artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was me
I'm Jewish

Muslims/Pakis don't even understand that epithet

Pakis aren't sand niggers. Neither are Persians

Then what are they?

>turn 360 degrees

Beings of higher melanin concentrations.

>yell autistically at pedestrians as I drive by them
>find out I'm about to run into a red light
>panic, tears welling in my eyes as I decide to turn right instead of driving through to escape

>turn 360 degrees and run the other way
Oh wow
>convict education

It's an old Sup Forums meme, newfags

nice b8

Pakis are converted poo in loos
I don't know about Persians

Why won't you respond to my emails? Was it entirely an elaborate ruse?

Haha yeah I was just baiting mate lol got you

Which?

Curses! Foiled Again!

You haven't provided a follow up to your doctor's appointment, but I hope you're alright. Also you're alarming rate of shitposting here is worrying, even by my standards.

Doctor, I think I may have secondary hypogonadism. What shall I do?

Holy shit Sudan on fourchan hi how are you

>things that never happened

Are you tall, with broad hips and narrow shoulders, disproportionately long arms, small testicles and sparse body hair, with excessive belly fat?

Have you underwent any recent testosterone tests? How old are you?

Also do you have bronze pigmentation of the skin? Do you have any evidence of zinc deficiency?

And finally, do you work out or lead a complete sedentary lifestyle?

Tamam ya zoal, not much happening here besides the continual deterioration

7elo ya man i never expected to see Sudan here, i happened to be Sudanese myself, it makes me happy to see a fellow zoal here

>Are you tall?
6 foot
>broad hips and narrow shoudlers
Somewhat, yes
>disproportionately long arms
They are long, however I'm not sure if they're disproportionate
>small testicles
Not sure
>sparse body hair
Quite a bit of body hair
>excessive belly fat
Fat seems to accumulate on the lower part of my abdominal area
>testosterone tests
No
>bronze pigmentation
No
>evidence of zinc deficiency

Not sure, I don't take any zinc supplements
>do i work out

No, i do bike ride sometimes though

Also is it possible to have gone through puberty but still have hypogonadism?

Kezan cunt's have systematically dismantled the industry, produced nothing but pound inflation and get this:

They're fixing it by pumping foreign currency into the parrallel (read: black) market...complete and utter idiocy and incompetence

> i do bike ride sometimes
Good to know. Most GPs around the world and practically everyone besides reproductive endocrinologists don't know how to manage cases of suspected T deficiency.

And the only way to conclusively prove 1ry/2ry hypogonadism is via a hormone panel.

And even then the ranges of testosterone used by most labs vary from a 95-year old semi-eunuch to a 26-year professional bodybuilder (280/300 - 900)

Best bet is to engage in this stressed man's experience, he managed to naturally double his serum T, using every trick in the book (I was even taken aback by his diligence as a medical professional)

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

The trick is high-volume workouts, with compound heavy lifts.

Yes, but mostly in specific causes, which require a complete evaluation and work up, but in reality most of young men who experience this could benefit from T supplementation early.

>'converted'

>young men who experience this could benefit from T supplementation early

How early? I'm 19 at the moment, would I benefit from T supplementation or is it too late?

Very difficult to tell, but it will fix all symptoms associated with low T, and produce virility:
>depression or moodiness
>unexplained headaches
>diminished cognitive capacity
>weak bones (osteopenia/-porosis)
>low red blood cell count
>reduced libido and ejaculate
>reduced/absent sense of smell
>accumulation of fat in feminine areas
>reduced muscle growth despite heavy exercise
>sparse body and facial hair (no to low beard)
etc...

However, if you're genuinely concerned, I'd start with a visit to an [experienced/renowned] endocrinologist, and obtain a baseline T level.

Then begin the artofmanliness trial, and any T supplementation and see how far you boost your T after 3-4 months. 19 is still in the early post-pubertal region (it's a gray area till 24-25, but no studies to conclude).

Thanks, so would I be able to just visit my GP for T level count?

Also I heard once you start T supplementation you have to stay on it as your body comes to rely on the external source for T. Is this true?

Can my penis grow past the age of 18 length or girth wise?

To be honest the country is fucked right now, people who have positions of power are only interested in money which ruins everything for the rest.

Technically it could assuming you have hypogonadism, that meaning you haven't started and or completed puberty yet, otherwise no.

>see white boy
>yell Allah trackback
>emigrate from neighborhood

I went to an endocrinologist and I'm low on testosterone but have been pretty fat and only started losing weight a few months ago they're going to wait to see if it improves when I lose more weight before they give me testosterone.

Sorry, had to go get groceries/morning papers

This is true, but be forewarned, there is a lot of uncertainty and not many studies.

Which is why I advised exploring your natural reserves first with a complete programme and considering T supplements if it's not satisfactory.

Some say 21, some say 23, nobody really knows.