/Brazil/ IMPEACHMENT THREAD

The senate is voting right now. What is going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VWhByxes7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Race war now

CIVIL WAR

So if she's impeached would their be rioting or partying?

w-what?

both

They'll only vote tomorrow morning. Dilma already packed her things from the office.

civil war

Who cares?

it's funny because she will only get impeded, not impeached yet
and next after impeachment she has to be imputed
imagine if after all this slow circus the judge finds her non-guilty

Dilma pls

>Dilma gets impeached
>Bernie campaign points out that Hillary shilled for her
>Hillary starts losing states

pls

I hope it happens.
I really want her to go out with a bang, you know?
Speed up any projects to drain all of the money.
I want to become refugee.

actually
if we get more than 54 votes (we have 53 confirmed), she will be impeached straight outta brasilia.

>she has to be imputed
She will resign before that, like a sleazy worm. She didn't do it yet because she didn't think the impeachment process would go this far.

>mfw Brazil will become neoliberal again
>soon as Temer start to push for austerity and privatization, the economy will gradually overrule the worker's rights and the paycheck will slowly depreceate against the inflation which will grow like hell just like Greece
>mfw the people will realize what have they done
>mfw the media/FIESP will say nothing is wrong and everything is ok
>mfw just like here in 2002 with PT and Greece in 2015 with SYRIZA, the left will rise again
>mfw Lula will become the president again
haven't you guys realize we aren't culturally individualistic and capitalistic enough for USA-model capitalism to succeed here?

>Dilma will make an announcement 10AM local time tomorrow, dropping the verb about muh coup, muh racist right wing will cut welfare, muh illegitimate indirect elections
>Bovespa will close only 1% higher with foreign investors going long while nationals close their positions
>Real will fall below 3,40 and as the current head will be replace it will fall even more without the constant intervention the central bank is doing
>We will get a proper central bank chairman that will be the best thing since Persio Árida and Meirelles (legends)
>We will get Meirelles in the Finance Ministry, cutting all the bullshit irrelevancy the """commies""" we're holding back
>Investors know their reputation so the yields on Treasuries will fall
>2 months on Fitch will raise Brazil's rate just after downgrading it
>Stable outlook for the other agencies
>Leftist cry babies will close the street I work once again, with no demands, no pledge, no anything, just of plain rant
>Boring judicial bureaucracy will take place but she will be out anyway
>People will go to work tomorrow with a happy semblance on their faces despite swimming in this sea of shit

>...

>haven't you guys realize we aren't culturally individualistic and capitalistic enough for USA-model capitalism to succeed here?
The land where people kill each other because of "boteco" debts and where kids do anything, even against their family, for a US visa.

Ok, Valdirley.

Gommunists need to be rounded up and sent to forced labor camps tbqh

People will continue to be fucked in the ass by capitalists, but now with even more intensity.

And they will be fucked with a smile on their faces, because those evil commies who want to turn us into another Cuba have been defeated.

soon

LIVE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=4VWhByxes7Q

your distorted notion of reality isn't Brazil's reality m8. Also if someone killed other for debts it wouldn't be considered normal and people would probably kill him in return, meanwhile in the US people would say it's a fair deal, because he didn't pay. Also
>where kids do anything, even against their family, for a US visa.
Yeah, because all kids dream of going to the USA alone and leaving everyone including their friends and family here. Your dream isn't everybody's dream m8

The fucking Hebrew is backwards

jesuschrist, please spare us and let her quit right tonight

cala a boca burro

Reminder to always go to the opposite direction of jews sympathizers.

>olavo de carvalho
>bandeira do paraguai
wtf, our memes have gone too far

>the judge
The judge is the senate user, if the senate considers her guilty then she gets impeached and our supreme court starts to investigate and eventualy judge, but even if the supreme court finds her innocent, it doesn't matter and the impeachment was still valid, it is what happened to Collor by the way.

Você veja, a pepsi cola está usando células de fetos abortados, eh, como adoçante! Nos refrigerantes!

Collor resigned

>Yeah, because all kids dream of going to the USA alone and leaving everyone including their friends and family here.
Yes, they'll do that.

>Gets humiliated by Marxist intellectuals.
>Spends the next 20 years trying to prove his superiority.

>The judge is the senate user
no, no, that's the impeachment
she's supposed to be charged criminally for accepting bribery and other (typical) economical crimes
>it is what happened to Collor by the way
oh yeah no wonder i saw him roaming around
i was like "wtf wasn't he supposed to be in jail?"

Didn't stop the senate from keeping the process going and impeaching him.
Even if he wasn't president anymore, he was forbiden to run for office for 8 years and the supreme court started his investigantion and eventual trial.

yes, all kids are already travelling to the USA right now, we have a huge population deficit already of people going to mexico and jumping the border yes. Since you know it's really cheap to go to the USA or Mexico right every BR can do it and will gather all their forces to do it

>Brazilian politicians
>Jail
Wew lad, you are a funny one.

I said they will not they do. It's not like they can.

Piss off faggot.

Have you been living under a rock?

So what was 2001-2002?

Yes, everybody that someday will have the money will do it, because they have nothing to attach them to this land. I mean why did our mothers and fathers gave us birth to suffer and be miserable here, there is nothing good in this land, sure the United States of America got much more to offer than this shithole, that's why there are no rich skilled people here, all of them flee to the USA

Why do I know more about Brazilian laws than you?

Like Canada, if riot while partying and party while rioting. You can't really tell the difference. One thing is certain. Shit's gonna break, people will bleed, something will catch fire and the cops will freak the fuck out like champions.
It will be great!

>all of them flee to America

???

Did Brazilians forget how good the economy was just two years ago relative to 2002?

yes, but if he didn't resign he would had the opportunity to get back in charge, while not having political power

I was being ironic m8, the guy is trying to convince me that everybody is an autistic selfhater as him

>Did Brazilians forget how good the economy was just two years ago relative to 2002?

All thanks to Chinese hunger for iron ore and soybeans.

uh oh youtube signal down

>Dammit, this country is fucked. I think I'll emigrate to the US, where I'll be recognized as a decent, respectable member of global capitalist society, and be treated accordingly.

yes just like the 70s, but the difference is that everybody felt the growth and not just the rich in the 70s, and that is what made Lula so popular back then, also the fact he managed to deal with 2008 world crisis really well

It is only very recently that our politicians have been punished for their crimes. And even then it is mostly house arrest, they never see a single day of actually being in prison.

the world was hungry for commodities until 2008 and the world was benefiting from it, not just brazil, now the world is getting fucked too. That's the price of dealing with a commodities economy. But yeah, an economy based of anything but commodities doesn't grow in a decade, it need a really strong base industry + a well educated population and for that to happen either you need rich people wanting to branch off their main wealth and socialize wealth, which doesn't happen here, or a strong national government that promotes education and national industries which happened in Italy, Germany, South Korea, Japan, France and most post-industrial revolution countries

>also the fact he managed to deal with 2008 world crisis really well

Which funnily enough is what fucking the Brazilian economy in the last few years.

Smart countries invest the money they earn from commodities in high-tech industries. Brazil thought the commodities boom would last forever, so they kept spending it all in social programs and welfare.
Everyone was happy and thought "Well Brazil is a superpower now, we got it right, life on gets better from here on" and completely forgot about the commodities boom.

Here in my city, ALL the metallurgic industry went broke and fired thousands of people.

>Smart countries invest the money they earn from commodities in high-tech industries.

B-But, I thought we had to let capitalists do whatever they want with their money, because they always know better.