Can you drink milk Sup Forums?

Can you drink milk Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

helgilibrary.com/indicators/milk-consumption-per-capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only a savage is incapable of drinking milk.

Yes

t. shitskin

yes

t. ethiopian

Yes

t. shitskin

Foreigners misunderstand that.
Japanese are addicted to milk.

I was told that Japan has a lot of "milk flavoured" foods, but not a whole lot of actual milk.

Yes?

absolutely

NOMILKTUGAL

LITERALLY. CAN. NOT. MAKE. THIS. UP

Yes, about 3 glasses per day

I could.

But i think chronic constipation fucked me up and now i can't.

Drinking milk right now lad, pretty tasty desu

Wtf @ Northern Europe, maybe lactose intolerance is a sign of superior evolution

This map always triggers my autism because I work in the health field and lactoce intolenre here is so rare, I don't know where this organisations get their data.

>maybe
there's no maybe about it, it's a fact that lactose intolerance was an evolution that occurred in northern europeans several thousand years ago

No, it tastes like shit anyways

Tfw Anglo and Scandi genes but can drink milk, fuhlstgutmann

I thought japanese drank milk

Yes I can!!!

Those maps are pure BS everybody drinks milk and eat cheese here, people with some native blood, mixed with arabs etc.

who /2liters per day/ here

Yep I've learned to not trust any maps on Sup Forums. A lot of them are misleading.

been drinking the titty juice since i was a wee lad
my sister can't though

Finland wins again

>japanese woman with cow tits breast feeding a japanese grown up wearing diaper.jpg

So, Argentina is whiter than Italy?

I want to visit Britain while it's still one of the whitest countries in the world.

lactose intolerance is a meme.
japanese people do drink milk and eat ice cream.

rate my milk.
t.actual shitskin

>cartons

te gusta la leche entera?

Las demás me saben a agua.
I used to have fresh milk in my hometown, the cons of living in the city :'(

yes

t turk

Africa is incorrect here. Fresh milk consumption may be low buy fermented dairy is super common almost everywhere outside the equatorial.

How do you consume dairy without milk?

Toman leche de mipalo?

"The ability to digest milk after childhood is the result of a genetic mutation in the white (European) race, hence why dairy farming evolved in Europe but not Asia or Africa."

No.

t. Cacique Apache

Milk is used in the west to mean "green" milk, the incremented fresh stuff. I don't think the categorize fermented dairy products as milk in these statistics. Nor do users here understand lactose intolerance does not mean consumption do dairy products cannot be high.

Except lactose tolerant genes came into being independentantly in places other than Europe. Africa being one of them.

Also cattle and sheep/goat centered cultures are extensive in Africa Fulani being one of the largest.

i drink a cup of coffee with milk every morning.

milk is mostly fat. there is no positive benefit to drinking milk
the "builds strong muscles and bones" is the biggest scam from the milk industry
humans cant digest huge amounts of fat without getting upset stomach

Milk has balanced macros one can live off it alone with vegetables and have no sign of malnutrition.

I didn't even knew this was a thing. Is this the reason that Americans shit their pants?

Yes. I chug down 1 litre per day, on average.

Vitamine B12

That difference between Netherlands and Belgium is interesting. Why is there such a disparity?

Maybe because use milk in multiple products. I don't think that's a big think in Lelgium.

Because map is not accurate. Look at Serbia and Montenegro

This thread makes me thrist for milk.

>Las demás me saben a agua

Was you saying "the rest tastes like water to me"?

Figures.
I thought it referred to actual milk consumption and not dairy products.

Sure I can
And that map looks a bullshit

Yup. I prefer almond milk though.

t. mexiasian

I can drink it but I have nasty farts after two servings of dairy.
t. CHI

Nut juices taste disgusting.

Of course, I can drink. Well, I will get diarrhea soon if I drank milk of normal amount.

t. lactose intolerant

Your frail jap body can't handle it

>tfw white and lactose intolrent

So, what? Amekou.

> Sweden drinks arabic semen

Russia is white, confirmed.

I can't drink milk because I'm allergic to casein. I have a other allergies, it's an immunological problem.

But I can take lactose, no problem with that.

I have other allergies*

I love milk

Yes, and I can eat seaweed.

yogurt(bulgarian,original)>milk

Of course.

Even though I could, I'd rather not. Dairy is not as healthy as marketing tries to make it.

all my families can drink it

idk why

1L per day.

This map must be bullshit, right? I have alot of ASEAN friends and they all drink milk. Or is it not genetic? Plus i have never meet a black person saying they cant drink milk

I can but prefer not to. Milk on its own tastes like shit

Most of it is not genetic. It just has to do with how much milk you regularly consume. But milk consumption is rising in Japan and intolerance is diminishing. Still, Japanese milk is not as strong as western milk.

I didn't know lactose intolerance was a thing until I turned 15 and even then I couldn't comprehend it. I've been surrounded by milk all my life and I couldn't understand how people could get adverse effects from drinking it.

No. It makes me feel sick.

Yes

t. Indian shitskin

Ok shitskins the milk in your country is already lactose free, hence all you non-whites in this thread having never seen anyone lactose intolerant.

You really think 3rd world countries will spend that much money to take lactose out of milk?

>Japanese milk is not as strong as western milk
wtf are you trying to say

>Lives in over 15% region
>Calls himself "White"

That it contains less lactose

oh

bump

>implying britain is white

yup :D
almost everyday

>85%
Nope, there's no way this is true.

>85%
>i never saw a person with lactose intolerance

nice map

Spic here. Yeah. I can and so can my father and sister. My mother can't though, which is strange because my mother's a lot lighter than my father.

Lactose intolerance has nothing to do with genetics from my experience, I know a lot of people from the rural zones of my country (which have hardly any European blood) and they can drink it just fine, they just drink milk constantly, shit I don't even know how they dont get sick considering that they drink it almost directly from the cows they own kek

it's not real milk

try again yellow monkey

Map is so wrong, it is not even funny.

Lactose intolerance, aside from extreme cases, doesn't mean you can't drink milk though.

>Posts an even more bullshit map

helgilibrary.com/indicators/milk-consumption-per-capita

real consumption per capita here.

Worst map in the thread.

You have to go

I used to think 2% milk only had 2% milk

>whole milk
fat fuck