like you... so why don't you make like a fucking leaf, AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. NOW!

t. tsundere

It's just because we know what you are in danger of turning into. Have SOME self respect, Jesus.

Help us.

Your country is just one big meme, leave this board now to avoid further embarrassment.

>Canadians are taught since childhood that they are the greatest country in the world (when they are not), that they are relevant in world politics (which they really aren't) and that Americans are inferior to them (this is the same method the british used to prevent the population from joining the American revolution which is still being used today to control Canadians).

Huh Canadians really fall for this, sort of reminds me off how Indians thinks Kashmir is completely Pakistans fault

How? You're too butthurt to anschluss, and too stubborn to even want help putting out a fucking fire. What do you want?

If I were Canadian, I would be happy I had absolutely nothing to offer the world but maple syrup and trees. Snow is also nigger kryptonite. Count your blessings.

Your country is known for nothing but memes. Anyways idc what a bunch of memers on Sup Forums think. I don't take this site as seriously as you do.

IT FUCKING IS YOU RACE TRAITOR!!! THINK OF THE SIKHS YOU SELFISH DESERT DWELLING NAIVE PERSON

Ok personally help me.

Get me out of here.

Move to NE or the PNW, you'll be fine.

I need a Visa first senpai.

You think this a joke? Because it's not. You have to leave now, this is a more than a fucking game... don't you get it, you fucking leaf? No one likes you. Understand me? Make like a photosynthesising organism and retreat, you piece of fucking plant matter. I don't want to see your cellulose around these parts EVER again.

Get burger bf

Wait, can gays get the marriage visa too?

Not sure, would be pretty intolerant if they couldn't.

If not, then just convert to Islam, Boss Nigga's term ain't over yet, so you should have an easy pass.

Well I do have a few leads... I would be willing to fuck someone in the ass for a few years to live in Washington State.

>someone actually made this

I like the one canadian autist who posts stories about him usurping his parents and slashing non-whites tires.

I remember him.

Fun guy.