Your favorite foreign food

freedom fries
i love freedom fries so much
i actually go mcdonalds to eat freedom fries not cheese burger
thanks america

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what Mcdees put on their fries. It's just so addicting like meth.

I like tacos and sushi, thanks Mexico/Japan

Being the uncultured mutt I am I don't really know European foods that well

Np man enjoy our Jewish influence

坦々麺

thanks for China(四川省).

anything with heinz ketchup on it

Lots of sugar

But your not free Takeshi.

And thus will never know the true taste of freedom

>sushi
westerners don't eat row fish
w don't admit that's sushi

i always wondering freedom fries are free from what

Huh? You mean the shit they give me wrapped in rice isn't raw? Or the raw thing is just a western meme?

Oppression+Communism

>I like tacos and sushi
Here's thema song for you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Fish is cured not technically raw

sorry i don't understand
i mean westernized sushi that westerners eat isn't sushi because they don't use raw fish
they call meat-on-rice-ball sushi

Thank you most honourable chairman for Jiaozi

I pay 30€ every month just to go to the capital and eat this at my favourite chink restaurant

pleb fry choice OP

the big mac is GOAT sandwich but mcdicks fries are oversalted garbage

i thought as a fat white guy you would know that

i'm not fat

which restaurant is it?
I tried some ramen place in lisbon and it was shit.

There's this place called Martim Moniz, right next to Rossio, where all the Indians/chinese etc agglomerate and there're lots of so called "illegal" restaurants (they're not illegal they're just under some different laws regarding taxes). I've been to a couple of them because I have lots of friends who study Mandarin. Since these restaurants have menus written in chink and the people working there barely talk anythigng else besides chink the food is much much closer to the original stuff I ain't while I was in China. I can guarantee the dumplings are great, and so is the Eggs&Tomato dish. IT's really cheap too since they don't pay or pay much less tax.

Pic related photo of the actual dishes

Britain for munchyboxes.

*I ate

Also, the customers are mostly chink although lately I've seen more westerners.

Hesburger>McDonalds

>tax evasion
>chinks
sounds about right

Muito obrigada
I saw a couple of restaurants that were expensive-ish, and the food didn't look too great.
I got a recomendation to go to Nood and was really disappointed and that was also expensive.

>French fries
>American

>i always wondering freedom fries are free from what

free from Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, IIRC

yeah probably haha but since portugal is pretty much bought by chinese i think it's some sort of agreement, much like the chinese stores which are everywhere (although there's a big tax evasion problem with those).

De nada : )
Next time if you come to Portugal and want to eat some proper Chinese food, go to Martim Moniz and wonder around a bit in those old streets where the chinese hang. I can guarantee the food is top notch and not westernized "chinese" crap. Plus, cheap, especially if you go with a group of people and split it all between everyone.

This would have looked delicious if I was 20 years younger

I like indian food.

I don't like chink or jap or any gooky food.

I also like mexican food.

God bless Italians.

we do use raw fish...

>based Britain

>let me tell you about how you prepare food
We eat it raw, you fucking retard.

I need munchyboxes in my life

Absolutely barbaric.

I think they're gross. They're always way too salty. The best fries in America usually come from smaller family run burger joints. Plus they usually have other options like curly fries or onion rings which are usually better as far as I'm concerned.

They're actually Belgian, retarded american soldiers couldn't tell the difference when they discovered the Fries during WW2.

they're free from the oppression of a healthy lifestyle