I have 33K in savings

I have 33K in savings.

Would it be viable to move to a 3rd world nation with pretty girls and live like a king? My savings are 10 years average wages in Ukraine. Would I be considered a king there?

Invest them to make it sustainable, or you'll come out of your kinghood to be the miserable piece of shit you were without your savings.

>get tricked
>become beggar

no
you would have no job and no future
you could get some whore to spend your money but nobody will settle for a western creep

what will you do when the money runs out?
rich ppl are supposed to be smart

How to properky invest my ~25 k yurobux?
Draghi is killing me tbqh

Real estate to be safe, cryptocurrencies for a quick ROI, index funds for long term.

Congrats, buy yourself a brain transplantant.

Nuclear power and renewables are the future. Invest in Solar and Uranium mines.

>germany
>nuclear

buy USD

Talking world-wide. And I predict the demands for energy will result in the nuclear ban being lifted in 10-20 years. It's just Greens and idiots over reacting.

>implying people earning average wage in Ukraine are living like kings
You will live but far from king level, even here in the 2nd world average wage gets you only a confortable life with one or two vacations a year to the mountain in the winter and sea side in the summer, i can't imagine Ukraine would offer better

33k USD= 113,83 Reais

Pic with the cost of living in Brazil. Do the math now

>113,83k Reais
fix'd

>3rd world nation with pretty girls
That doesn't exist.

Honestly considering changing my 100k yuros savings into dollars
Soon Europe collapses and USA becomes great again, $ is going to be worth 10 times more than euros probably desu

>33000 USD in savings
Not enough to buy (yeah.. 'buy' buy) an appartment in a city.

Maybe you could rent out a place for the whole year TBQH senpai.

>USA becomes great again

MAGA, my friend

Not true.

Also 33k is not that much money specially if it's Canadian dollars. Unless you plan on investing it into something don't bother

I don't know, the UK has some pretty girls

No, unless you're savvy about how shit works in said country you'll probably be ripped off and scammed for most of your cash after a few months.