What is the nicest thing you've ever done

what is the nicest thing you've ever done

I helped a random old lady cross a street once

fucking amateur

Alright Mr.'I live in the friendliest place in the world', what's your nice thing

post on Sup Forums.

:)

Volunteer for a animal rescue center, keep 3 dogs, search home for other 20 and kept track of them to make sure they were ok.

An old man dropped $60 in cash and didn't notice. I picked it all up and returned it to him.

some kid was drowning in a lake

I didn't buy a hotdog as intended but watched in bemusement instead

hard decision huh

some foreigner was having trouble eating a big fucking cheeseburger and i helped him finish it

I've had several occasions where I returned lost wallets packed with cash. I don't know how it just so happens that I find them.

t. gyppo

Helped a girl make a big ass pile of leaves to jump in

Shot a white tourist

kurwa

There was a car crash on the freeway by my house. I pulled over, put on my hazards, and ran to the car. I got there right as the guy inside was breathing his last, and I held his hand when he died. I'd like to think he knew he wasn't alone in the end.

Shot a nigger

кyчeнцeнцeнцeнцeнцe :3

You're a good guy, user

I tripped my mum over once when I was 14 but then I helped her up.

if you didn't waste time on putting your hazards you could've had the chance to actually help the poor fellow

good job faggot

Damn dude, that's deep.

As your mom's ass

I turned them on while the car was still moving. Hazards are just a button on the center console.

>not calling the ambulance right away
lol

kek

The whole thing lasted less than 30 seconds...

you sound like a soppy faggot

guy probably would've survived if you didn't show up with your annoying face

I helped a girl loose her virginity

that was the most touching thing i've ever read on Sup Forums, first legit feel

Landed an airplane safely after the pilot passed out in the cockpit.

Was walking in the back of a huge national park which happened to be a swamp. Hear dude yelling for help. Start sprinting through swamp (nearly getting stuck in chin deep shit) while calling back out. After 5 minutes of running through the swamp like fucking Altair it turns out he was looking for his dog. Left him and got lost looking for the trail. Stumbled upon his dog, and chased after him still out of breath from my last run. Fucker was faster than me, eventually lost sight. Spent another 30 minutes searching the area for him, eventually went back another half mile to the owner and told him I saw his dog that way. Told everyone I passed on my way out to look for said dog. Kind of sad, still heard him calling out his dogs name until I got in my truck

Sure thing boss

I called the ambulance once when a car hit a guy and threw him 10 meters in the air
Everyone around him was filming it on their phones which pissed me off
That was the grandest nice thing I've done, otherwise I always do nice things for my friends and family, so much that I get taken advantage of

underrated

Yeah right

Nah man. There was nothing you could do.
These things happen. At least you made his last breath less painful!
Good job!

10/10 made me smile

Isn't it illegal to touch/approach someone that's been in an accident? You'll get charged for murder if he dies in your arms like that here

I convinced my slutty friend to have sex with my younger sibling.
He hasn't become as retarded as me, so I think it worked.

Talk someone out of suicide

Helped someone get to Varrock in Runescape

I gave someone food at hilli giants in runescape

I didn't need to feel tonight

Polish hazards = starting small signal fires.

Nice

Yeah, just drive past, another day in Beirut.

A lot of our laws are really shitty
If a motorcycle crashes into your parked car (even if it's in your parking) and the guy dies you get charged with murder
Motorcyclists can literally get away with anything because the fault automatically lies on the car and it's owner
Another law says that if a girl gets raped and her rapist proposes he doesn't get jailed, he's literally free to go
I really hate our government
But personally if an accident happen in front of my eyes I'd help immediately, I don't care if I get jailed at least I tried to do the humane and decent thing

Who is this seamen demon?

Volunteered at a refugee center to teach Middle Eastern children english and math.

Fugged a fat chick

Helped some niglet finding his mother on a trainstation.

saved a drowing doggo.

helped a blind guy around the airport.

Retards/Old people/children/engrish speaking tourists somehow always end up asking me for direction/help.

I also buy hobos food and give them money sometimes.

Well. Real hobos. Not these gypo-scam artists.

>witness car accident
>durka with his 90s mercedes drives into a car with two old women
>durka apologizes and didn't want any trouble with the police
>old women were scared
>called the police and forced the durka to secure the scene by himself
>calmed down the old women until police arrives
>tfw turned out the durka was playing with his phone while driving and didn't have a license at all
It took me a few hours there, but it was totally worth it.

>I also buy hobos food and give them money sometimes.
t. Jonas "meine Freundin ist offen für ganz Afrika" Cuckoschke

I showed a guy on the Internet Google once.

I just said im not supporting gypsie-scam artists you idiot. That includes arabs wearing adidas and begging for money to "feed their children".

Fuck these guys.