>repelling khan with guerrilla tactics
Vietnam is so based

Third time's a charm.

Absolutely beautiful

>be a leaf
>have a Mongolian spot on your ass

Why so mad?
That's truth

I'm terrified that fucking ugly Asian spread their genes literally worldwide even though I'm Asian.
How could such a horrific thing happened?

Why didn't they conquer the filthy filthy rich India? Wasn't the Himalayas, Iran is like 90% mountain too.

You know what they say.

No pain Nogai n

literally Khan'd

maybe they had a reputation with the Mongols

Didn't conquer Serbia, Serbia stronk

Other than mountains, horses don't walk well on shit too

They did. Under Ghengis Khan, they were on their way to conquer India but some Persian Shah killed some mongol emisaries and that pissed off Ghengis, so he went on a muslim massacre, reaching Europe. He was also busy with China at the time, so those two places became priorities.

Later, Timurlane decided he'd fuck India's shit up and he did. That graph you posted is actually the mongols conquering India. The Mughal Empire was the legacy of Timurlane; Babur was his grandson, I think.

It worked against the mongols, and it worked against USA 700 years later. Based indeed.

Just imagine if the Mongol empire extended to Sweden and extensively raped the cuck out of Swedish faggots. Sweden might be an uncucked paradise right now.

They fucked up the Middle East so badly that places like Iran and Iraq wouldn't reach their 13th century populations until the mid 20th century. Mongols are the textbook definition of uncivilised Barbarians a la Huns, Vandals etc.

babur was more persianized if anything , he hated his mongol heritage