>maoris

Don't forget
>Australians in denial

>not insulting poo peeland and norgay

Spain

>norgay
>urgay
>poo peeland

okay now in hindsight as the op of this thread id like to apologize to the countries mentioned for starting this thread

Argentina and Uruguay = Call them non-white Native Americans and post Native American pics from Patagonia

Train, as in I'm running a train on your mom

>poor country
lol what literally a top 20 nation

me=homer
you=gorgori

greetings.-

half of those are 3rd world. you dont need to be clever to insult them.

Hungary
Poland

except not really

This is nearly as good as those canadian threads.

Mexico

>literally impossible to insult
>Argentina
not white

>New Zealand
sheep shaggers

mexico i love you but pls

Israel

Myth busted.

>Hungary
There are tons of things that triggers us.

>Trianon
>Matthias Corvinus was Romanian
>cigánys

Don't know now any other, but I'm sure a fellow Slovakian or Romanian could add a few things to the list.

insult me

>Argentina
Headquarters, Land Forces
Falkland Islands

INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER
I, the undersigned, Commander of all the Argentine land, sea and air forces in the Falkland Islands surrender to Major General J.J. MOORE CB OBE MC* as representative of Her Britannic Majesty's Government.

Under the terms of this surrender all Argentine personnel in the Falkland Islands are to muster at assembly points which will be nominated by General Moore and hand over their arms, ammunition, and all other weapons and warlike equipment as directed by General Moore or appropriate British officers acting on his behalf.

Following the surrender all personnel of the Argentinian Forces will be treated with honour in accordance with the conditions set out in the Geneva Convention of 1949. They will obey any directions concerning movement and in connection with accommodation.

This surrender is to be effective from 2359 hours ZULU on 14 June (2059 hours local) and includes those Argentine Forces presently deployed in and around Port Stanley, those others on East Falkland, West Falkland and all outlying islands.

[signature] Commander Argentine Forces
[signature] J. J. MOORE Major General
[signature] Witness - Pennicott

2359 hours 14 June 1982

A кpым-тo нaш

No you are worthy of respect as a human being.
I will refrain from insulting you to fuel your fetish because I care about you retaining your dignity.
Have a nice day.

kill yourself you defective weeb

That's because the one New Zealander here is a top-tier bro, and probably comes to laugh at peasants like you (and me)

>Norway
>Danes and Swedes in denial (Their king is literally Danish)
>Speaks Danish with a Swedish accent
>Non-sustainable industry
>A FUCKING CHEESE SLICER
>Vinmonopolet
>"Prisons"
>Oslo is a bigger shithole than fucking Copenhagen and that says a lot
>People think it's the stormfrog's wet dream, while in reality it's a communist state where a hotdog costs 10$ and a pack of smokes 15$
Norway has lots of good points, but it's not entirely perfect.
Literally every country on that list insults itself by merely existing.

Iceland

>Bhutan
Has there even been enough bhutanese here to make a judgement
>Norway
Haha no, we're easily triggered if our little safety bubble gets invaded

I will never understand why the few danes on the internet always, without fail, burns with hatred for everything, and what they don't outright hate, they're exceedingly jealous and envious towards, like Norway.

>Jealous over the government charging you twice as much for alcohol so they can pay for welfare and paying 15$ for a pack of smokes
I would never trade my right to buy alcohol for a 0.03 higher HDI, all the oil in the world and jews having monopoly on all alcohol above 4.5%.
Also you can't fucking think that it's not outrageous that your prices are so high that Norwegians travel to fucking Denmark and Sweden to buy their groceries.

I suppose it's a good thing that our pay is also twice as much than it is for danes.
>Norwegians travel to fucking Denmark and Sweden to buy their groceries.
That's what we call thrift. And the funny thing is, despite the added travel costs, we still can afford it without any problem. Not the other way around though.

But why so desperate for alcohol anyway? Is life that bad in Denmark?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Higher life quality
Higher pay
Higher income

Usually, if a country is more expensive by X, the pay is higher by X+Y

This is to say, Norwegians still have a much higher purchasing power than the danes.
Income and cost of life are meme values
It's all about purchasing power
And you must be a retard not to envy the Norwegian's purchasing power
They earn in less hours of work than you, enough to go to some more expensive place, for longer, during holidays, than you

ignore him, norway is beyond based

I've seen some shit. And now I'm invincible to your taunts.

dk is literally the happiest place on earth you dumb norgayan oilnigger
fuck off back to your fishingshed

>fuck off back to your fishingshed
Sounds like someone is mad they don't have a coastline

Norway is populated by leftist jews though. The former could be forgiven, but the latter...

You should all commit sudoku and give the lands back to Denmark.

>hotdog 10$
Det kan ikke være rigtigt.

Nah, på kiosker og bensinstasjoner (som er mye dyrere enn andre) er det alt fra 20kr til 40kr ut i fra type. Altså prisen av en coka cola.

i wonder what will happen, when norway runs out of oil

We'd fall back on mineral extraction, high-tech aquaculture, renewable energy, R&D (defence, maritime, science) and our merchant fleet.

Rigsfællesskab hvornår?

>high tech aquaculture

>literally impossible to insult tier countries:

>Norway

Want af few pointers?